Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:52 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma''am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin'' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.

She sighed tears falling from her face "I''m Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It''s... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they''ve disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It''s been 5 years since they disapeared. I''ve been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it''s nothing." Still tears fell from her face...

"Oh that is sad" Akabane said and looked up in the sky. "But I didnt have any parents I never met them or anything so your lucky to have known your parents" he said and looked down at her with another smile. Then police cars surrounded them.
"Freeze! Dont you dare do anything to that girl" said a police man.
"Dont worry officer I was just having a conversation with Ame" he replied.
"You make me sick. FIRE!" he shouted. Akabane coacked his head while smiling as he dissapeared. Thenhe appered behind some officer and slashed his back with his "J" sigh. He did it with the rest. Blood went everywhere as each man screamed for mercy. But Akabane didnt care he just slashed away. When they were all dead he walked back to Ame "Sorry about that Ame" he said and smiled.

((Hes scary 0_0 but he is soooo sexy whee hes actually from an anime called GetBackers I just stole him and brought him to Teen Titans xd ))

((lol))
Akiko just sighed when the cops came she had just ignored them nowing what Dr.J would do to them. And he really was just having a conversation with me.. She looked up at him and smiled "That''s okay they were wierd cops anyways.. but.. never mind.." She looked down

Akabane looked down at her and smiled "Where are you from anyways" he said as he cocked his hat, hiding his face.

She sighed "I don't know anymore.." she said quietly..

"Well if yo need help getting something somewhere then let me know I have my own Trasport service" he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:04 am
Gaia Name- inudogwarrior
Character Name- Aku
Age- 15
Powers- lightning fast (like the twins)
Weapons- two curled, single bladed dirks that she holds backwards against her arms
Crush- likes speedy and aqualad heart , but can't choose between them.
Good/Neutural/Bad- neutral/bad
Appearance- (but without the wings) User Image she wears a silver bell on her neck.
Bio- she was a loner as a child and found that she could run like lightning. afterwards, people she was mad at were mysteriously found with limbs slashed.
Extra information about her- loves to create chaos.  

inudogsoldier

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:04 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma''am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin'' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.

She sighed tears falling from her face "I''m Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It''s... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they''ve disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It''s been 5 years since they disapeared. I''ve been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it''s nothing." Still tears fell from her face...

"Oh that is sad" Akabane said and looked up in the sky. "But I didnt have any parents I never met them or anything so your lucky to have known your parents" he said and looked down at her with another smile. Then police cars surrounded them.
"You make me sick. FIRE!" he shouted. Akabane coacked his head while smiling as he dissapeared. Thenhe appered behind some officer and slashed his back with his "J" sigh. He did it with the rest. Blood went everywhere as each man screamed for mercy. But Akabane didnt care he just slashed away. When they were all dead he walked back to Ame "Sorry about that Ame" he said and smiled.

((Hes scary 0_0 but he is soooo sexy whee hes actually from an anime called GetBackers I just stole him and brought him to Teen Titans xd ))

((lol))
Akiko just sighed when the cops came she had just ignored them nowing what Dr.J would do to them. And he really was just having a conversation with me.. She looked up at him and smiled "That''s okay they were wierd cops anyways.. but.. never mind.." She looked down

Akabane looked down at her and smiled "Where are you from anyways" he said as he cocked his hat, hiding his face.

"Well if yo need help getting something somewhere then let me know I have my own Trasport service" he said and smiled.

She smiled and then looked at him in wonder "Can I ask you something.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:46 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((lol))

"Why yes my dear you can ask me anything" he said and smiled again.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:03 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((lol))

She smiled and asked him calmly "Do you think I could hangout with you until I get all the answers I need."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:54 am
Gaia Name-Topaz94
Character Name-Topaz
Age-17
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- water and ice, ninja
Weapons-none
Good/Neutural/Bad-Good
Bio- Topaz came from another planet. She is an orphan andwas raised by ninjas  

smiling conclusion

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:46 pm
Topaz94
Gaia Name-Topaz94
Character Name-Topaz
Age-17
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- water and ice, ninja
Weapons-none
Good/Neutural/Bad-Good
Bio- Topaz came from another planet. She is an orphan andwas raised by ninjas

((Welcome to the roleplay topaz biggrin !!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:05 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((lol))

She smiled and asked him calmly "Do you think I could hangout with you until I get all the answers I need."

OOC: ACK! Sorry I havnt ben posting in a while High school is a pain sweatdrop

Akabane smiled at her "Of course my dear" he said and tiped his hat forward to his face was hidden.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:59 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((lol))

Akabane smiled at her "Of course my dear" he said and tiped his hat forward to his face was hidden.

((lol it's okay I won't rush you xD))
Ame gave a light smiled "Thank you so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:54 am
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

"Come along now" he said and turned around and walked down the sidewalk.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:31 am
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Ame stood up and started to follow him wondering were they were going...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:23 am
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Akabane continued to walk. He turned around and stoped and waited for Ame. "My dear you seem different from most people I meet. Do you get what I mean? Like I sence a power from you that normal humans dont. Do you have some sort of talent?" he asked.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:05 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Akabane continued to walk. He turned around and stoped and waited for Ame. "My dear you seem different from most people I meet. Do you get what I mean? Like I sence a power from you that normal humans dont. Do you have some sort of talent?" he asked.

Ame looked up at him not sure if she should tell him but she couldn't lie to him that she remembered from her parents. She smiled "I guess I am different, I do have a few special talents, I'll show you some later, but not now." she said looking down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:33 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Ame looked up at him not sure if she should tell him but she couldn't lie to him that she remembered from her parents. She smiled "I guess I am different, I do have a few special talents, I'll show you some later, but not now." she said looking down at the ground.

Akabane smiled at her "Well now I havnt been this excited in a while" he said in his normal calm voice as he tilted his hat forward.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:14 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Akabane smiled at her "Well now I havnt been this excited in a while" he said in his normal calm voice as he tilted his hat forward.

Ame smiled lightly and gave a quiet giggle "Don't die of excitment now." she said now tilting her hat that she had (it's a light tan hat like what detectives wear and she's wearing a jaket like a detective wears to keep so people don't know who she is))..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games