Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 pm
Loonamist

Lol I can definitely understand that. Lol both of your characters definitely seem to have some counter/opposite characteristics to how they appear. I would love to have either of my characters interact with them if you're ever interested ^^

Lol, yeah I'm glad I found something suitable for them haha. I currently have Kaden, and Toya occupied at the moment. Ann is available though so whenever you want, she's free to RP with ^^ I think It'd be very entertaining lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:43 pm
Does anybody know of a way to do the whole [ list ] thing from the right side?
I know 'list' does it from the left, but I need the white space on the right side for
my format for Levi, and I've no idea how to go about it...

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:09 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Lol I can definitely understand that. Lol both of your characters definitely seem to have some counter/opposite characteristics to how they appear. I would love to have either of my characters interact with them if you're ever interested ^^

Lol, yeah I'm glad I found something suitable for them haha. I currently have Kaden, and Toya occupied at the moment. Ann is available though so whenever you want, she's free to RP with ^^ I think It'd be very entertaining lol.

Lol I've got Trendon currently set up for now, but maybe they can meet up a little later >w> And if I can manage to get Matilda a bit more developed, maybe they could know each other or something, too. She's a lot more observant and subdued, but maybe they could know each other from something : )

Lol sorry, totally lame response, my brain is just starting to die down at the moment xD I'm hitting my brain dead time from attempting to do schoolwork.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:13 pm
Loonamist

Lol I've got Trendon currently set up for now, but maybe they can meet up a little later >w> And if I can manage to get Matilda a bit more developed, maybe they could know each other or something, too. She's a lot more observant and subdued, but maybe they could know each other from something : )

Lol sorry, totally lame response, my brain is just starting to die down at the moment xD I'm hitting my brain dead time from attempting to do schoolwork.

Lol haha np, I'm a bit brain dead as well @3@

@ yeah, whenever you want them to meet up that's fine. We don't have to do it right away ^^ As for plotting, If you have any ideas, i'm up for it ;3  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:05 am
Loonamist

Great! I'm glad!
And now that they're approved, I'm sure you'll have a lot more fun. :3

Zyonex

Hopefully soon!
We're just working out a few kinks.
How long it'll take. If there are any huge things going on.
Personally, I'm kinda looking more forward to the Halloween Party. :3
It'll be a little more on the exciting and odd side.
But this one takes on the more romantic area!
Overall, you guys will probably be given 2 weeks to find a partner. ;D

riskinginsanity

I don't even think that's possible. o_o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:36 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Lol haha np, I'm a bit brain dead as well @3@

@ yeah, whenever you want them to meet up that's fine. We don't have to do it right away ^^ As for plotting, If you have any ideas, i'm up for it ;3

OKAY, so

Well, first, I hope you slept well, and were able to rejuvenate your brain energy : )

SECOND! I kind of revamped Matilda's personality a bit, and I'll be trying to edit that when I get a chance (either now, or between classes), so she should be easier to plot for/with. How long have your characters been in the area? : O Maybe she could have seen them, possibly interacted at work or something. I'm not really sure where she'll be employed, but I kind of imagine she might have worked a few different places, so that's flexible. She's also pretty observant, so maybe she's sort of noticed some of those things you've mentioned about them, btu never really talked to them about it (or in general)? Like seeing Ann at the pet store, or noticing something 'off' with Toya, like that he always seems tense, or stressed, in a really subtle way or something. She's very much an observer, but she'll definitely talk if someone else starts a conversation, or she has something specific to say, or ask.

For Trendon, we could try and plan some future encounters, if you like : ) Lol I think I read that Toya hates his succubus side, right? I feel like he may end up kind of hating Trendon, then... I'm not sure about Ann. I haven't been able to check if/where either of them work, but he could possibly end up working with them, or somewhere they frequently go, or they could just maybe bump into each other on the streets or something, when he's wandering and/or job hunting : >

oOBookwormYumiOo
Great! I'm glad!
And now that they're approved, I'm sure you'll have a lot more fun. :3

Oh, definitely! >w< I'm already enjoying it immensely.

And, if I read right, there's a ball coming up? o.o Oh boy... that should be interesting xD I can't wait till Trendon finds out...  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:45 pm
Loonamist

Indeed there will be!
The announcement will probably come on Sunday and everyone will be given 2 weeks to find a date if they'd like one. ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 pm
Loonamist

Just got back from school, but I'm better than I was before lol

Sounds good, I actually have one more character spot I can fill in so if making a new character would be better for you I wouldn't mind using it. All my other characters have recently moved here, but like I said before I can make a new character as well. I wouldn't mind having her have seen Ann at the pet store, if you want to add that in ^^

Yeah! That sounds great, I think that planning some future encounters with Trendon would be interesting :3 As for jobs, they don't have a job yet so we could possibly plan for them to have a job together. Also, it's true that Toya hates his incubus side, but I'm hoping after some character development, he'll learn to accept that side of him and move on to be a better person (sort of cheesy, but still lol). Something along the lines of that haha xD

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:17 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Indeed there will be!
The announcement will probably come on Sunday and everyone will be given 2 weeks to find a date if they'd like one. ^-^

Hehe, that's awesome! I have no idea if either of my characters will manage to get dates, but I look forward to it!

SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Just got back from school, but I'm better than I was before lol

Sounds good, I actually have one more character spot I can fill in so if making a new character would be better for you I wouldn't mind using it. All my other characters have recently moved here, but like I said before I can make a new character as well. I wouldn't mind having her have seen Ann at the pet store, if you want to add that in ^^

Yeah! That sounds great, I think that planning some future encounters with Trendon would be interesting :3 As for jobs, they don't have a job yet so we could possibly plan for them to have a job together. Also, it's true that Toya hates his incubus side, but I'm hoping after some character development, he'll learn to accept that side of him and move on to be a better person (sort of cheesy, but still lol). Something along the lines of that haha xD

Ah, well, I'm glad you're better then : )

Oh no, you don't have to make a new character! : O She could have just seen them around since they've moved there, or something, or they could just meet and she could start noticing, or something. Lol I wouldn't want to have you make a whole new character, especially not if it's your last possible one.

Oh, okay! : O I'm not really sure where Trendon will end up working, but maybe we can look around and see what places might work. I feel like Trendon would be curious and inappropriately teasing if he ever found out about Toya's succubus side... I think Matilda would just be curious. Curious what that meant, and why he ignored it, and what not.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:44 am
Loonamist

AHHHH, I didn't think about girls that Levi would know!
But he would totally know a bunch of young, single girls.
I mean, he is a huge flirt. There's a reason he and Trendon get along.
Craaaaap. Sorry. I will try to find people with characters that he might
know! I'm panicking. I'm panicking! I'm going to go search through all
the female profiles now. AHHHHHHHH!

Edit: wjeiofjlsdkfjewiojk so I looked through all of the profiles, and the majority
of girls are either underage (Levi's not a creep), or are married, or are super
shy. So basically I don't know what to do, or who Levi is supposed to
introduce Trendon to. Misguided has a char Skyler who is like 22 and
seems to be outgoing, so maybe they would know each other? I don't
know. I'm freaking out. I probably shouldn't be freaking out as much
as I am, but I'm totally freaking out. *dies*

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 am
riskinginsanity
Loonamist

AHHHH, I didn't think about girls that Levi would know!
But he would totally know a bunch of young, single girls.
I mean, he is a huge flirt. There's a reason he and Trendon get along.
Craaaaap. Sorry. I will try to find people with characters that he might
know! I'm panicking. I'm panicking! I'm going to go search through all
the female profiles now. AHHHHHHHH!

Edit: wjeiofjlsdkfjewiojk so I looked through all of the profiles, and the majority
of girls are either underage (Levi's not a creep), or are married, or are super
shy. So basically I don't know what to do, or who Levi is supposed to
introduce Trendon to. Misguided has a char Skyler who is like 22 and
seems to be outgoing, so maybe they would know each other? I don't
know. I'm freaking out. I probably shouldn't be freaking out as much
as I am, but I'm totally freaking out. *dies*

He could know my character Lexi (She's 20) and she's pretty outgoing so she'd be friends with anyone.

ninja Totally not creeping on posts. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

He could know my character Lexi (She's 20) and she's pretty outgoing so she'd be friends with anyone.

emotion_awesome
20 is within the range of not-quite-creepiness! That could totally work!
Would you like to plot some history with Levi? He's kind of a huge flirt
and I think it said on her profile that she doesn't like flirts though...

totally don't mind the creeping at all ^^

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 am
riskinginsanity
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

emotion_awesome
20 is within the range of not-quite-creepiness! That could totally work!
Would you like to plot some history with Levi? He's kind of a huge flirt
and I think it said on her profile that she doesn't like flirts though...

totally don't mind the creeping at all ^^

Whoo!
Sure. c: She only doesn't like flirting when she is dating the guy and he's flirting with another girl. She's a little possessive.

But! Other than that, feel free to flirt away! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:41 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Whoo!
Sure. c: She only doesn't like flirting when she is dating the guy and he's flirting with another girl. She's a little possessive.

But! Other than that, feel free to flirt away! emotion_awesome

Ah, lovely! In that case, this is perfect!
How long has she been in Soleil? What do you imagine their friendship being
like? How well do you think they should know each other? I'm thinking they
probably met at some sort of social function, maybe a party? Since she's too
young to be at a bar. If you're good with that, then he probably would have tried
to make some sort of move on her. And her initial reaction to that would give
us some kind of basis for how they progressed from there.
I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Am I overwhelming you? I can be overwhelming, I think...
I just really like details ^^;

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 am
riskinginsanity
Ah, lovely! In that case, this is perfect!
How long has she been in Soleil? What do you imagine their friendship being
like? How well do you think they should know each other? I'm thinking they
probably met at some sort of social function, maybe a party? Since she's too
young to be at a bar. If you're good with that, then he probably would have tried
to make some sort of move on her. And her initial reaction to that would give
us some kind of basis for how they progressed from there.
I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Am I overwhelming you? I can be overwhelming, I think...
I just really like details ^^;

^w^
She's been in Soleil for about two years.
Them meeting at a party works for me! If he tried to make a move on her, she would go along with his flirting for the most part, but would probably end up politely rejecting his offer then maybe helping him get a date with a different girl? Or he could have mentioned his horses and the animals he takes care of and that's how she knew she wanted to be friends with him because Lexi adores animals.
I'm not sure, I haven't plotted with characters all too much. >w<

No, your not overwhelming me, details are good. :3  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games