Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:35 pm
((@rannigu's post before last- He was the only one of the list I saw fit for my precious Kyoko XD))

Kyoko's alarm rung, and her eyes shot open. She was late! She flung her night gown on the gown. Her room mate had already left. She pulled on her uniform, and pulled her long hair back into a ponytail with a red ribbon. She grabbed her books, and started sprinting down the hall, until she slid and fell, spinning into the guys hallway, "Crap," she said, rubbing her butt, and starting to stand.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:03 pm
Nobu shoved his hands into his pockets and gently tapped his foot. Not that he was being impatient, he was just trying to make Katsuro more on edge.

When Yaya and Sakura walked out the door, Nobu smirked when Katsuro's face lit up.

"So, you guys wanna go get dinner?" Nobu asked when the two were within chatting distance.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:16 pm
Kyoko stood up quickly, and started running again. She wasn't looking where were she was running, and ran into, "Hiro!" She backed up, holding her nose, her voice rather muted. The dark circles under her eyes were darker then normal, and the blood lust in her eyes was immediately reconizeable, even with just a glance. She stifled a yawn, and bit her lip. The small drops that dropped onto her tounge didn't supply much supplement, but it helped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:45 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ @Chained: Haha...well, we'll see if we can work something out with them. xP
@dreamcraft and Wyn: Oooh~! Looks like it'll be a battle for Eiji, then. xD Dreamy and I were talking about her chary and Eiji getting together or something, but now that you're in the mix, I'm sure things will be heating up! I'll be unbiased about who he ends up with, okies? Just try to see past his spacey and oblivious personality. xD ] ]

Rama was feeling okay with this Hiro character. According to him, he, Raia, and Eiji who stood next to them were triplets. He was the oldest and the most in command, apparently. She'd caught that much before an odd feeling came over her. There was an odd aura permeating from the front of the building. Looking over, she saw a blonde girl, hair in front of her face, who was standing all alone. Upon catching a glance at her, Rama new that this girl was as she was: a pureblood vampire.

Holding up her hand and Hiro carried on carelessly, she glanced up at him quickly. "Could you hold on for a moment?" She asked him, and he fell silent imediately, watching her as she stumbled up to the obviously new girl. As she approached her completely, she realized just how tall the blonde was. Smiling and taking a look underneath the veil of hair that surrounded her face, Rama smiled and held out her hand. "Hi there! Are you new?" She asked, wondering if this was another friend in the making. Perhaps...perhaps not.

Hiro watched in confusion as Rama walked up to the new girl, but he wasn't allowed much time to think about it as he felt a strong force ram into his back. Turning around, he found a beautiful girl holding her nose as she stared at him. His hands flew onto her shoulders out of instinct as he examined her face. "Did I hurt you?" He asked quickly, regretting standing in such a problematic spot. If he'd moved over to the side of the hall rather than the middle- but, but if he'd stood there, she could've easily tripped down the stairs and injured herself far worse! His golden eyes flickered into her crimson orbs, and he frowned after a moment. "Are you hungry?" He asked, relating to her clear bloodlust rather than actual hunger.

Raia was silent, waiting as his brothers carried on with their respective things, but he watched Rama intently as she spoke with this new vampire. For some reason, the only person that interested him anymore was her, but he assumed that was just because of what he felt for her. 'Of course, that doesn't mean a thing.' He told himself, figuring that Rama could probably care less about him except for the fact that she was grateful to him. It was such a predicament. Maybe being grateful wasn't such a great thing after all. It made things more complicated. He couldn't talk to her normally since all she probably thought about was how he'd saved her from the poison. If only, if only. This feeling of affection certainly was a torturous one.

Eiji eyed the tall blonde girl at the end of the hall. Her hair reflected the light prefectly, as if it were her own halo that seemed to glow in the darkness of the room they were standing in. He looked over to the girl who'd walked over. She was unique as well, her hair a shade of some color he'd never come in contact with before, and her eyes an earthy brown. When she spoke, her name crossed his mind for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Shei." He greeted her, trying out the sound of her name. It was elegant; as was her manner of speaking. There certainly were a variety of vampires in the Night Class. Perhaps his brothers would find love sooner than they expected.

[ [ Excuse Eiji's blonde-ness. xD His thoughts revolve only around his brothers at this point. ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:58 pm
Kyoko sighed, "I'm fine, phisically, but my hunger is getting annoying. I'm hoping to go... uh... shopping after class," she felt the blood in her lip run out, and then bit her tounge. This should get her through class, though she would have to kill something that wasn't a human, since she didn't want a vampire bear or rabbit running around. She tucked her books under her arm, and said, "We'd better get to class, else we're going to be late."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:13 am
OOC: *Dies from my character's lack of activity. ):*  

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:40 am

Verity flinched slightly when she heard an unexpected voice come from in front of her, "Hi there! Are you new?" She looked down and saw a short-ish happy looking girl smiling up at her. She had big friendly greenish brown eyes that seemed to be expecting an answer. "Uh, hello. Yes, I am new here, and I have no idea where I'm supposed to be or what I should be doing. Do you think maybe you could...point me in the right direction?" Verity asked, feeling like a complete idiot. Someone was kind enough to talk to her and she could barely stumble through a couple seconds of conversation. "Unless you're too busy that is, I'm sure I could figure it out on my own!" Verity blurted out and picked up her bag. "A-are the dorms up these stairs...?" she asked, nodding to the staircase where a group of vampires had formed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:14 pm
((I'm assuming this is night now... Correct me if I'm wrong!))
Ume walked outside carefully staying away from the day class. She stopped midway to look at the night sky. The moon was pure white against the light purple sky. Gray clouds were moving in, covering up the glittering stars.
Looks like it might rain soon. I wonder if I'll be able to go out that way.Ume shook her head to rid her reveries.
Sighing, she continued to walk to class.
I miss the sun...

xnatsunoyuki

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:14 pm

[ [ Actually, it's about the mid-evening. ^^ ] ]

Rama laughed at the girl's reaction. She was apparently very shy and socially unbalanced. Sticking out her toungue, she nodded cheerfully. "Yup; dorms are that way!" She stated, thinking about her room for a moment. There was only one bed, but she could always bring on in from an unoccupied room. A new roommate could be kind of fun, she thought as she wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder. "I've got the time! And, I think Raia does, too!" She stated, motioning with her available hand for Raia to follow. Slowly, she began to walk toward the stairs where she would familiarize this new pureblood with the Night Class community. "I'm Rama Onritsu, by the way. This is Raia Thix, one of my friends. I was thinking just now...want to be roomies?" She asked the girl, grinning widely for some odd reason. It was like they'd known each other for an eternity when they'd only just met. 'But, some things are just meant to be...'

Hiro nodded to the girl, understanding where she came from in a sense that hunger was much of a problem for some of the students. He smiled knowingly as Raia walked off toward Rama and the new girl. He'd be late for sure, but with a valid reason by his side. The teachers wouldn't mind, and if they did, then Hiro would advocate for him as a witness. "Yeah, let's get a move on, Eiji." He said to the middle triplet. Taking a few steps forward, he waved toward the door at the girl. "Wanna walk to class together? You seem to know me, but I didn't learn your name yet." He suggested, adding the last part on the end as he examined her blonde hair once again.

Raia was slightly surprised when Rama had him accompany her and this new girl. Even more so when she offered to be her roommate. He'd known that Rama was a very sociable girl when she put her mind to it, but this was over-the-top amazing. She was so forward, but in a gentle way that drew people in even from afar. He thought for a moment about whether or not that was the case with him and decided on saying that it was more indirect. He'd never spoken to her before the incident outside, let alone interracted with her. He felt like he was the one playing the female in this relationship, watching her from a distance as she carried on with her life. He hid in the shadows, examining her and taking note of even the most subtle of her mannerisms like the way she sighed when there was something on her mind. He was enthralled by everything about her, and in many ways it was even like he obsessed over her. She was constantly on his mind, so maybe she was supposed to be there.

Smiling, he walked after her and shoved his hands in his pockets. "We can move another bed into the room you're in. There's a whole free wall if I'm not mistaken." He stated, having seen the room before she'd moved in. With the piano in there now, he wasn't sure where she'd placed, but there would probably be room for rearrangement and another bed.

Eiji smiled at the girl, turning and following his brother upon the command. Before leaving, he held out a welcoming hand and motioned forward with it. "Would you like to come with us to class?" He offered. Perhaps she was a friend in the making.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:00 pm
sory i have not been on the guild for a long time can you tell me what going on in the rp plz  

keiko Samurai

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 pm

Verity blinked twice and looked down, wondering if Rama was serious. She wore a big goofy smile and looked at her as if they had been friends for years. It felt good to know that somebody cared about her, or at least cared enough to pretend to care. Verity smiled back, "Thank you so much! That would be great, I mean, if it's really okay. I-I'm Verity. Err. Verity Koyama. Very nice to meet you, Rama. You too, Raia." she said, genuinely happy that she had ran into Rama and her friends.

"We can move another bed into the room you're in. There's a whole free wall if I'm not mistaken." Raia suggested, gazing at Rama like she was his queen. Verity almost laughed, but decided that it would be rude, so she coughed loudly to stifle her giggle. "And you're sure it's not too much trouble? Doesn't class start soon?" She asked, being late to class on her first day was one thing, but she definitely didn't want to cause others to be late too. When they reached Rama's roomed and opened the door Verity almost squealed with happiness. "Ah! You have a piano! Do you play?!" Verity asked with enthusiasm, her eyes dancing with excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:56 pm
Kyoko's eyes glazed over for a second, until she head Hiro asked if she wanted to walk to class with them, and for her name. She took a few long strides, realizing she was talled than the boys, though her figure was was thicker with muscles. She smiled, without showing her teeth, and said, "My names Kyoko. Kyoko something, though since I have no idea what the heck my last name is," she tilted her head to side, and said, "I know Hiro because I sit next to him in class. You're one of the triplets, Eiji, right?" she glanced at the other one, "you two look nothing alike. How can you be related? Although you do have the blonde..." she snapped off, and said, "I'm rambling again, aren't I?" she choked out a short laugh, and ended up coughing, stopping aburupltly, and leaning over, "sorry. I'm kinda sick."  

hikari_the_ninja

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:49 pm
ooc: i missed alot i see sweatdrop

Katsuro smiled at his friend Nobu who was sitting beside Sakura. The four of them had decided on a booth next to a warm fireplace in the classy looking dorm cafiteria(sp?). Yaya was sitting beside him and whenever they both nervously reached for a glass of water and grazed hands his face would turn red. The awquard beggining to the evening had passed though and all parties were now laughing and joking around.

"I dont think you two should stay up late tonight. You both deserve a goodnights rest." smiled Katsuro. His soft words masked his thoughts of how he would sneak out of bed to do paperwork without waking up Nobu later on.

--------------------------------------

Shei had followed the group of friends in silence, her eyes never leaving the floor. (im kinda lost in what the group shei's in is doing n_n wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:51 pm

[ [ Well, Shei is following Eiji, Hiro, and Kyoko to class. Rama, Eiji, and Verity are off setting up her room with Rama. ^-^ ] ]

So, Verity as she called herself, played the piano? Rama could assume so by her keen reaction to the white piano in the corner of her room. She smiled her contageous grin and nodded, shrugging as well. "Well, I play, but I can't read music." She admitted, blushing a little. "It's all in the memory bank." Looking around the room, she analyzed the space in her room for a second bed. There would definitely be enough on the opposite wall even if she placed it perpendicular to the window's wall. It wouldn't intrude on the piano's area due to the length of the room, and there would be pleanty of open space in the center despite her bed's location. She could easily fit in a very comfortable bed for Verity.

Clicking her tongue absently, she exited the room and briskly walked down the hall into a room she was sure was empty. The walls were an off-white, a wide window stretching across the middle of the wall opposite the door. On the side to her left, like in her room, was one bed big enough for Verity with lots of moving space. She nodded to herself, picking it up by the bottom and angling it out the door skillfully after having moved her own piano into the room. Coming back into the room, she laughed to herself for a moment. It must've been terribly awkward for Raia to be standing around just watching her do all of the work. He was such a nice boy for spending so much time with her even while school carried on.

"Raia, Verity, why don't we take the day off? The both of us could familiarize you with the campus and curriculum and even just hang out! There's pleanty of time, you know, since dinner will be at two o'clock." She offered innocently.

Raia was shocked at Rama's hospitality and how quickly she'd opened up to not just Verity, but everyone at this school. He smiled softly at her suggestion, mulling it over in the back of his mind. It didn't matter what conclusion he came to; it all amounted to nothing when it was Rama. "Uhhh...I don't see a problem with that." He stated, his words comng out a jumbled mess. He'd follow her around all day and night if that's what she wanted, and he knew it too. Rama was top spot in his mind, and what made things difficult was that small uncertainty that she might not see him the way he saw her. In fact, he was positive that she didn't. 'It doesn't matter, though...' He muttered inwardly, staring out the sliding glass door to her balcony and the view in front of it.

Hiro listened carefully as Kyoko spoke, finding it interesting the way she carried on from one subject to the next effortlessly. She spoke to both him and his brother as if telling them apart was the simplest thing in the world- and according to her, it probably was. He laughed as she finished speaking, flashing a toothy grin. "It's fine, actually." He answered her, surprised that listening to somebody else talk was nearly as easy as doing it himself. Having two brothers who didn't speak much, he was used to being the one doing the vocalizing. "It's nice to hear about you."

Eiji wasn't paying much attention to the following conversation between his brother and Kyoko. He was pretty much a space-cadet most of the time, but he knew when the appropriate time to nod or give grunts of agreement were. Basically, he was on autopilot until his brother gave an order. Then the thinking would start again. 'Still, it feels like I'm a machine. I've got to work by this feelings somehow.'

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas