Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (7/21/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:08 pm
UP NEXT: ALEKS MASON VS. MYSTERY OPPONENT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

The wrestling fans had been hyped as this show progressed. Aleks Mason sat backstage somewhere, listening to music and performing a few stretches to loosen up his body and get himself ready for his match. A crew member working for TNW:R approached Aleks, who took off his headphones. The man/woman told him it was time for him to head towards Gorilla. Aleks would stop his stretches, and hand the crew member his headphones and phone, asking them to place them in the locker room. Mason then began to tighten his gloves as he walked towards the Gorilla Position. Aleks had walked, stretching his upperbody, into the place where the producers and Vince sat. He stood backstage, discussing something with someone there, hearing the excitement in the background from the audience. Mason finished up the conversation, as he began to pace back and forth, waiting for his cue to go out into the crowd. Aleks would grab a water bottle near by, taking a drink and then dumping the rest onto his head. He pushed his hair back, creating a slicked like effect, and then tied it up into his bun. He began to mentally prepare himself, putting himself in a mean state of mind, as he was playing the heel. It was up to him to find new ways to get the crowd to hate him tonight. If they for whatever reason began to cheer for him, he knew he had to get them back to booing him. This was something Aleks was used to, working the majority of his career as a heel. Aleks' theme then began, only playing the intro. Mason asked a TNWR crew member to help put on his Universal Championship on. He stood in front of the black curtains, ready to push through them. When he got the cue from a producer, Aleks took one last deep breathe, inhaling through the nose, exhaling through the mouth. Mason pushed through the black curtains into the lights, cameras, and fans.

The theme song used by Aleks Mason ramped up, right before he walked out onto the stage with a very mischievous look on his face. The crowd was already booing him, causing an evil smirk to grow on his face. The camera caught the smirk, as the commentators made remarks of it being a cocky, or confident smile. Aleks' serious face returned, as the camera began to close up on him. For the viewers at home, they saw an occasional sign denouncing Aleks Mason, as fans expressed their dislike for this TNW:R superstar. A camera man stood in front of Aleks, pointing the camera right at him. Aleks then began to strut down the ramp, pushing the camera aside as he made his way down. Slowly, he looked to his left and right at the fans being held back by the black padded barricade. Fans, despite booing, extended their hands trying to tap the body of this larger than life character. Aleks made sure to keep his distance, not allowing the indecisive fans to touch him. "The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first: From Las Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 220 pounds... He is the inaugural and current TNWR Universal Champion.. ALEKS MASON!" Mason would reach the end of the ramp, as he came to a stop. He looked into the squared circle, the place he felt most comfortable standing in. He looked into his home territory, the wrestling ring, with great excitement building up in his body. He fed off the crowd here tonight, who were doing a good job at sending their energy throughout the arena. Mason would then turn to his left, and would get a bit too close to the barricade. A fan had successfully tapped Mason's body, causing the superstar to stop in his tracks. He looked over to his left, and stared into the eyes of the excited fan. Aleks brushed off his shoulder, before turning his back and standing in front of the steel steps. Mason quickly moved up the steel steps, using the steel post to climb onto the ring. He placed his hand on the top rope, sliding it against it as he walked towards the middle. Aleks wiped his wrestling boots on the apron, before entering the ring through the ropes. He walked in the middle of the ring, where he stood facing the hard camera. Mason would unbuckle his championship from his waist, and raise it up into the air with a single arm. He would yell something about how HE was the champion and it made him better than everyone else or something.

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 pm
Mason's theme song would stop playing in the arena, and he'd throw his championship over his soldier. He'd then request a microphone, which was handed to him by a ringside crew member. Mason would tap the microphone to know that is working, and he'd then throw off the TNWR microphone cover. "If you haven't realized already, chaos has emerged in iMPACT, and the inmates now run the asylum.. Earlier tonight Samoa Joe granted himself a number one contenders match.. a match he did not deserve.. and he has won the privilege to face me for this beauty of my shoulder. Joe.. you said something after your victory that caught my attention. Joe, you said that I would no longer be able to hide from you. That's funny. I don't recall hiding from you. To be honest, I didn't know you were looking for me. Let's clear things out here. I'm not hiding. Joe, I am not hiding from you because anyone who wants to find me knows exactly where I am at all times. If I'm not out here in the ring, I'm in my personal locker room polishing MY Universal Championship. And Joe, let me make it clear that I do NOT fear you! To fear another man is to surrender and to submit and as far as I'm concerned I'm not surrendering to anybody. Why would I fear a man who breathes the same air as me? I don't fear anybody -- Not Randy Orton, not the Undertaker, not Seth Rollins, not CM PUNK... and DEFINITELY NOT YOU JOE! And speaking of Seth Rollins.. unlike the TNWR Champion, I am here to compete as YOUR Universal Champion. I am here to give a preview of Money in the Bank, so Joe I know you're watching. I want you to pay close attention because at Money in the Bank, the fans won't be saying this stupid.. 'Joe is gonna kill you' chant.." As Mason said that, the fans began to chant it, which angered him. He completely ignored the chants and continued to speak, "After Money in the Bank.. you will all be chanting 'Mason just killed you'" Mason threw the microphone away and quickly handed off the championship to the referee, who handed it to the time keeper. Mason threw his jacket off and began to pace back and forth as he waited for his mystery opponent, whom he also did not fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image

The sight of fire would erupt from the stage from the pyrotechnics in a uproar, which would almost be a jump-scare in a sense, as it wasn't expected. Most people would expect it if Kane was actually scheduled in a match, and even if they were expecting it, their souls.. their minds.. their bodies wouldn't actually be ready. They wouldn't truly be ready. Tonight, Kane looked to wreak havoc. As "Veil on fire" would play out through the PA system all around the arena, igniting the audience with fear, and striking it in their hearts. The man who would appear on the stage through red fog would be the Big Red Machine, Kane.. he stood there on the stage, receiving a reaction from the audience, as he would then adjust his glove and pull up his elbow pad, signifying he meant business for the match.

ANNOUNCER: "Weighing in a 326lbs, KANE!"

..hearing the introduction, he would continue walking down the ramp. Kane would ignore the idiotic people who reached their arms out trying to touch him and request high fives, as he would would strictly walk down the ramp. Approaching the ring, he would then grab onto the top rope with both hands, puling himself up on the apron, and climbing over the top rope, and getting into the ring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Hearing the roar of the crowd for tonight was definitely electrifying, as most people were excited to see Kane, and most kids weren't so thrilled, as they were intimated by the monster. Some would be, but that wouldn't be the case compared to how it was in the early 2000s and late 90s. Kane would throw up his arms after reaching the center of the ring, as he would then throw them with aggression, as the pyro would explode from the ring poles. Afterwards, he would then move back, and wait patiently for whatever was next... staring across the ring from Mason, he explained that he doesn't fear the Undertaker.. but tonight, he'll make sure he'll fear Kane.

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:32 pm
Mason stood across the ring from the 7 foot monster, staring up at his opponent. On commentary, Michael Cole would make a statement regarding Mason's previous promo, "Here's one man who knows a lot about striking fear into his opponents.. KANE! Mason might have bit off more than he could chew here tonight." Aleks stood in his corner, as the referee asked both men if they were ready for the match to begin, and then he called for the bell to be rung. Mason would slowly walk out of his corner, with just a glimpse of fear in his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:33 pm
After hearing the sound of the bell, Kane would just stand in one spot, not really interested in what his opponent had to say earlier on, but more so interested on his performance in the ring, as he would stare into the eyes of the TNW:R Universal Champion, Aleks Mason.  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:34 pm
Mason would run out of his corner, and leap up as he threw punches to Kane so that he could reach his head. He'd attempt to throw lefts and rights to stun the Devil's favorite demon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:35 pm
Unexpectedly, Kane would receive the punches, soon after he would guard himself with his forearm, raising it up. Eventually, he would attempt to grab Mason by the face with a full-handed grip, pushing him away!  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm
Mason would be thrown back across the ring by the big red monster. He would get to a knee, looking up at his opponent and trying to game plan. Aleks would get up again and advanced towards Kane, looking to send kicks to his legs  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:37 pm
Kane would receive the kicks to his legs, which would most likely be in the thigh area, moving away after a few if he could!  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:39 pm
Mason saw his assault doing damage, but it wasn't enough. He would stop kicking before running into the ropes farthest from Kane. He would bounce off and run towards Kane and attempt a single leg dropkick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Kane would see Mason coming off the ropes, but unable to react in time, he would be hit with the single leg-drop kick, dropping down to one knee!  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm
Mason was putting some good work in with Kane. He would attempt to grab his head and quickly go for a snap suplex  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:47 pm
As Kane's head was grabbed, he would stop Mason right in his tracks there, sending an elbow to the mid-section.  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas