Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Questions & Assistance. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diake

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:23 pm
already on top of it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:29 am
Cyndaquil(M)
User Image

Lv.26
Hp.72/72
Attacks
Tackle, 30 dmg
Leer, 30 dmg
ember, 31 dmg

can someone evolve my pokemon I've pmed 2 different mods a couple of weeks ago and no ones replied. I know that the mond might have been busy but come on a level 26 cyndaquil?  

G.A.S.Ps_ops001

Aclyon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:34 pm
Pm Pink Penguin she usually does evolving or pm Pictures-Fade  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:53 am
Silverstream06
Pm Pink Penguin she usually does evolving or pm Pictures-Fade

I have but maybe they didn't get my pm?
I don't know
I would evlove him myself but thats against the rules and I need some new moves  

G.A.S.Ps_ops001

Aclyon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:24 pm
Anyone know when Riolu evolves into Lucario?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Silverstream06
Anyone know when Riolu evolves into Lucario?

Nvm.  

Aclyon

Inthasack

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:18 pm
Trainer Name- Inthasack
Age- 16
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eevee
Lv.16
Hp.56/56
Attacks
Tackle, 21 dmg
Growl, 21 dmg

Items
Pokeballs: ~
Greatballs: 0
Ultraballs: 0
Masterballs: 0
Potions: ~

Where am I supposed to get a thunder stone to evolve my Eevee?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:20 pm
you buy it in the pokemall, or wait until a mod releases it in a place to be foudn liek a bike voucher or nugget.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm
so everyone who has more than 1 pokemon in their party got those from the different threads?
and where do you get the stats you post in the forums?
how do you know the pokemon's moves and how do you use them?
and do you ever post your trainer sprite for anything?

((sorry for all the questions....im new here, and i need to know things in order to do anything... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:32 am
Moyayuki
so everyone who has more than 1 pokemon in their party got those from the different threads?
and where do you get the stats you post in the forums?
how do you know the pokemon's moves and how do you use them?
and do you ever post your trainer sprite for anything?

((sorry for all the questions....im new here, and i need to know things in order to do anything... sweatdrop ))

Don't worry, thats our job to help you out, so everyone can reep the benifit of this great guild.
In order....
Yes, they got them from diffent threads. By training long enough in one area, a mod will release a pok'emon. Catch it by weakining, then throw a pok'eball, then hope the mod lets you catch it.

You pok'emons stats change as they lv. up. That can be explained in the first post on "start here". After you've lv. up your pok'emon a while, pm a mod the lv, and stats. They'll run a sort of scan, and see if it is supposed to learn any new moves. They'll tell you the moves, and you can choose to teach them to your pok'emon. The only other time stats change are if a pok'emon evolves. A mod will give you the evolved pok'emons sprite, and it's new stats.

You don't use pokemon moves unless your battling another trainer, or a wild pok'emon. Ex.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(f)
Feather
Lv.71
Hp.144/144
Attacks
Roost, 0 dmg (Recovers 1/2 user's max hp but user loses it's flying type for the rest of the battle.)
Confusion, 82 dmg (Generate a number between 1-10. If 8-10 foe is confused)
Air Slash, 82 dmg (Generate a number between 1-10. If 8-10 foe flinches)
Hypnosis, makes foe fall asleep 2-5 turns

Feather used Confusion!

The wild pok'emon, or trainers pok'emon would take said damage. You could go into it more literatly, and explain more, but this is only an example. Other conditions, such as attacks that reduce damage, can be appllied to weaken the said damage, but for a reguler battle this is basicly how the chain of events would go.

As for your sprite, it's optional to use. I use mine while training, and you can use it while battling, if you want.

Indolence of Sloth

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:52 am
i have the Pokemon Pocket Pokedex book at home. it says what lvl a pokemon will lvl and learn new moves. is that valid? it says charmander will learn ember at lvl 7, and will evolve at 16.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:56 am
Yup, that is right. But, you have to pm a mod and ask them to give you the stats. I'm only a member trying to help you out. Don't ever try and do it yourself, because the damage will be a little difrent here. I suggest you pm pictures-fade. He is usually always on. He'll give you everything you need. It's valid to use it as a guide, so you know when to ask a mod, but you can't use it to update your pok'emon yourself.  

Indolence of Sloth

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:00 am
Sabuku Koigokoro
Yup, that is right. But, you have to pm a mod and ask them to give you the stats. I'm only a member trying to help you out. Don't ever try and do it yourself, because the damage will be a little difrent here. I suggest you pm pictures-fade. He is usually always on. He'll give you everything you need. It's valid to use it as a guide, so you know when to ask a mod, but you can't use it to update your pok'emon yourself.

yeah, that's what i was guessing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:04 am
Moyayuki
Sabuku Koigokoro

yeah, that's what i was guessing.

Alright, great. Can I help you with anything else?  

Indolence of Sloth

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games