Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:06 pm
The only thing that didn't suit Alexia is her nose. Seriously, maybe if she was a wooden marionette puppet and she lied too many times...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The only thing that didn't suit Alexia is her nose. Seriously, maybe if she was a wooden marionette puppet and she lied too many times...

I dunno. The graphics for Veronica made pretty much all the characters have long noses.Chris's chin was even long.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME

I dunno. The graphics for Veronica made pretty much all the characters have long noses.Chris's chin was even long.

But when you look at that home movie where they feed the dragonfly to the ants. And then Alexia and Alfred look at each other. It just stands out so badly!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME

But when you look at that home movie where they feed the dragonfly to the ants. And then Alexia and Alfred look at each other. It just stands out so badly!

Her nose as FAT compared to his. LOL.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:24 pm
And I don't get why. I mean, a big nose would have suited Alfred a lot more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
And I don't get why. I mean, a big nose would have suited Alfred a lot more.

She grew out of it..it got long instead. lol  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 pm
No, I mean I don't see why they designed them like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm
confused  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:34 pm
But aside from that, Alexia is the coolest Female RE villain... Which doesn't say a lot because aside from here, there was, what, Annette and... That's it, if you don't count Outbreak.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But aside from that, Alexia is the coolest Female RE villain... Which doesn't say a lot because aside from here, there was, what, Annette and... That's it, if you don't count Outbreak.

Annette was boring. She was just being a typical woman protecting her man at all costs, while being a horrible neglectful mother. lolz.

Alexia was just pure evil.

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 pm
You know, Alexia was one of those villains who should have survived. Or, imagine if at the end there was a twist, that like... An Alexia clone was being raised in a capsule, or something. I dunno, but I thought that BEFORE the whole transformation she seemed like a real keeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, Alexia was one of those villains who should have survived. Or, imagine if at the end there was a twist, that like... An Alexia clone was being raised in a capsule, or something. I dunno, but I thought that BEFORE the whole transformation she seemed like a real keeper.

I wanted her and Wesker to team up..and ultimatly..fall in love. But that's just a dream. redface emo  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
I wanted her and Wesker to team up..and ultimatly..fall in love. But that's just a dream. redface emo

Well, Alexia would have been the only woman in the series worthy of Wesker. But that's another thing, if she did live, she could have been kinda like Wesker's female counterpart. They'd always rival and fight, but there would be some sort of an atraction there. Kinda like the more extreme version of Leon and Ada.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

Well, Alexia would have been the only woman in the series worthy of Wesker. But that's another thing, if she did live, she could have been kinda like Wesker's female counterpart. They'd always rival and fight, but there would be some sort of an atraction there. Kinda like the more extreme version of Leon and Ada.

Exactly what I was thinking. They'd always be trying to backstab each other. A way more extreme love-hate relationship.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Exactly what I was thinking. They'd always be trying to backstab each other. A way more extreme love-hate relationship.

Meanwhile, Wesker finds out that Ada was helping leon in RE4 and then finds and snaps Leon's little neck. Nothing would be holding Ada back.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games