Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:35 am
Xirius laughed, or he would have if he had been able to breathe. Silently, he snapped his fingers once and one of the clones stepped out of line. He wore dark sunglasses and had a tan. At once, a yellow aura surrounded him, and a bright light shone down on Xirius and the clones. The ice in the air had melted and they were once again able to breathe. Now Xirius laughed as he turned to Xyukotsu. "Attack all you want. I'm very sure that I have a counter to anything you have. And it is standing in this line." He gestured to himself and the clones, which included the tan dude, a very severe and harsh looking man, a cheerful looking girl, four guys who looked like they spend a lot of their time playing video games, a guy who looked like he didn't want to be here, a girl that looked like she belonged at a rock concert, an old man, a young man who looked like he had no conscience, and a very young girl who looked very shy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:40 am
Axel stood on the balcony enjoying the show. "All three of them have ipressive abilities and potential. I'm surprise my little Kit lasting so long in that icy atmosphere. I have a safe view of the battle and I can still feel my fire starting to diminish. Fire can't last long in and enviroment like that. Kitsuna if you don't find a way to stop Xyukotsu's attack, your going to be in serious trouble. I don't want a popsicle for a student."

Kitsuna used her aura to keep herself warm and the air around her safe for breathing.. " It so cold," thought kitsuna," and getting colder every second." Kitsuna looked at xirius's clones who seemed to be ready to attack. "I've got to get the temperature to rise again so I can use my more powerful attcks but that aura of his... that's it his aura." Kitsuna began to channel her aura to help pinpoint the aura points on xyukotsu's body. "Found them, if this doesn't work I'm going to be so close to him his aura will freeze me within seconds." Kitsuna channeled half of her remaining power in her hands and teleported in front of xyukotsu hitting him multiple times in his aura points but the temperature surrounding xyukotsu became too much for kitsuna to handle so she teleported away from him, her body trembling from the cold.

"That may have been reckless," said kitsuna "but atleast the temperature is rising again." Kitsuna chuckled," I may not be able to use my fire attacks right now but I can still attack." Kitsuna's body stopped shivering. " and it's going to be alot harder to focus your aura now,nearly impossible to do your more powerful attacks again since I stopped your aura from flowing in parts of your body."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 am
"Larxenne ur questioning Cessy's devotion?" looks bak 2 Demyx"Ur thinking that she couldn't do such a thing." walks between the 2 elders "I haven't been here long but there is definately something wrong"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:28 pm
*Appears and falls on face* Ow! *Looks up and sees heartless* O.O??? What are those? *Starts to run and smacks into you guys[Are you guys there?]* >.< Ow! *Falls on butt*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:58 pm
Xirius looked left and right down his line. "Now's our chance, strike!" At once, the evil looking kid stepped out of line and put his hand on the ground. At once, the floor disappeared and was replaced with a bottomless pit. Xirius then used his gravity to make sure that his group didn't fall. "Alright, next!" Now one of immature-looking guys stepped out of line, waved his arm, causing a meteorshower to ensue on the battlefield. "Let's see how you like that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:56 am
Kitsuna used gravity to keep herself from falling into the pit. She gave a sly smile at xirius. " your just full of surprises aren't ya xirius. The tempurature in the room was normal again. Kitsuna focused her aura and summoned 15 giant fire foxs. "nine of you you block for meteors and deal with xirius. the rest of you take my friend xyukotstu out, " she pulled one of them close" but don't kill him." They foxes let out a loud cry as they charged in. Kitsuna smiled as she used gravity to keep them up. "meet my little friends. Don't try and destroy them. defeat one and another comes to take its place."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:21 am
Alixraen
Xirius looked left and right down his line. "Now's our chance, strike!" At once, the evil looking kid stepped out of line and put his hand on the ground. At once, the floor disappeared and was replaced with a bottomless pit. Xirius then used his gravity to make sure that his group didn't fall. "Alright, next!" Now one of immature-looking guys stepped out of line, waved his arm, causing a meteor shower to ensue on the battlefield. "Let's see how you like that!"

*Sees a bottomless pit appear underfoot* O.O AAHHHH!! *Gets out of the way in time* O.O
shadekitsune
Kitsuna used gravity to keep herself from falling into the pit. She gave a sly smile at xirius. " your just full of surprises aren't ya xirius. The tempurature in the room was normal again. Kitsuna focused her aura and summoned 15 giant fire foxs. "nine of you you block for meteors and deal with xirius. the rest of you take my friend xyukotstu out, " she pulled one of them close" but don't kill him." They foxes let out a loud cry as they charged in. Kitsuna smiled as she used gravity to keep them up. "meet my little friends. Don't try and destroy them. defeat one and another comes to take its place."

*Sees Fire foxes appear out of nowhere from one of the people* O.O What the heck?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 am
EVERYONE KINGDOM_HEARTS_SORA_FAN HAS BEEN HACKED SO I WILL BE RUNNING HER PLACE IN THE RPG FROM NOW ON  

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 am
Fire foxes, huh? "Alright," said Xirius, looking for a defense to this. "You three, go!" At once, the tan man and the rocker girl stepped way out of line as the old man formed a barrier of stone around himself, Xirius and the rest of thier group. Then, the tan guy flashed a really bright light in the room as the rocker girl had a black aura surround her before the aura traveled to each of the fire foxes. The stone barrier fell, and Xirius had a triumphant smile on his face. "Now your foxes are blind and deaf; they won't be finding any of thier targets anytime soom."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:33 am
*Watches the battle* O.O  

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:35 am
Kitsuna only laughed, "xirius, you must have forgotten. Kanines have a very strong sense of smell. My foxes don't need to see or hear. They can smell a target from anywhere and just like me they can sense aura"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:15 pm
Having unable to do anything, he fell far and fast deep into the darkness below him. Wondering why his aura had stop aiding him in battle, he tried to recover his lost power, but failed as he continued falling deeper into the darkness. "Curse her. She severed my link with my energy, but for how long?" he wondered as he continued falling. "Then use my power, Kyu-chan." asked the voice. "No! I can do it! I can...." said Xyukotsu as he began to black out.
His aura now over-flowing within his body, he stopped falling and paused in mid-air for a moment or two. Looking up towards the light above, he smiled crookedly. Shooting upward towards the surface, he arose up, facing the two with he's demonic eyes, laughing at their uselessness he muttered, "Kyu-chan, how dare you have fun without me. Besides you're doing it all wrong!!" he yelled out as he unleashed a violent aura around himself, repelling the other's around him. "Kyu-chan, let's show our true power to these guppies!" he laughed as he pushed out large amounts of his aura around him, pushing Kitsuna and Xirius away from him.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:27 pm
Isamu Dragon(Number 22)
Power: Fire and Blood Manipulation
Weapons: TanaRyu - Sword that Contains A Fire Dragon inside
Create Weapons Out of Blood

Walks into the Castle, and sees Xyukotsu emitting power, and creates a sword of blood. Prepairing for an onslaugt, I take a defencive stance against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:48 pm
Kitsuna recovered as she was pushed back by kyukotsu. "how can he still be so strong," thought kitsuna," he shouldn't be able to release that much power and who's that guy." Kitsuna gazed into kyukotsu eyes in fear. " No, not that demon again. Why did he bring him into battle. That demon doesn't care for me and xirius's safety." Kitsuna focused her power and gazed at the new guy. "his aura is of fire. I can handle him but I'll need help reawakening ryukotsu" thought kitsuna. kitsuna looked to xirius. " Xirius I think our little practice match is going alittle too far and who's the new guy."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games