Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:05 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend

she looked farter and farter in his eyes
((FART!!!)) -walks in- ((whats going on? -shot-))

killux stoped and started to choke then disapered into a dark portal screming "help Xegg~" then she dissapered

"KILLUX!" Xeggr closed his eyes and made a fist. Darkness roamed around his body. He opened his eyes and they had a dark glare. The color part of his eyes were pure black. The white part had redish/pink blood shots. His coat changed to Xemnas' final form coat, but the black part was gray. He sniffed out her darkness and disappeared in a flash.

when she woke up she was in what seemed to be a large desert. she looked around it was night she could smell fire and felt that she was tied up and gaged.she started to cry one of them came over to her and kicked her and said "Crid iu "

Xeggr appeared in front of her and hit the person in the side of the head with his staff. He reached his hand towards Killux. "You ok?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:06 pm

FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend

she looked farter and farter in his eyes
((FART!!!)) -walks in- ((whats going on? -shot-))

killux stoped and started to choke then disapered into a dark portal screming "help Xegg~" then she dissapered

"KILLUX!" Xeggr closed his eyes and made a fist. Darkness roamed around his body. He opened his eyes and they had a dark glare. The color part of his eyes were pure black. The white part had redish/pink blood shots. His coat changed to Xemnas' final form coat, but the black part was gray. He sniffed out her darkness and disappeared in a flash.

when she woke up she was in what seemed to be a large desert. she looked around it was night she could smell fire and felt that she was tied up and gaged.she started to cry one of them came over to her and kicked her and said "Crid iu "

Xeggr appeared in front of her and hit the person in the side of the head with his staff. He reached his hand towards Killux. "You ok?"

she was crying and heard xeggers vioce and looked up she tryed to talk but she for got the gag

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:08 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

she was crying and heard xeggers vioce and looked up she tryed to talk but she for got the gag

"You won't fight this knight. I will."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:11 pm

FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

*muffled*"at least untie me"

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:14 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr split his staff in two to make his swords. He cut the ropes off her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:18 pm

FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

she gets up and stands behind him *wispers* "you cant defeat them they are invincable but i will help you" she glowed white her angle wings were black and her demon wings were white she pulled out her katanas out and flew up and the sky was a radint red.she dove down and sttacked the 2nd one behind xegger.

romantic~slut~want~some

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:19 pm

By this time, Xurase had fallen asleep leaned back in his chair, feet up on one of the tables in Xeggr's laboratory, the Shadow HEartless sleeping simlarly on his chest, tiny claws curled into the black shirt he wore under his unzipped coat. While leather was good for minor protection and keeping warm, it had becoming stifling while he languished, and he'd undone it before falling asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:20 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

she gets up and stands behind him *wispers* "you cant defeat them they are invincable but i will help you" she glowed white her angle wings were black and her demon wings were white she pulled out her katanas out and flew up and the sky was a radint red.she dove down and sttacked the 2nd one behind xegger.

"Heh, How many are there?"

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:21 pm

FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

*yelling from sky* "about 2650"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:25 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

*yelling from sky* "about 2650"

"Then let's have a little fun." He smirked and 1000 of his Nobodies surrounded him. Xeggr charged sliced whoever got n his way. The other Nobodies attacked all they could.

FallenLight262

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:25 pm

(( ... they're invincible... but you can beat them... and there are 2650 of them... o_O That sentence is full of paradoxes and irony. If they -are- invincible, you're totally screwed. >_> ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:26 pm

Biyokko
(( ... they're invincible... but you can beat them... and there are 2650 of them... o_O That sentence is full of paradoxes and irony. If they -are- invincible, you're totally screwed. >_> ))

((don't underestimate a Nobody))

FallenLight262

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:30 pm

(( If they were invincible, if wouldn't matter what you were. Invincible literally means something that cannot be broken/destroyed by anything. Anyways... I'll be back. I want a sandwich... ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:33 pm

FallenLight262
Biyokko

She grabed one of them and made it blow up ((one invincable can beat another))

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:40 pm

Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

She grabed one of them and made it blow up ((one invincable can beat another))

Xeggr threw one of his swords like a boomarang and it hit each knight. He stood there and let them come. He threw his other one and just waited. When the all swormed him he jumped in the air. He looked down and smirked. He shot his nothingness beams and that group disappeared. He landed and cought his swords. He then dashed for the source still killing whatever got in his way.
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games