Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 pm
its possible, I've been in quite a few universes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:58 pm
Puff stood to his feet and wrapped his blazer around his waist. "I really don't trust this guy. He doesn't even smell right to me." He said before transforming into his half-dragon form. He took in a deep breath and spit out a barrage of micro fireballs at X.  

Rozalin Wednesday

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm
I believe you mean "lady" (( Profile on page 17 "Hasmat/X" note she is curently wearing a kimono and cogs))

she rapidly preforms ninjitsu symbols and hits the ground causing a barrier of earth to rise to block the fireballs

What's your problem?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:44 pm
Hermit sprouted his claws, streaching a bit at first, "Well you see boy I-" however, he reflexivly scutled crab like to one side as the fireballs aprached,

"You!" he clacked sharply at Puff, "Be more carefull with those, I don't want to have my marrow baked again!"

However, he circled around to one side and picked up imidiatly in his conversation with Haru, for a talking, one-eyed skull, he was very polite and intelectual, "I have these nifty little limbs to scuttle about," clacking contentedly as he spoke, "But if it was that fall, it would apear I got sent further away from this plane then you before I got pulled back..."

The skull climbed up Harus leg and came to res on his shoulder and whispered into his ear, "In actuality, mey 'claws'" adn the front to motioned the air quotes, "are actualy just the remains of some of the contentse of the skull of mine... hardened with dark powr of course."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:54 pm
((He tends to call male and female guy in a general sense.))

Haru raised an eyebrow as Hermit crawled onto his shoulder. "That is kinda sick and cool at the same time." He said gently lifting the skull and placing it on the ground. "Sorry my bodyless buddy, got to help a dragon buddy."

Haru stepped up to X and held his sword up on his shoulder. "Are you the jerk that was making the clones that tried to kill me and my buddy? If so I'm going to turn you into a smudge on the ground."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 pm
Puff clicked his teeth back at the skull. "I knowyou didn't just clack at me." The skull heard instead of normal clacking. "I speak undead dragon as a second language." He clacked before changing back to normal and wrapped his arms with his ponytail.

(Noone but the skull can actually understand him unless they can speak undead or undead dragon and not all undead speak the language)  

Rozalin Wednesday

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:13 pm
ZombieJeff
"See, but theres another thing to consider." said the real Lich King, stpeeing through a maw-like portal which opened behind his own illusion. "Not only should I operate at full potential, but so should those I relly on." he said, dsmisivly brushing away his illusion with just the gesture of a hand. "And that is why I keep all of my undead in the best condition possible, adn gaurd them so jelously."

He put both his hand on the boys shoulders, "Trust me though, every being, not just the great has a glearing weakness in there strengths, its just a trick to find it..." he said this rather insidiously, staring slightly upward at some unkown thing in the heavens.
*an eye widens slightly seeing the physical you* Hmm....true. *he glances over to the hand* And whatever it was that got to you exploited yours? *he tilts his head up since he's only at about neck or chin level with you*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:21 pm
"Yes, yes," said the Lich, honestly moving into plain sight of the boy. "The goddess played me for a fool and left me broken hearted... but thats all I'll say."

he said, galncing down at his undead hands, "This time however, it was my own mistake to think I still had the power to punish the souls of evil..." he chuckled at his own foolishness, "Anymore I can only marshal and LEAD them." he gestured sharply towards the ground, and a corpse rose out, saluted crisply, then sank back down.

"SO, tell me boy, do you have any intrest in political power as well as mystical and physical?"

THe skull chatered, as though its jaw was shivering, returning the words in the hidden language, "I see, a rare set of words indeed. Very well then, carry on." the skull scxutled onto the top of a near by tomesotne and prepaired to watch the precedings.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:31 pm
as Zephels shadow reached necropolis he came out of the ground and looked around."now then, where to start to look for that wanted man."He thought on where the man that had a 100,000,000,000 bounty on him could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:36 pm
(( So what i miss?))  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:34 pm
((NOthing much, you might want to look into setting up "grey HQ" though... LIghts set up, adn Dark has been for a while... we'll be good to go before to long.))

The skull on the gravestone turned to face the man who just entered the district. It chatered once, in the coded language that only Puff could understand, "What do you supose THIS fool wants..."

The skull then made a sound like clearing its non existant throat. "Welcome to the little necropolis, what or whom are you looking for." it stated rehersedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:01 pm
"Next person to click is going to get kicked in the skull." Haru said rubbing hi temples, the clicking was only serving to make his head ring. "I'm a little bit away from a mental breakdown because I'm getting really hungry."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:37 pm
"You needen't say more." said the skull, spining noislesly to face Haru.

Within a minuet, a skeletal waiter came from within' what would apear from the outside to be a standard mausoleum, but withits door opened was revealed to be a first class mess hall.

The skeleton held forward a fine silver tray with three dishes set on it. First, a light salad, second a hearty steak, and third... a piping hot bowl of curry ((Yay castlevania references!))

"Or is none of that to your liking?" said the skull.

Already a table and chair were levitating from inside the mess hall to provide some seating for the hungry young man.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:02 am
No, that was was my vassel Hasmat or more accurately my vassel's soul Milosh, it has nothing to do with me... does that make any sence?

Although it was your job to prevent Milosh from escaping, but he is simply too powerful now that he is a part of the negitive energy plane.

The Taoist Priest appeared behind X

Not to mention your little contribution, Death.

Death appeared in black rotted robes and sythe in hand, holding a few souls

Hey, At least I gave my son a fighting chance against his past soul.  

HasmatX

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:01 am
"Next person that appears outta nowhere is going to kiss my sneaker." Puff said angrily. "And I don't trust this woman, because she's attached to that freak of nature that multiplied like Star Bucks. And when are we going to go somewhere or are we stand around here staring at Miss spoiled tits all day?" He said gestering toward X.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games