Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy sighed he had no option but to comply he didnt feel anythign yet but toxicins took theyre time usually. The flames around his lower arms dissapeard and he placed his hands in his pockets. He followed after the voice his grey eyes scanning the area.

The area is looks like an insane assylum, but it seems like the people are being drugged up. You soon make it to another ancient area. With another shrine not far from you. "Ah, so your the vessale for our pet." said a old man's voice. "or to be more exact. You will be it's toy."

"Well see about that." Cy said to the voice. His expressionless face was eriee in how calmly he was taking all of this.

Edit:

Yeah i feel f-ing peachy. Just keep Vi alive and out of harms way Urskil.

"will you get on the altar please." said the old man.

"Why are we getting married? I may be bisexual but im not into older guys." Cy said to the voice trying to mess with him. If he was going to die he figured he'd ******** with as many people as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:10 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy sighed he had no option but to comply he didnt feel anythign yet but toxicins took theyre time usually. The flames around his lower arms dissapeard and he placed his hands in his pockets. He followed after the voice his grey eyes scanning the area.

The area is looks like an insane assylum, but it seems like the people are being drugged up. You soon make it to another ancient area. With another shrine not far from you. "Ah, so your the vessale for our pet." said a old man's voice. "or to be more exact. You will be it's toy."

"Well see about that." Cy said to the voice. His expressionless face was eriee in how calmly he was taking all of this.

Edit:

"Why are we getting married? I may be bisexual but im not into older guys." Cy said to the voice trying to mess with him. If he was going to die he figured he'd ******** with as many people as possible.

"don't worry you undead a** will be even more undead before this is over if it can be." said the old man.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:14 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Edit:

"don't worry you undead a** will be even more undead before this is over if it can be." said the old man.

"Well see.. You havent even begun to see what i can do." Cy said with a grin, however he winced in pain as it started to run through his body the posion taking its affect on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:21 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Edit:

"Well see.. You havent even begun to see what i can do." Cy said with a grin, however he winced in pain as it started to run through his body the posion taking its affect on him.

"dont' worry my ghastly minions won't let you get hurt, not yet. Persides I need you alive for not till the rite begins." said the old man as he snaps his fingers and several ghost like creature surround Cy and force him or try to, to go to the center of the shrine.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:28 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Edit:

"dont' worry my ghastly minions won't let you get hurt, not yet. Persides I need you alive for not till the rite begins." said the old man as he snaps his fingers and several ghost like creature surround Cy and force him or try to, to go to the center of the shrine.

Cy glared at the ghost creatures, he let them 'force' him to the center of the shrine. He turned to the voice and waited. The pain receeded for now but he knew it would be back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:38 pm
The old man looks at the computer. "Yes, It's time for you to die." said the old man. Soon some odd smoke comes out of the center of the shrine. "This paticular s. resides in the vile containter below you. But once a host of suitable filth. Now time for you to be destroy and a new s. will be reborn." said the old man. Soon the odd spirit come from the center from underneath via a jar and goes to possess Cy.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:52 pm
Cy didnt know if spirits oculd be killed but he was sure as hell going to try. He reached on his belt and withdrew several of his throwing daggers. His eyes pulsated and the blades enveloped in an icy mist. He threw the blades at the spirit below him. When they connected or if they connected with the spirit they would freeze it in place.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:56 pm
it didn't connect and the spirit goes inside of you.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:04 am
Cy grabbed at his chest where the spirit went inside of him. He fell to his knees and closed his eyes. He let out a growl, he shut off his mind to the spirit inside of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:13 am
((night time for me ))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:16 am
The spirit slowly slowly destroys your body. The scientist laughts a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:51 am
let me help you... Urskil said into Cy's mind. Urskil's eyes shut, he knew it concearned Vi. "Vi... i need to give Cy more of my power... it'll take 10 mins for me to recover..." He breathed in, then apppeared to be concentrated.

a gigantic vortex of the elements surrounded Cy, enveloping him, Urskil was giving him everything. The elements thrashed at the spirits, each time stronger and stronger, as a light from above penetrated the ceailing, then surrounded Cy... a light from heaven??? that didnt hurt him??? Your immune to sunlight, so use it Urskil said with the last bit of strength he had as he collapsed, completely unconcious.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Big Dumb Smart Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:55 pm
Tyde looked at all that was going on, and slightly scoffed. "Well, nothing left for me here. See ya." He walked out of the Church and down the street, out of sight. ((dunno where im going now xP))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:35 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
let me help you... Urskil said into Cy's mind. Urskil's eyes shut, he knew it concearned Vi. "Vi... i need to give Cy more of my power... it'll take 10 mins for me to recover..." He breathed in, then apppeared to be concentrated.

a gigantic vortex of the elements surrounded Cy, enveloping him, Urskil was giving him everything. The elements thrashed at the spirits, each time stronger and stronger, as a light from above penetrated the ceailing, then surrounded Cy... a light from heaven??? that didnt hurt him??? Your immune to sunlight, so use it Urskil said with the last bit of strength he had as he collapsed, completely unconcious.

the spirit seem to had went mad a bit and the smoke around the room become corosive to anything living, killing such thing shortly. The spirit is still there, but not as strong as it used to be.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 pm
Vi nodded and her hand on her stomach she could feel what Cy was going through.

Cy was doubled over in pain. But when Urskil lended a hand and a vortex surrounded him he regained some of his strength. The sunlight hit him and his muscles tensed up. If it werent for the pendant around his neck he would have burned up in the sunlight after too long. Im not immune i just have a way around it. Cy said before Urskil collapsed. The smoke that surrounded the room invaded his lungs and he began to cough. He didnt knwo what to do. He gathered his powers together in his hand. All four elements, earth, air, fire and water.

Still doubled over in pain he formed the elements into a orb. He spotted the Spirit, he mustered his strength and stood. He through the orb at the spirit. The orb enveloped the spirit and damaged it further. He started to form another orb, ready to attack. If the first orb handt killed the spirit the second one would.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games