Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 am
((Actually I started doing it to curb my desire to have horrible, yet amusing, things happen to my character. If I did things unchecked almost everything would end up in catastrophic failure for my own amusement. The girl would end up traumatized and afraid of everyone and everything.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:57 am
Tybalt let the hot contents cool before he dug in. Then he began to eat to fill his gut. "Thank you, they taste wonderfull." He said between mouthfuls. He was smilling from ear to ear, which he rarely did. After finishing his food, he then got out the wheel chair, and actually stood up. "Looks like that meal was just what I needed, but it kinda feels like my belly is going to explode." He chuckles as he prods his rather large stomach. "Thank you once again."  

Kammy Blackstone

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:04 am
The somewhat furry man with the cat ears stretched and slid out of the wardrobe. "Nothing like a good night's sleep."
"Nothing at all sir!"
"How about a morning cup of tea?"
"No thanks, Mrs. Potts. I'm quite alright, thank you."
A muffled sound came from under the pillow that remained on the mattress.
"Shut up Cogsworth."
The muffled sound stopped.
The young man turned his gaze to the resident healer.
"Would you be requiring any assistance?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:36 pm
Tybalt was up and about again, but this time, he was getting his war gear. "Thank you all for helping me, but I must go." He then sheathed his Katana and then left the building.
((To The Mecha Street))  

Kammy Blackstone

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:27 pm
Iris walked toward Sarah and the Young Unnamed girl.
"Can She...Talk?" She asked looking quizzically at the girl. She looked old enough to be able to talk but she didn't seem like someone who had even learn how to talk. Or do anything else for that matter.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:36 pm
Sarah thought for a moment, looking at the rather messy frying pan and plate left by the man, as well as the fur on her wheel chair. "Actualy yes, would it be to terribly troubling if you could get this mess cleaned up?"

Sarah hated cleaning things up actualy. Normal house work was tollerable, but cleaning up after cooking struck her as teribbly annoying, she had no idea why.

She walked back to the girl, sitting down next to her, and holding her maternaly. "No, this one dosen't seem to be able to speak... poor thing, must have been shut in that room for so long..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Somewhat surprisingly, the girl is a little startled by Sarah's embrace, having been ruminating on internal sensory input at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:37 pm
((I don't have any idea how to respond to some of iut sometimes though...))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:20 am
((Actually that's the way I felt, which is why I finally just made something up after three days. Just go a head and try and teach her some more stuff.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 am
((And that's where the inanimate objects come in~!))

"Alright, hop to it boys."
A small squadron of brooms, mops, dustpans, and brushes burst from the wardrobe and began launching an attack on the mess made by breakfast and the furry thing.
The assorted cleaning apparatuses began to sing.
"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bit-"
"Boys! There are children present!"
"Uh... A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P, Q R S T U V, W X Y and Z, now we've sung our ABCs, next time won't you sing with me?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 am
((just thought I'd jump into another rp if that's alright))

A little girl curiously walks through the door shivering, looking around she thought it was a nice place to stay for a while. Her family had deliberatly left her in this town. She found a nice blanket laying on the floor so she wrapped herself in it. Slowly she fell asleep finally found a temperary sanctuary to rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Sarah laughed at the display of the objects.

"Who knew these old tools had so much spirit..." she musseed looking at them through her half shut eyes.

She did have an idea though and hurried off for a moment. SHe came back with a write on whipe off board and marker in hand, and set it down next to the girl.

"Lets work on your motor skills." she said, placing the pen in the girls hand and gently holding it in hers. She traced the only thing the girl was likely to know.

It was an adorible randition of a cats face. "Can you say cat?" she siad, following it with a suprising imitation of a cats meow.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 pm
"Cat! cat! cat!" Almost screamed Iris with a good hint of joy in her voice. She didn't really realize that it was the girl to say it and not her but it seem so fun to try to help the little girl that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:11 am
((are you talking to my character? I'll go ahead and answer if you are. I'm still a little new sorry if I seem a bit confused))  

kagura_rockbell

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:02 am
-haru walked in covered in blood of the man she was carrying, she sat him down and licked on of her fingeres-"hopefuly youll make it" she said with a sight  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games