Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:31 am
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah, you can. 3nodding But I look at them once..ONCE! but not really. Because when the test comes. I am too scare to look at them while the teacher "sometimes" looks at you. sweatdrop

I write my notes on my chair. Teachers do not look at your crouch. ^_^ lol

Smart, I'll try that someday. ^_^

teachers would nto want to and plsu thats disgusting people whos ee you look at your chair might think that your perveted and always honry

Maybe I am perverted and horny? wink

Put your paper close to the edge of the table. Turn your head towards your paper, roll eyes towards your nice writing on the chair.

What?

And to not let this go off topic, I have a small confession, I broke my dad's razor. xp *Shhh..he doesn't know yet.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:05 pm
My confession: I find it extremely difficult to go against my parents. Even when I feel it's unfair on me, I manage to convince myself that they are right and they know what's best for me (they do) and so I always try to avoid conflict simply by agreeing and going along with what they say.. am I weak? I mean, I am a person of stong opinions, and I do voice them, but when it comes to obeying them I never go against it.. I mean, should I be less pliant? Or am I doing the right thing?  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:07 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
My confession: I find it extremely difficult to go against my parents. Even when I feel it's unfair on me, I manage to convince myself that they are right and they know what's best for me (they do) and so I always try to avoid conflict simply by agreeing and going along with what they say.. am I weak? I mean, I am a person of stong opinions, and I do voice them, but when it comes to obeying them I never go against it.. I mean, should I be less pliant? Or am I doing the right thing?
nahh it just means that you're flexible. but just need to learn where to draw the line.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:08 pm
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
nahh it just means that you're flexible. but just need to learn where to draw the line.

<33 Thanks~  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:13 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

<33 Thanks~
welcomes^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:02 am

*School*
One day, I went from school to buy a gift for a close friend of mine (Chinese). I actually had the gift already, but I needed to buy a wrapping paper, to wrap the gift for her.

HOWEVER, my girlfriend (Japanese) met me on the way out of school and wanted to go with me. I told her that today I still have to go to a shop to buy something. She still wanted to go. (I didn't reject her and we went there together)

*In the mall*
As I went through a shop I saw another ''close friend'' (Chinese). From time to time I came to her home to study chinese. I tought her German in exchange. But actually we were flirting much more than studying. She was quite far and I didn't want her to see that I am with someone else. (Don't want to hurt anyones feelings, you know.) So I rushed out of the shop and went into another one. There I bought the wrapping paper.

*On the way home*
My girlfriend asked me what I was buying it for. (I think she believed I would give her a gift or something, but it wasn't her birthday yet.) Well, I lied. I said my parents wanted me to but the paper for something.

Result:
The girl I gave the gift, betrayed me half a year later.
I went studying in a college, unable to meet my gf anymore.
I meet the chinese girl from time to time though.

What do you think people?

Raioga

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:15 pm
Dude, I replied to this on the thread in Asian guild. mrgreen

@Niph: I'm exactly the opposite to you... I always go against my parents, because I think they're wrong, I really do... And then we get in a heated argument, and in the end, I end up crying really badly and getting pretty depressed; at the moment, it's my main source of depression.... But I don't get it often, which is good. 3nodding biggrin I hate the arguments we get into, and in all honesty, I'd much rather be like you. I hate being the way I am, and I hate hurting my parents, but I just can't help but argue with them! crying

My confession is that I'm an absolute b***h to my parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:05 pm
Maybe we need to trade a bit.. xD

But, you see, I'm always telling myself off because I feel that really I should be 'taking a stand'.. but they know what's best for me..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

I'm exactly the same as you. I always end up agreeing with what my parents say, even when I know I'm on the right. I just find it hard to argue against them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:54 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah, you can. 3nodding But I look at them once..ONCE! but not really. Because when the test comes. I am too scare to look at them while the teacher "sometimes" looks at you. sweatdrop

I write my notes on my chair. Teachers do not look at your crouch. ^_^ lol

Smart, I'll try that someday. ^_^

teachers would nto want to and plsu thats disgusting people whos ee you look at your chair might think that your perveted and always honry

Maybe I am perverted and horny? wink

I umm * blushes really hard * redface umm.. umm.. *  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Raioga

*School*
One day, I went from school to buy a gift for a close friend of mine (Chinese). I actually had the gift already, but I needed to buy a wrapping paper, to wrap the gift for her.

HOWEVER, my girlfriend (Japanese) met me on the way out of school and wanted to go with me. I told her that today I still have to go to a shop to buy something. She still wanted to go. (I didn't reject her and we went there together)

*In the mall*
As I went through a shop I saw another ''close friend'' (Chinese). From time to time I came to her home to study chinese. I tought her German in exchange. But actually we were flirting much more than studying. She was quite far and I didn't want her to see that I am with someone else. (Don't want to hurt anyones feelings, you know.) So I rushed out of the shop and went into another one. There I bought the wrapping paper.

*On the way home*
My girlfriend asked me what I was buying it for. (I think she believed I would give her a gift or something, but it wasn't her birthday yet.) Well, I lied. I said my parents wanted me to but the paper for something.

Result:
The girl I gave the gift, betrayed me half a year later.
I went studying in a college, unable to meet my gf anymore.
I meet the chinese girl from time to time though.

What do you think people?

I say that chinese girl who was suppose to eb your close friend that you were buying the paper for is a b***h with a capital B and a cypriant with a capital C  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:03 pm
BlacksandBlues
Dude, I replied to this on the thread in Asian guild. mrgreen

@Niph: I'm exactly the opposite to you... I always go against my parents, because I think they're wrong, I really do... And then we get in a heated argument, and in the end, I end up crying really badly and getting pretty depressed; at the moment, it's my main source of depression.... But I don't get it often, which is good. 3nodding biggrin I hate the arguments we get into, and in all honesty, I'd much rather be like you. I hate being the way I am, and I hate hurting my parents, but I just can't help but argue with them! crying

My confession is that I'm an absolute b***h to my parents.

I'm a b***h to my parents too btu I don't whcih to obey eveyr order my parents give me I always question them ebcause I alwyas like to defend my self I see that ym parents ar ento perfect and I am not afraid to fight them  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:05 pm
I will nto have anyoen sayign anythign about em or doign anythign I will defend myself ebcause its the right thing to do  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Whoa, you've done a Qradruple post Kyo. Charlie won't be very happy. pirate  

Minielf

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:12 pm
Minielf
Whoa, you've done a Qradruple post Kyo. Charlie won't be very happy. pirate

lol but i emant to sya more on the oen about dwefending myself btu I forgot  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games