Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown (3/14/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:05 am
UPCOMING: ABYSS VS RANDY ORTON

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
I Hear Voices in my head....
They talk to me, they understand...

THEY TALK TO ME!

[ Chorus instrumental.... ]
-You got your rules and your religion--All designed to keep you safe
--But---when rules start getting broken---
You start questionin' your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate

With his theme music, 'Voices' playing by the popular band Rev Theory. TNWR's Apex Predator was onwards in making his entrance. The crowd had anticipated this match. A singles matchup between the Viper, Randy Orton against the Monster, Abyss. He was behind the curtains doing a breathing exercise before picking his cue was made known to go out. His face had a tight glare and as he made it onto the main stage. He would begin walking down the ramp as the lovely and always beautiful Lilian Garcia began to make his introduction.
Lilian Garcia: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 235lbs, hailing from St. Louis Missouri, he is TNWR's APEX PREDATOR......
RANDY ORRRTTTTTTTTONN!

He continued down the ramp as the TNWR fans gave him a cheery reaction. Stopping halfway through his entrance he'd look to the entire crowd then glance to the left and then after taking a moment continued making his way into the ring through that way. Once getting into the ring he would ascend atop of the turnbuckle and slowly and raise his arms and flex them with his legend killer taunt into the atmosphere. He got down slowly and then waited for the match to start.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

The lights dim dark red and the sound of carnival music switching to heavy metal plays in the arena, and the crowd gives a nasty, negative reaction towards the man... or monster about to make his entrance. Abyss walks out, with his new look. He gets a loud reception of boo's, but he ignores them. He stops at the top of the ramp, spreading his arms. A pyro goes off, scaring the crowd. Abyss starts walking down the ramp, being introduced.

"From parts unknown, weighing in at 350 pounds, THE MONSTER, ABYSSSSSS!"

Abyss then pushes a cameraman's camera out of his way, and then walks to the steps. He walks up them, and gets on the apron, and then gets in the ring. He walks to the opposite side of the ring and does his signature spread o the arms taunt. The lights go normal, and Abyss theme cuts. Abyss takes his new entrance coat off, setting it outside of the ring, waiting for his opponent/for the bell to ring.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:36 pm
Before the bell ring Randy had ran towards Abyss assaulting him with many strikes, consisting of left and right shots.  

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm
Abyss staggered back after each punch but had enough, he grabs Orton and uses his weight, kneeing him in the gut.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:43 pm
Orton was kneed in the ribs and backed up some.  

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:44 pm
Abyss pushes Orton into the corner, going for big monster right hand punches to Orton's face in the corner  
Reborn By Fate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

When pushed into the corner Orton tried to duck, turn around and kick Abyss right in the nuts!

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 pm
Abyss tries to catch Orton's foot, and let it go, grabbing his neck. He attempts to chokeslam him! (since the bell never rang, the match hasn't started yet.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:52 pm
The referee started to shake his hands over his head albeit the match never starting. He then tried to get in Orton's way who RKOed him.

User Image

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:53 pm
Abyss is on his knees in the corner.........................  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:54 pm
Orton walked over to the corner where Abyss was. "You think I wanted a match with you?! Huh! No, I'm going to beat your a**!" Orton then backed up to another turnbuckle corner foaming at the mouth...  

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:56 pm
Abyss gets up to his feet completely in the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:58 pm
Orton would then slide out of the ring where he'd grab a steel-chair, folding it, he slid back into the ring and attempted to pound Abyss in his stomach with it.  

Reborn By Fate

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:03 pm
Since Abyss was in the corner, he saw Orton coming back into the ring with it. When Orton approached Abyss, Abyss attempted to suddenly lift Orton up, making him drop the chair. He then attempts to drop Orton with the Shock Treatment Backbreaker.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games