Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
PokéQuiz: will brb in spring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fischer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:20 am
ZeekSlider
Sui Kune
ZeekSlider
ultraraichu
Quagsire is correct. point goes to Fischer.

I'll be going away to florida for thanksgiving. I'll be back on saturday (11/27) but I will leave one of my hardest question for you to solve.

where was mew first discovered? hint: it a place in real life
The game says South America, but where exactly, I don't know.

I did hear it was South America....and something tells me that, specifically, it was Brazil. Not sure though. sweatdrop
Wouldn't surprise me, seeing that's where the bulk of the Amazon is located.

Maybe the answer is South America. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:23 am
Fischer
ZeekSlider
Sui Kune
ZeekSlider
ultraraichu

I'll be going away to florida for thanksgiving. I'll be back on saturday (11/27) but I will leave one of my hardest question for you to solve.

I did hear it was South America....and something tells me that, specifically, it was Brazil. Not sure though. sweatdrop

Dude, I said that already. xp  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Fischer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:25 am
ZeekSlider
Fischer
ZeekSlider
Sui Kune
ZeekSlider
ultraraichu

Dude, I said that already. xp

I thought you were arguing about where in South America it was... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:03 am
South America is south of North America  

Zacius

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:09 am
Zacius
Thank you Captian Obvious. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:33 am
ZeekSlider
Zacius

Yay! Captain obvious is here to save the day! xd

If we agree on South America, then I think it was in one of the Mayan or Aztec ruins. I can't remember which one had the big temples. I say it was in one of the big, ancient, South American temples. 3nodding  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:48 am
CPanda
ZeekSlider
Zacius

If we agree on South America, then I think it was in one of the Mayan or Aztec ruins. I can't remember which one had the big temples. I say it was in one of the big, ancient, South American temples. 3nodding

Oh, yeaaah! It was in that movie, wasn't it? The first one?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:13 am
Fischer
CPanda
ZeekSlider
Zacius

I don't remember which movie it was. But that is why I said it. At the beginning of the one with the evil Mewtwo, the first thing you see is a group of scientists at the ruins of a temple, and they sorta "awaken" Mew, I think.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:40 pm
CPanda
Fischer
CPanda
ZeekSlider
Zacius

I don't remember which movie it was. But that is why I said it. At the beginning of the one with the evil Mewtwo, the first thing you see is a group of scientists at the ruins of a temple, and they sorta "awaken" Mew, I think.

Yes... but I also seem to remember a scene where Mew was underwater?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:48 pm
Fischer
CPanda
Fischer
CPanda
ZeekSlider
Zacius

That might be while Mew was traveling to Mewtwo's island thing. Remember, Mew went to fight Mewtwo, so Mew might've gone underwater for a while. But I'm pretty sure the beginning was in the middle of a rainforesty thing, and then the scientists discover the temple of Mew. Then they get the Mew DNA, and make Mewtwo for Giovanni.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:50 pm
CPanda
Fischer
CPanda
Fischer
CPanda
ZeekSlider
Zacius

That might be while Mew was traveling to Mewtwo's island thing. Remember, Mew went to fight Mewtwo, so Mew might've gone underwater for a while. But I'm pretty sure the beginning was in the middle of a rainforesty thing, and then the scientists discover the temple of Mew. Then they get the Mew DNA, and make Mewtwo for Giovanni.

3nodding
That sounds right.
<-- needs to watch the movie again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:17 pm
The movie had two different intros. The Japanese version opened up with a group of explorers finding the Mew carving in the jungle with Mew spying on them from the tree tops. The US version skipped straight to MewTwo breaking out of the clone tube.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:23 pm
ZeekSlider
The movie had two different intros. The Japanese version opened up with a group of explorers finding the Mew carving in the jungle with Mew spying on them from the tree tops. The US version skipped straight to MewTwo breaking out of the clone tube.

Well, that clears that up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:23 pm
ZeekSlider

But I don't speak Japanese. How the hell did I see the Japanese version? @_@  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

ultraraichu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:18 pm
hi everybody. I'm back from florida. I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving, I have biggrin (but I wonder why old people as well as my dad like to retire there question ).

well so far you all are right. it in South America, in the jungle, but its a certain country in South America.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games