Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

juhachi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:11 pm
eek I'm accepted! My life is complete! Hail RE2!

heart = RE

Anyhow, I absolutely love the games and novels. I also really like the movies, but I would have liked them much more if they were either exactly like the games or nothing like them at all. Theyr'e a nice stand-alone product, but compared to the games theyr'e not so good, though Milla Jovovich in a small red dress sure helps people pay attention. xd heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:40 pm
juhachi
eek I'm accepted! My life is complete! Hail RE2!

heart = RE

Anyhow, I absolutely love the games and novels. I also really like the movies, but I would have liked them much more if they were either exactly like the games or nothing like them at all. Theyr'e a nice stand-alone product, but compared to the games theyr'e not so good, though Milla Jovovich in a small red dress sure helps people pay attention. xd heart heart
welcome aboard  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Rubedo salgado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:24 pm
hi im rubedo salgado and i love resident evil i have benn playing ALL the games since the first time i played in playsation for the first time  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:51 pm
Welcome, Rubedo!  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:33 pm
Rubedo salgado
hi im rubedo salgado and i love resident evil i have benn playing ALL the games since the first time i played in playsation for the first time
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:17 pm
Hola everyone. 4laugh
My name is Jackie my screen name is from my favorite song... but that's besides the point.
I'm a huge fan (not the number 1 fan) of resident evil. I've played and own every game thus far. I haven't beaten them all (like the outbreaks, dead aim and remake). I'm a roleplayer (mainly of William Birkin or Leon S. kennedy). I've read all thd book and own both movies. Though I don't think the movies bring the games full justice.
Much love to all,
Jackie  

winterinmyheart

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:49 pm
winterinmyheart
Hola everyone. 4laugh
My name is Jackie my screen name is from my favorite song... but that's besides the point.
I'm a huge fan (not the number 1 fan) of resident evil. I've played and own every game thus far. I haven't beaten them all (like the outbreaks, dead aim and remake). I'm a roleplayer (mainly of William Birkin or Leon S. kennedy). I've read all thd book and own both movies. Though I don't think the movies bring the games full justice.
Much love to all,
Jackie
Welcome aboard...You'll love our RPing...Das has put of some very good ones so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:51 pm
Thank ya! Glad to be here!

Sounds fun... I'll have to look at them. ^^ 4laugh  

winterinmyheart

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:29 pm
MM-212 Beta
Welcome aboard...You'll love our RPing...Das has put of some very good ones so far.
Apostate was 50% my doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
My bad EXTREME xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

[.Tibby.]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:50 pm
Wow. I like, love you MM-212 Beta. Thank you very much for accepting me. <3

Hiyo. I'm Tibby, a newbie to the Resident Evil series. I've only played two games from the series. My favorite so far is Resident Evil 4. I'm also a hardcore role-player and I can't wait until I have my first one-on-one RE Rp. And also, I write. A lot. And I also love to draw. I'm not that bad either. And, as you can see I ramble on. O:

So, Cha'.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:24 pm
[.Tibby.]
Wow. I like, love you MM-212 Beta. Thank you very much for accepting me. <3

Hiyo. I'm Tibby, a newbie to the Resident Evil series. I've only played two games from the series. My favorite so far is Resident Evil 4. I'm also a hardcore role-player and I can't wait until I have my first one-on-one RE Rp. And also, I write. A lot. And I also love to draw. I'm not that bad either. And, as you can see I ramble on. O:

So, Cha'.

Welcome and enjoy the guild. If any questions just ask me or one of our mods if you need help. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:24 am
Thanks for accepting me; Names Errol Glenne, from the Philippines and a great lover of Resident Evil... Please someone tell me I said something wrong... anyway ^^ I don't know what else to say. I hope I can contribute to the RPs here. I've got some ideas in mind, and I am coming up with some spin-offs and parodies xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
And 50% mine so I can't take all the credit for once. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:02 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Thanks for accepting me; Names Errol Glenne, from the Philippines and a great lover of Resident Evil... Please someone tell me I said something wrong... anyway ^^ I don't know what else to say. I hope I can contribute to the RPs here. I've got some ideas in mind, and I am coming up with some spin-offs and parodies xd
Welcome aboard!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games