Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 pm
"That's good...well...I wonder how Nammy is..." Hana sighed a little. It had been at least two years since she had seen him, and time must have changed him at least a little. "Does he look any different from two years ago?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:13 pm
"He hasn't changed in features really," shrugged Kikuchi.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:14 pm
"Well...is he any taller? I used to be a bit taller than him...but De Nam must have hit a growth spurt by now..." Hana sighed, crossing her arms. If De Nam was finally taller than her, that would suck!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:18 pm
"He's taller than me if that says anything, then again I'm not too tall and I never was..." Kikuchi chuckled uneasily.

"You're 17, you still have a little bit of time left to grow a smudge, Kikuchi," Hurdy grinned.

"I also hate the size of my bust..." the Clavat girl sighed, "How come Selkies get to be so lucky in that department...?"

Hurdy didn't say a word to that comment...

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:22 pm
((Lol, I always notice that...but I like girls, haha...))

Hana looked at her breasts quizzically.

"They're not that big..." Hana murmured, crossing her arms over the large breasts.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:26 pm
"Yes they are!" Kikuchi whined, "I want the breasts of a Selkie!"

"I say... that..."

"Huh?"

"I say you look beautiful, flat-chested or not..." Hurdy nodded with a smile, a unique smile all its own...

There it was... that smile just like that one from back then...

It held a soothing, serene hue to it. Cabolistic, calming even... This perfect expression... she didn't want to change conversation or say anything more in worry that it will fade away into nothing. Like the most precious of jewels, Kikuchi wanted it to stay this beautiful forever. She couldn't figure out when she felt like so, the Clavat was skeptical when the thought of love can to mind. It couldn't be, could it?

After he disappeared...?

"Ah... uh... thank you..." Kikuchi nodded.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 am
((Sue-chan is gone again... gonk crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:17 pm
((I am sorry to hear that...))

Hana smiled at Hurdy's comment.

"So you two are lovers...how adorable..." she cooed, then looked to her feet. Hana realized that she couldn't see her feet past her breasts. "Of, fine! They are big! I'd rather have your breasts...at least you can see your own feet..."  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:44 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku blushed a bit. Not because of the head petting, but the fact that he really DID like her! Even though Suisho looked like she didn't care, she really did care about Shinryaku alot! Shinryaku then followed Kara Ni.

Soon Kara Ni got out of the forest. "huh? Where is everyone?"
Kara Ni ran around the area, searching for some of them. "Kikuchi, Gurdy and Hana are gone. The rest of them have to be somewhere near...."
Kara Ni scanned the area. "Ah! There it is." She pointed to a caravan i the distance. Obviously the rest of them would be there, except for manybe Hana, Gurdy, and Kikuchi, because they weren't actually part of their caravan.

"And you know I'm coming!" Shinryaku said. He looked up and saw Kara Ni was already gone, running to the caravan. Shinryaku's head was turning hot and he yelled out in fury, "HEEEEEEY! Wait for me!!!!!!"

((Oh god. Now there is Hurdy! Who's next, Amidatty, De Nam, the Pope?! xd ))
"Nnn?" Kara Ni stopped running and turned around. "What are you doing ALL the way back THERE?!" Kara Ni yelled. Her hands were cupped over her mouth. "Did I RUN ahead of YOU?!"

"Yeah you did!" Shinryaku yelled back. "AND STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M SPECIAL!!!!!!" He tried to catch up.

(The capitals were used for making it seem like she's yelling those words louder, she wasn't trying to treat him weird))

((MY GOD GUYS! What are you talking about?! rofl @Mizu+Clesti))

Kara Ni ran towards Shinryaku so that he could catch up easier. "Sorry if I'm sounding mean like that. I guess I'm just not used to being around lilties. I should stop treating you like a child. Sorry!" Kara Ni smiled and laughed quietly. "I thought lilties could run fast."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:31 am
((About the size of the Selkie bust...hahaha))  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:35 am
eclestimon
((I am sorry to hear that...))

Hana smiled at Hurdy's comment.

"So you two are lovers...how adorable..." she cooed, then looked to her feet. Hana realized that she couldn't see her feet past her breasts. "Of, fine! They are big! I'd rather have your breasts...at least you can see your own feet..."

She shook her head once more, Kikuchi sighed, "I-I don't love Hurdy..." she said meekly, "After all... it's just..."

"Kikuchi and I don't know eachother that well for that kind of relationship, don't you know? We only met a few weeks ago! What a lively meeting that was I must agree... I can't help but laugh at--"

Kikuchi knew was he was going to say, but she shivered at the repeated phrase we don't know eachother that well... "That's a matter not to be discussed," she said, interpting him, "Personal business..."

"And maybe Hana and I should switch boob sizes?"

"Ah... but Kikuchi... please don't change yourself... I already gave my statement..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:47 am
Hana tried to look at her feet again. (Thank god I'm a flat-chested asian!)

"De Nam said he liked me the way I am...but I think it was just because he's a guy, and he liked staring at my boobs...Hello! My face is up here!!" she exasperated, and crossed her arms, trying to hide them. "And besides, Gur-I mean Hurdy loves you the way you are, so no need to change it...after all, Hurdy may not be the groping kind of person, anyway..." and added under her breath, "Not like a certain drunk Selkie I know..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:54 am
((Mizuki-chan is a mere A-cup white girl... xDDD))

Kikuchi looked to Hurdy and smiled, "Oh fine, if you're that persistant then I won't expand my breast size, okay Hurdy-foo?"

Hurdy smiled brightly, "Oh good, Kikuchi, that's wonderful news. Never change yourself for the simple satisfaction of appearance. Appearance in none as important as what makes you yourself deep down, you're a unique Clavat," he stated, more like preached...

"Hurdy..."

"Yes?"

"You're so fluffy and sweet its kinda sickening..." Kikuchi answered with a laugh.

"Ah... er..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:58 am
"Oh yeah...I'm getting so many cavities, I'd think I was hosting miasma in my mouth..." Hana giggled, poking Hurdy's nose.

((Oh...nevermind then...my boobs are practically bursting out of my A-cup bra...but that's small compared to my family...all B-cups and bigger...))  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:05 pm
"Ah-ah... I mean... well... I was only saying what I honestly thought, and..."

"Ugh, yes, you're so cute you know that? You'd think someone like yourself would've found a wife, someone for you to worship~~" Kikuchi teased, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind.

"I'm too busy for those things, I doubt that if I even had a wife she'd put up with my constant travelling... it's just too big a hassle--"

She nuzzled his neck lovingly, "Aww~~ Hurdy-foo is embaressed~~"

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games