Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:32 am

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
There was silence between the two again, Tsuyoi began to get even more annoyed. She let out a sigh, "Wakai, what is this really about?" she said, looking at Wakai whom kept her gaze towards the pond. "Whatever it is, just say it already so we can head back in. It's starting to get cold." she said, rubbing her arms to keep herself warm.
Wakai took a moment, and then finally spoke, "W-Well...I want to repay you somehow...and all I can think of is by...w-well, s-serving you and your family..or something..." Wakai felt a bit embarrassed and nervous speaking about this.
Tsuyoi stared at Wakai with a blank expression, "...pfft.." she then began to laugh rather hard. It had to be one of the first times she's ever laughed so hard. Her laughter probably could've been heard from everyone inside the house.
Tsuyoi's sudden laughter took Wakai by surprise, "H-Hey, c-come on! I-It's not funny! I mean it!" she said, puffing up her cheeks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:03 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X seemed to calm down again and she walked to Kurona and hugged her before starting to play with the tassels a little bit before climbing onto her shoulder and hanging on there.

"well ive been this age for....um...most of my life. I might be this age all my life. Ive never seen a nobody age."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:12 am

Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"What the~" She said as X climbed on to her shoulders. She didn't mind but had taken her by surprise.
"I know one who's aged and, let's just say he isn't the brightest crayon in the box...." Jaecen said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
It took her awhile, but eventually, Tsuyoi's laughing died down, which left her panting a bit, "Wakai, you don't owe me jack squat." she said as she wiped away some tears from laughing.
Wakai shook her head quickly before looking at Tsuyoi with a serious expression, "That's not true! I owe you so much and I really want to do something repay you somehow!" she even sounded serious.
Seeing that Wakai actually seemed serious, Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, "...do you really feel that you should do this?"
Without saying anything, Wakai just nodded, having the same serious expression on her face.
She stared at Wakai for a few seconds before turning her head towards the house, "Hey! Jaecen! Can you come out here for a sec!" she yelled towards the house for Jaecen to hear.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:13 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X hugged Kurona still before looking up at Jaecen.
"So do I, its Kalena!" she grinned, knowing she just majorly offended Kalena, at least she wasn't here.

"I know she supposed to be so smart and things but half the time shes making it up"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:56 am

Jaecen Light

"Well, at least we're on the same page." He turned his head, hearing Tsuyoi call for him. "Hang on a sec, kiddo. Yeah, I'll be right there!"
He left the room and found Tsuyoi and Wakai outside. "Let me guess, is something wrong?"

Nami looked up and watched Jaecen leave. "Wonder what that's all about..."
Kurona shook her head. "Best not to listen in on adult affairs."
"Well, Da's really more of a child than us, so...." She said.
Kurona pointed at Erin. "Good point."
Nami was a bit shocked. "I'm over here..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:04 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shook her head, "No, nothing of the sort." she said before looking back at Wakai. "Wakai here has a request, and I thought that maybe it'd be best for you to be present." She then nodded, giving Wakai permission to speak.
Wakai nodded back, and looked at Jaecen, "M-Mr. Jaecen, um, sir, erm...I-I wish to, uh..." Wakai took a moment to calm down, inhaling, then exhaling. She the spoke once more, "I wish to be a servant for your family..." she then looked at Tsuyoi, "I want to repay Tsuyoi for everything she's done for me...a-and I can't think of any other way to do so." She looked back at Jaecen, "So I'm asking for you and Ms. Tsuyoi's permission." she then looked down, "B-But, I understand if you want to refuse..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:18 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X continued to hold onto Kurona.
"all people are children in the beginning, some just....want to stay children or are forced to." she sighed the last part.
"Growing up is a hard thing to do."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Jaecen Light

"That's one hell of an assignment..." Jaecen scratched the back of his head. "You'd be taking care of the rowdiest bunch, that much I can warn right now from experience, being a Light myself. We raised hell when we were younger and these four, I don't see it being any different. I'm just warning you before I ask, are you really up to it?"

Kurona grabbed X and set her in her lap. "Yeah. I learned that the hard way." She said, tapping the corner of her eye.
Nami looked to Erin with a confused look and Erin shrugged. Ene stood against the wall and leaned up against it.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:10 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Even though Jaecen had explained how tough it would be to be a servant to this family, Wakai kept her serious expression, "I was able to endure a beating from War herself...this shouldn't be as difficult right?"
Tsuyoi folded her arms, looking at Jaecen, "Yeah...I forgot that happened. That was when War had attacked the school a long time ago." she then tilted her head, "Were you the advanced sparring teacher when that happened?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:52 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X stayed very still as Kurona placed her into her lap and looked up at her as she tapped the corner of her eye.
"Did someone hit you to make you lose your vision?"

She leaned against Kurona, she felt very hot now but she didn't seem to notice.

"oh oh! Did you meet Eric? He's nice but he wont tell me any of my future. Maybe I'm ...well.....ya know."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:25 am

Jaecen Light

He frowned and scratched his head. "I, uh... I don't think so...." Jaecen shifted his feet and sighed. "Still... Why don't you let us think about this a bit, alright?"

Kurona's eyes widened before she closed them for a moment. She chuckled to herself. "No, actually. When I was younger, my vision was already fading. It kind of scared Jaecen when I woke up one day crying, 'I can't see.' It caught me by surprise, too. Apparently, mom never even told Jaecen I was eventually going to go blind."
Kurona started playing with X's hair. She began braiding a small strand. "Hm, yeah. I think I did meet him. He said something about me being a great engineer. Of course, I already knew that I was." She boasted.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:09 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"oh, that's sad."
X stayed still as Kurona braided her hair, at least she was used to this.

"yeah, I don't think Eric's going to return to his time. Eric knows who are the bad guys and who will become bad guys. He even knew about...." she stopped and looked towards Erin and ducked her head a little bit.

"he's a strong heart but he always seem sad. There are people who bully him and he can't hurt them cuz he'll kill them. I saw him rip Xavior's arm off and feed it to a three headed dog when he and I were stuck in...uhh....ummm....the underworld I think."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:12 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and looked at Wakai, "Well, there you have it. Looks like you won't be getting an immediate answer." She grinned at Wakai, "Maybe while you await our answer, you can do servant-like things."
"Ah! Good idea! I should go and practice cleaning rooms!" she said as she was about to run into the house.
But Tsuyoi grabbed her by the collar before she was able to, causing her to fall back. Tsuyoi caught her from falling onto her butt though, "I was kidding, jeez. Just wait patiently for our answer until then."
Wakai was surprised when Tsuyoi held her back, but nodded, "...y-yes ma'am." her tone in her voice sounded somewhat sad.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen made a weak attempt at a grin but it was crooked. "Eheheh... Looks like more stuff to think about."

Kurona didn't mind in the least but it was a little frustrating as X ducked a little. She let go at the last second before she could pull X's hair. "Don't go tossing your head around like that or you'll make me pull your hair out. Kurona ran her fingers through the strand and let the hair straighten out. "How about we give you a pony tail. It'd look cuter than braids, I'd bet."

(OOC: Sorry... I didn't get any notifications...)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games