Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:29 pm
razz i dont have much, but i AM adicted to fishering. XD ANNYONELOVENGENOUGHTOFISHPARTYWITHHER?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:30 pm
*Can't go to bed yet* -_-  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
~Chuckles~ I should learn to change avvies when others aren't around to witness the nudity.

Curiousity, how much is a lot? o.o;

And mebbe, NG. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
razz i dont have much, but i AM adicted to fishering. XD ANNYONELOVENGENOUGHTOFISHPARTYWITHHER?
I'll fish for a while... that is... if you think we can fish without trying to drown one another. >_>  

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:32 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Normally yes, but I'm not on for that much longer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:33 pm
<3! Port of Gambino.
Room named TrixyFish
Pass is Coydog biggrin SHEOLPLZDONTLEAVEMEALONEWITHHIM.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:34 pm
Okies.. ~Gets her gear on~  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:35 pm
xd rofl Come on now, NG. You know you miss the old days... heart ... all the sex... the rough, clawing sex... twisted  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:36 pm
Megido the Oreo
xd rofl Come on now, NG. You know you miss the old days... heart ... all the sex... the rough, clawing sex... twisted
sad i would but you wherent that good!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:36 pm
Sheol - about 461...not including game stuff, letters, vial, one thing Sasha has, and the extra junk in storage.  

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:38 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
sad i would but you wherent that good!
=O Now I have to kill myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:55 pm
If anyone comes back, goodnight.  

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:57 pm
Sheol, you look hotter like this than you did in just the undergarments. Keep them chains on... they give me an erection. mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:38 am
*blushes slightly* It took a while... but kids makes thing special... and I want kids some day... but I don't think anyone would marry me (except for Manda...... since I'm her to marry list <<) and I was recently rejected by the girl I was planning to ask out at the end of the year.  

Crenn

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:47 am
461? ~Dies~ Holy crap.

Meg.. Do I really? I'm changing eyestyle soon, maybe hairstyle too. And adding to it.. socks and gloves and this outfit needs help.

Awr, Crenn, I'm sorry. ~Hugs.~ That sucks, but chin up ya silly fox. There's at least three someones out there for everyone.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games