Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukiiri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:57 am
(the picture of fullmoon is on page 21 if u need to re-post it or something sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:03 am
.. eep... *forgot the 'h' in 'http'...* ... *fixes that now* gonk Gawd, I'm never hosting another art contest ever again... or until I'm more responsible....  

Leri
Vice Captain

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:38 pm

[x] I want to be the sky for you
even enveloping all of your pains
whenever I look up, I want to feel
that I'm not alone even if I'm far away [x]

I didn't make it. n__n;;
But I don't mind. x] It's my fault for procrastinating. xD
If this guild has a second art contest, I'll make sure to join. <3

And good luck to those who had joined the contest! surprised
By the way, I see tons of beautiful art submissions! <33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Kyaa...just a few more days!! *wonders if she will survive* gonk I couldn't sleep last night so I resorted to sleeping on the floor...stupid air vent thingy burnt me and then froze me to death. whee I slept longer though... whee  

SakuMeiMei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:48 pm
cc-haruna
Kyaa...just a few more days!! *wonders if she will survive* gonk I couldn't sleep last night so I resorted to sleeping on the floor...stupid air vent thingy burnt me and then froze me to death. whee I slept longer though... whee
Let's calm down.. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:53 pm
Skymeri
cc-haruna
Let's calm down.. xDD

That's what I'd like to do Skymeri-chan! But it isn't working... gonk *hopes somebody decides to hit her with a baseball bat soon*  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 am
... *sees baseball bat in hand* ... *hides it away*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:55 pm
Sorry I havent beang on long, the art works are greta, I hope everyone wins! ^^;
New user account: Grey Tea.  

Ren_ai_Rei

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:21 pm
cc-haruna
Skymeri
cc-haruna
Let's calm down.. xDD

That's what I'd like to do Skymeri-chan! But it isn't working... gonk *hopes somebody decides to hit her with a baseball bat soon*
Breath in...breath out...or that wouldn't come useful right now, would it? o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:14 pm
Karren Hilary.
cc-haruna
Skymeri
cc-haruna
Let's calm down.. xDD

Breath in...breath out...or that wouldn't come useful right now, would it? o_O

Nopeee...in fact that usually makes situations worse. Just ask any of my friends. whee They'd be thinking Oh meh Gee! This person's nuts! or something like that. sweatdrop That's how bad I am...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:23 am
*feels like she's going to perspire* Kyaaaaaaaaaa....*can't wait for the judging* I'm feeling...illiterate. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:49 pm
does that mean tht the contest is over sweatdrop  

azn_tea

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:32 pm
Yes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Sooo...when exactly are you gonna start the judging? (I'm pretty sure Kaze-chan's back now...) sweatdrop I really am going to perspire soon...  

SakuMeiMei

Mikanne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:48 am
cc-haruna
Sooo...when exactly are you gonna start the judging? (I'm pretty sure Kaze-chan's back now...) sweatdrop I really am going to perspire soon...
*points at the thread title* biggrin thee 14th m'dear is when it ends~therefore, they have already started judging--I hope sweatdrop  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff