Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" No you dont..." Daermon said with his Demonic voice still turning black " Im not done with you yet...." He said as he tore her from the shadows

You have no idea what your doing, as well as Namine is a princess, I am as well one too! Hands off me demon! *smacks your hand away*
*looks at her eek *Im a princess?

*points finger at namine* Oh puhlease! You knew that all along, that I know the real Namine would never forget her rightful throne!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:54 pm
(( waiting for Namine to say something...He angry right now and not much anyone can do))

Daermon grabbed The rogue and lifted her in the air by her neck. " What would you know about anything in this matter, you selfish, self serving lttle brat." Daermon said in his increasingly demonic voice, as his forming black claws began to dig into her neck. " and how dare you call me a Demon. The is not my doing and I will find who did and kill any who stand in my way!"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
(( waiting for Namine to say something...He angry right now and not much anyone can do))

Daermon grabbed The rogue and lifted her in the air by her neck. " What would you know about anything in this matter, you selfish, self serving lttle brat." Daermon said in his increasingly demonic voice, as his forming black claws began to dig into her neck. " and how dare you call me a Demon. The is not my doing and I will find who did and kill any who stand in my way!"
stop it daermon*Grabs his hand*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:58 pm
The Dark Paladin

No! not ever am I selfish, I care for Namine! And that's it! so kill me now, if you please...  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:01 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

No! not ever am I selfish, I care for Namine! And that's it! so kill me now, if you please...
Daeimon stop.*grabs his hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Namine.....*starts choking* Na.....*starts to faint*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Namine.....*starts choking* Na.....*starts to faint*
Daermon stop. please*starts to cry a little, while hold his hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:05 am
Daermons red eyes glared a Namine with intense fury as he grabbed her throat and began to squeeze. But He realized who she was and what he was doign and immediatly realeased both of them. Backing away and quickly reverting to human form. He back up into a tree, eyes wide and he said " Im sorry...both of you...the curse...its getting to me... Im not sure how many more months Im gonna be able to stay me...Please- " Daermon hung his head in shame" Im sorry...."  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:08 am
The Dark Paladin
Daermons red eyes glared a Namine with intense fury as he grabbed her throat and began to squeeze. But He realized who she was and what he was doign and immediatly realeased both of them. Backing away and quickly reverting to human form. He back up into a tree, eyes wide and he said " Im sorry...both of you...the curse...its getting to me... Im not sure how many more months Im gonna be able to stay me...Please- " Daermon hung his head in shame" Im sorry...."

Daermon...*walking up to him real slow and then came close to him, touch his face slightly with my fingers* enjoy what you have right now....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:11 am
*namine stand still in shock*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:12 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*turns to namine* Are you ok??  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:13 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*turns to namine* Are you ok??
i fine.*still shocked*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:13 am
Immedialty, Daermon blushed and was at a loss for words" I..what .. there....thing is........what?" A confused and red faced Daermon asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:16 am
The Dark Paladin
Immedialty, Daermon blushed and was at a loss for words" I..what .. there....thing is........what?" A confused and red faced Daermon asked

hehe *giggles* your too cute! *tunrs to namine* I see why your with him. *smiles warmly*  

MizNaughty520

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games