Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreyZone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 pm
Hile rolled onto his side with a groan, coughing up a mouthfull of blood. When the coughing had subsided, he rolled onto his back and slowly tried to sit up. It was as he did this that he realised he was still holding his blade. He couldn't help but grin. It was enough of a distraction to make him loose concentration, and he fell right back down onto the sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:32 pm
"I'm lost, aren't I?" Luthien muttered to herself, turning her nose up to the air and catching the scents on the wind. Her tail flicked back and forth as she tried vainly to catch Mirasande's scent, but Mirasande had apparently camped downwind from Luthien's current position. Shrugging as best as a were-cat can, she turned towards the wind again and caught a strange scent. "Hhm. A meatbag! Ooh, fun. Maybe it's one of Yousei's people." She trotted toward a small gathering of trees that the scent was coming from and as she stepped lightly through the trees, jumping every now and then to play with some small bird, she ran into a huddled mass of cloth,apparently a meat bag, from the breathing. Luthien stared and noted that he looked quite foolish that way he was laying. She nudged him with her nose and licked his cheek. "Wake up, meatbag! I'm lost!"  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:54 pm
Witium kept up a good running speed as he followed the nienna's tracks, "Man, i wish there was a big sand worm i could ride." He huffed and puffed as he pressed onward, "At least i'll improve my stamina." The elf continued on, running up and down what seemed to be hundreds of miles to him after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Karasu looked down to the swordsman and nudged him a several times, before looking to Yousei, who nodded knowingly. She knelt beside him and pulled out a scroll, before holding it over his mouth. She then muttered a short prayer, causing the scroll to glow a faint blue. The light danced below the scroll, as though it were passing through ripples in the water. Soon, a jet of Holy water jutted forth from the scroll. Yousei could only hope that it was enough to heal him.

Karasu looked to the group and noticed that one more was now missing. She turned to Miles and inquired him concerning this, ~Where has Witium gone to..?~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:11 pm
Miles shrugged, saying simply "He decided to walk."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:21 pm
Karasu looked at him impatiently. Yousei replied, "He's behind us.. I think he's all right, but we need to bring him back here," as she knelt beside the stranger. Karasu nodded, ~I will find him.~ Yousei protested, but Karasu insisted, and flew inbetwixt the mountains, following the path from above. Fairly soon, she saw Witium and dove down to fetch him.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:35 pm
Miles watched Karasu, shaking his head. "Whats her problem?" He chuckeled, looking back to the stranger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:45 pm
Hile's eyes shot open as the magic began repairing his broken ribs. He blinked a few times rapidly, unable to see anything. Everything was white, and he couldn't even have seen his hand if he had put it directly in front of his face. But the light slowly faded, and he started to recognize shapes and objects. Then he remembered what had happened, and glanced around sharply before shooting up to his feet.  

GreyZone

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Camthalion was beginning to regain some of his vision as the day wore on. He began to see that he was in a dungeon of sorts, almost like a prison. As he surveyed the room, his own powers were beginning to strengthen, even though he hadn't eaten in days. It was a hard couple hours to deal with, but the old elf began to focus his energy on locating the company. After his last chain thought when he was...

That is right. I was captured by that cult who destroyed my people. This isn't good. This situation may be worse than I feared. He found them almost instantly, standing around the walls of Eden, except for Witum, who wasn't that far off. With the last of his strength and will he tried to communicate.

~Yousei. This is Camthalion. Listen to me hard and well. I have been captured by the cult that has destroyed our villages. Do not go and rescue me. Do not go into the city. Do not let anyone near here. You have a task to complete, and if it means sacrificing one of your company and kin, so be it. GO!~

As soon as he sent this to her, a guard opened the chamber door. He was a disgusting looking human with oversized forearms and a nasty looking mustache. "Elf. It is time to execute you," he said with a putrid smile and a hard chuckle to follow. Cam said nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:47 pm
Yousei smiled as the stranger opened his eyes. She quickly sat back as he abruptly sprang to his feet, but smiled once more, "I guess you're feeling better."
Suddenly, she could hear Camthalion's voice echoing throughout her mind. She could hardly believe what she heard.. All of this time, she'd been searching for Eden in the hopes of finding a paradise, though, in the end, all she found was deceit. She looked out at the desert beyond. There stood Eden in the distance. Yousei quickly got to her feet. Her brow furrowed, as she stared at the city that they had come all this way to find. After a moment or two, she took off in its direction.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Miles, Who was unable to keep up with an Elf no matter how fast he ran, hopped onto his Nienna and took off after her. He leaned in her direction calling out, "Yousei! what's gotten into you all the sudden!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Yousei's suspicions had finally gotten the best of her, and, though she could not outrun Miles's Nienna, she refused to reply to his question.
The desert sand made it difficult to run, and she stumbled several times. But she soon became accustomed to it, and ran much faster, all the while, keeping her sights set on Eden, ahead.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:09 pm
Miles growled, pushing the Nienna faster. "Damnit, Yousei! What's the problem!?" He called out sharply, keeping in close pase with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:33 pm
Yousei continued to ignore him as she ran towards the city. Its gates were finally coming into focus. And a large oasis could now be seen.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GreyZone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Hile couldn't remember a time when he had been more confused. He had been fighting some kind of creature made of stone, and the next thing he knew he was surrounded by crazies. He took off after Miles and Yousei, gaining on them at a slow but steady rate. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he felt obligated to figure out what the hell was going on.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games