Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:47 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"your fine when did you do it when you were eight right?"
i dont know i cant remember  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:04 pm
"i think you were eight any ways riku said that if i ever saw you again to give you this" she hands him a crown necklace  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:11 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"i think you were eight any ways riku said that if i ever saw you again to give you this" she hands him a crown necklace
hm *takes it* whats this for  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:16 pm
"it was your fathers *points to sora* see"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:26 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"it was your fathers *points to sora* see"
it belonged to my father *hands it back* i dont deserve to have it after what i did  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:58 pm
"no no keep it and here " she hands him a letter from her bag it read "
dearest son i have died because of some thing i have done to you i prevoked you and i under stand that you needed to do it i love son and keep the necklace dont worry i forgive you ."" he wants you to have it even thought you killed him how did i get this letter i can talk to the dead"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:17 am
Axels_girlfriend
dearest son i have died because of some thing i have done to you i prevoked you and i under stand that you needed to do it i love son and keep the necklace dont worry i forgive you ."" he wants you to have it even thought you killed him how did i get this letter i can talk to the dead"
yes but i dont remember anything about killing my father and mother but wait her keyblade isnt here that means she must have survived and maybe ill get my memories back and damos put rikus keyblade back now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:49 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but i dont remember anything about killing my father and mother but wait her keyblade isnt here that means she must have survived and maybe ill get my memories back and damos put rikus keyblade back now

"what!! hes touching my fathers keyblade!?!?!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:57 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

didnt you notice it was missin next to my fathers and the kings  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:01 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"i am so slow!" walks to damos and grabs her fathers keyblade and puts it back and knels in front of riku"Vydran E mula oui "she hangs her head for a moment  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:03 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"i am so slow!" walks to damos and grabs her fathers keyblade and puts it back and knels in front of riku"Vydran E mula oui "she hangs her head for a moment
*kneels next to her and bows his head*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:06 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"oui tyh dnicd sa" then she stood up with a tear in her eye  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:09 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"oui tyh dnicd sa" then she stood up with a tear in her eye
*stands up* what ever happend to them like why did they leave there keyblades here and when i just remembered something and my mother had a keyblade once why isnt it up here with my fathers your fathers and the kings  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:12 pm
"maybe she hasnt died yet. the familes of the key blade holders bring the keyblade here remember the keyblade war? thats why there are so many too."  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:14 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"maybe she hasnt died yet. the familes of the key blade holders bring the keyblade here remember the keyblade war? thats why there are so many too."
yes but what about your father and whats the keyblade war  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games