Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:36 am
Kimimaru grinned then. "Well then let's go! I'M STARVING!" He said walking down the trail.

[[Continue in the ramen shop]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:56 pm
(((Will do)))  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 am
[[Hey Rekai, check out my RPC Picture in the thread. razz ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm
(((Yeah, I did. He looks cool, you're a pretty good drawer. Makes me want to get around to drawing my character biggrin
Hang on, are we still RP-ing in the ramen shop, I kinda forgot about it sweatdrop )))  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 pm
[[Ha, thanks. Hey, if you want I'll draw him for you!! Oh and by the way everytime I try to reply to the ramen shop thread it won't let me. stressed ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:01 pm
(((Thanks but he's mostly done already xd just gotta do the feet. Damn you feet, always gives me hell stare
o.O, the ramen store shouldn't be doing that. Try posting again.)))  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 pm
[[ I think it's because I don't have a crew spot. Damn you Rin. Anyway on a more randomn note...I'm listening to Korn: evoulution. So, ITS CONTROLING MY MIND!!! Lol sorry. hyper, and wide-awake. sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm
(((Hmm...strange ramen store then xd . lol, wish I was you right now, being the complete opposite of hyper really sucks -.-)))  

Kulac Akios

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:06 pm
((That must suck....

I think I meet you one day, Kulac, so I think I'll be needing your RPC pic.....is Kimimaru going to be drawing you then?))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:43 pm
(((Oh, no worries, Rekai's nearly finished, just gotta do the feet then its scanning time ^^)))  

Kulac Akios

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:59 pm
((Yays! Remember to draw or at least mention where you want your headband.))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:13 am
[[ Ruhler, what are you going to title this manga ?]]  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:09 pm
(((I posted the pics in your forum. Oh, and if you need any help with the manga I'd be glad to help ^^)))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:32 pm
(((Back to RP-ing. Since Kimimaru's having problems with the ramen shop, let's just say we went there but didn't post ^^)))

After having dinner at the ramen shop with Kimimaru and Sasaki, Rekai wandered back into the now dark forest and clambered up a large tree. He didn't know why he like sitting in trees, maybe it was because of the Tori clan's close connection with birds.
"...my clan..." Rekai sighed. He reached around his neck and took out the peacock feather on a peice of leather string, given to him by Kimimaru. Before his mind became too deeply emersed in his missing clan, the raven looked up at him and cawed, brining him back to reality. He stroked the sleek black feathers on the raven's head.
"You need a name, don't you?" he said quietly to the raven, who cawed back at him. Rekai paused as a thoughtful expression swept over his face.
"How about...Kuroi." the raven cawed, as if agreeing with him.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:44 am
"Looks like he enjoys the name," said a voice behind Rekai. Kimimaru ran a hand through his hair. "So what are you doing out here ? All alone ?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff