Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Lord Burandon

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:13 pm
Can i make a suggestion thaty even though this is fun and everything and my party sucks at the moment but that is not what i am talking about, i think we should have a specific area set up for poeplee who have the pokemon games like Diamond or Pearl so ppl can help one another if someone is stuck, like me i have beaten the pokemon and stuff on it but i need haelp doing other things that happen after the pokemon league, also where popl who have WFC can put down there friend code and you can be friend out of gaia on the games..  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Try the OoT Subforum. I have a topic set up there for the friend codes and you can set up a topic for help on the games. 3nodding  

Pictures-Fade

Indolence of Sloth

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:34 pm
I think we need a new banking system! Like, a really good one! I'll get to work on one!
................[2 hours later].....................
All set! I'm so proud of it! Check it out guys, it's in the mall section.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:54 pm
i think you should have a thing where you can openly post pictures of pokemon that could be made real for the guild and able to use, since im sure alot of people, like me, have old drawings of creatures laying around that would make good pokemon.  

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:01 pm
If you could turn that drawing into a sprite...Paint works good for making things like sprites...you could post it up in the custom sprite topic. There are Pkmn that aren't actual Pkmn that are being used in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:41 am
Thats what I've been trying to do but nothing turns out right. sweatdrop  

Aclyon

Indolence of Sloth

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:16 am
Silverstream06
Thats what I've been trying to do but nothing turns out right. sweatdrop

Well, it is very hard. Especially to make it from scratch. Try starting out a little easier, then work your way up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:40 pm
I think we should have a move tutor. That would be perfect to teach moves under the "tutored" section. I've set one up. To see the move tutor, go to the mall.  

Indolence of Sloth

Musashi Shujinkou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:27 am
i think we should have some crew members who are on a lot of the time so that the members who get during the day time don't have to wait for their profiles to be accepted or wait to see wild pokemon or when their pokemon to evolve for example i'm on a lot of the time so i'm one of perfect ones for the job plus i'm active and i think i've gotten over 100 during the day i've been here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:01 pm
I'm sorry, but you've only belonged the this guild for two days. You can't expect to become a mod in two days, can you? Also, asking to become a mod will not make you a mod. It will mkae you even worse in getting it. To become a mod, you need to be active, help new and other users, and give a hand around the site. Being a mod is a great responisbility.

Second, we are working as hard and fast as we can. Patience is a virtue.

Indolence of Sloth

dark_fox9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:08 pm
[Why am I starting to get a bad feeling all of a sudden o_O]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Sabuku Koigokoro
I'm sorry, but you've only belonged the this guild for two days. You can't expect to become a mod in two days, can you? Also, asking to become a mod will not make you a mod. It will mkae you even worse in getting it. To become a mod, you need to be active, help new and other users, and give a hand around the site. Being a mod is a great responisbility.

Second, we are working as hard and fast as we can. Patience is a virtue.

stressed i was just making a suggestions not asking for the job stop misinterpreting my words for once will you....please......Ms. Koigokoro mrgreen *forces smile*  

Musashi Shujinkou

dark_fox9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
Whoa Mushy are we making progress O_o heres a cookie *hands him a cookie* Okay pplz lets not make something big about this please mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:20 pm
stare you realize your dead right
oh dark join that tourney in my guild
twisted so i can kill you with every living ounce of your being destroyed  

Musashi Shujinkou

dark_fox9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 pm
No cookie for you *takes cookie back and eats it* And I'll join eventually stare "every living ounce of your being destroyed" ??? weird sentence  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff