Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:29 pm
Ah yo, I' ve been lurking around Gaia since 2003 sooo I finally decided to join a guild ^^;

I' m 18 and Athiest, live in Canberra Australia (where tte smart people live << ) and attended Uni for a year before I totally flunked DX

ah anyway I hope I can bring something to this guild ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:34 pm
My name is Lindsay. You can call me Liz, or Kyouki (my screename is a mis-print). Or, if you'd like to make up a name, have fun. I collect nicknames. 3nodding

I'm 16 and live somewhere in South Carolina, US. Of course, I am Atheist. Which, isn't so fun, living in the bible-belt. My love for music exceeds my love for anything else (besides a certain someone). At the moment, I'm currently musically obsessed with Cradle of Filth. Dani = heart

I'm pretty out going, open minded and all that good stuff. I tend to be a bit of a smartass, but I do try to control that as well. I curse alot, but I will try to keep that down.. I love a good debate or discussion on just about anything. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I have a wide/strange sense of humor and I love to laugh.

Kyouiki Ikeike

Minozake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:25 pm
I am Minozake and I live in Rochester, Frozen Hell (AKA Minnesota). I find myself getting into more and more religious debate, but I neer do it in bad taste. At least, not yet.

I love to be open-minded, but I don't volunteer information unless it is to my friends, hence why most people outside of my friends doesn't know I am atheist. Word got out recently, however, and I am wondering how that will affect my life at school. The people that know butcher me for it, so needless to say, I am a tad worried.

I will cross the bridges as they come, or build an airplane and use that, though ^_^

Did I mention I love speaking in metaphors? I use metaphors like America uses gas ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:14 pm
I'm spanky the moose.

On the internet, nobody knows your a dog, so heres somethings about me. I live in Florida, I'm an art student, I'm vegan (no I dont support peta (those nuts...) , although they were the ones who got me started. I'm Skeptic/Agnostic , I'm open to any new ideas, and I'll try doing just about anything , except for roller coasters. sweatdrop  

Spanky the Moose

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:44 pm
Spanky the Moose
I'm spanky the moose.

On the internet, nobody knows your a dog, so heres somethings about me. I live in Florida, I'm an art student, I'm vegan (no I dont support peta (those nuts...) , although they were the ones who got me started. I'm Skeptic/Agnostic , I'm open to any new ideas, and I'll try doing just about anything , except for roller coasters. sweatdrop

Anything? twisted

-It's okay mam'. I'm the official hederosexual pervert of the guild. Pay me no mind.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:04 am
Chah, I should probably post here, ne?

I'm Elemdee Razornova. I'm 14 and live in -gag- Missouri. I'm going into my Freshman year, and news has leaked about my atheism over the summer. ^^ I look forward to all the debate. (Which really means "I look forward to all the arguments.")

I am pro-choice, pro-death penalty, and er... anti-animal testing. XD  

Razornova

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:04 pm
Dathu
Spanky the Moose
I'm spanky the moose.

Anything? twisted

-It's okay mam'. I'm the official hederosexual pervert of the guild. Pay me no mind.-

It is advised to not use a phrase involving promises about 'anything' around Dathu. He'll hold you to your word xD Not that I know.

Welcome to the guild everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:17 am
Howdy, I'm Sticky Cat (obviosuly), 16, going to be a Junior in highschool in a week, and residing in central CA. And, of course, I'm an Atheist. I'm a Graphic Design freak/ Fine Art freak, and will probably be heading of to CCA for college in a couple years to major in Graphic Design.

As for life in general, most people I go to school with know I'm an Atheist, I've gotten crap about it before, but usually that is solved with a bit of debate. Most of my close friends are leaning towards Agnostic anyways, so I'm not looked down at for my beliefs in that department. xD As for my family, my parents raised my brother and I to think for ourselves, because they wanted us to decide what we wanted to believe without their influence. However, my mom follows some earth religion, I'm not sure which, and my dad is an Atheist as well.

Anyways, I suppose that's it. o__o! Thanks for letting me join, you people you.

Sticky Cat

Xanthir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:03 pm
Heya. I'm Xanthir. As you can tell from my avi, I'm new to Gaia (just joined with my wife last week). I am, obviously, an atheist. As I said in an ED thread, I believe everyone's an atheist with respect to several thousand gods, I'm just atheistic towards one more than they are. ^_^

I enjoy debating math, science, and philosophy. Perhaps surprisingly, I *am* a moral absolutist (I just discovered that this was shocking last night when discussing morals with my friend, who is a strong relativist). I love math/science/philo blogs as well; I'm an avid pharyngulite, and I also love Goodmath/Badmath and the Amazing Randi. Overall, I'm a *very* strong skeptic, who believes in the primacy of critical thought over magical thinking.

I also love books, video games, rpgs, moshing at concerts, and a good white wine. I hope to have fun here, and hopefully educate a few people on what critical thought is all about.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:16 pm
I'm Zoten. I'm 18 and live in South Carolina. Yep, the heart of the bible belt itself and it's no end of a headache. I'm going to be a senior in high school and am joining the Military as soon as I get out of school.  

Zoten

Distinct Explorer

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Great Gamer God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:23 am
Hey, I'm... Me, and I'm Atheist. I like monkeys. I like pie. I like hugs from my girlfriend. Yeah... that's about as deep as it gets.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:04 pm
Hello. My name's Ravsoma, but you can me Rav, Ravi or even Ravioli. I'm 15 and I'll be a sophomore this year at an all girl high school. I like kittens, sushi, Gackt, my Gamecube, ant Takeru Kobayashi. I'm omni-selective minus the chicken (means I only eat seafood) and I do consider myself openminded ^_^

I guess you can call me Christian, although I don't believe in a lot of stuff that's in the Bible...

I'm done sweatdrop

Ravsoma

Gradus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:21 pm
Name: Gradus will do.

Occupation: College-student, Full-time cook, Part-time editorialist, Full-time commie, Part-time Nihilist.

Interests: Debating, eating my own food, spreading communism, terrifying people with nihilism, doodling, English literature, philosophy, hand-to-hand combat arts.

Atheistic Stance: Aggressive.

Debate Style: Offense-Oriented.

Favorite Political Leader: Sir Winston Churchill.

Favorite Military Leader: Myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:56 pm
Hey! I'm Aethiopica. And no one, not even I, can pronounce my screen name. I'm an artist, prop manager, lover of drama and Batman and I quit school last year. I should be a senior in high school. I love to mess with the army recruiters and religious solicitors. Sometimes I go downtown and seek them out just to bug them with a proper debate by calling fallacies. 3nodding One of the few usefull things I learned in school.  

Aepix

Chibiqueso

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:34 pm
Hey, I'm Chibiqueso (or just Chibi, or Kevin) I'm a soon to be college student, and I recently Turned 18 (If you consider August 7th to be recent, which I do). I like Anime, Manga, D&D, MtG and of course video games.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games