Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 am
"Sure, If you teach me ill help you make antidotes.By the way my name is Makto i am from Mist" Makito said With a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:35 pm
susumu walks into an empty hostpital room with makito following her. she sets her herbs down by the window, "alright so the basics learning Shindan or (Diagnosis) is the first step:

The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. "
susumu smiles, she is happy all her studying is paying off. "it takes awhile to fully master the diagnosis process but when you get of a higher ranks it becomes easier and easier. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds."  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am
Rahenno run to the hospial as fast as the kyuubi can,then take a hugh leap to land on top of the hospital"GGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH" the roar can be heard though out most the villege  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:53 am
poofs in to where rehenno is. What are you doing?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 am
rahenno looks over in naro derection, he runs over to naro to attack but just then rahenno backs down once again and then grabs his head in pain
"AGGAAAAAAGGGHHH" rahenno reverts be to normal then faints  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 am
Naro runs his hands over rehennos body using a jutsu to sense damage. There doesnt seem to be any critical damage done to his body, he just needs rest. Naro picks up rehenno and poofs into a hospital room then puts rehenno down on a bed then sits down on a chair. I guess ill wait till he wakes up.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 pm
rahenoo slowly opens his eye."what...where am i?" rahenno looks over to see naro. "what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:52 pm
O so your finally awake. well i followed you to the hospital because i figured somthing was wrong. you know, you need to learn to control your demon better.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:13 pm
"wait, are you saying i went on a rampage, and even so i dont know anyone who can help me control my demon"rahenno said with his head down  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:19 pm
Yes you did, just about destroyed the dorms. but im not sure who can help you control your demon. Try to find someone else with a demon they might know how to control theirs then they can teach you.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 pm
"yeah i guess i can do that, look is there any thing i can do to help with the dorms"rahenno said hoping he can make things up to naro and the people he hurt  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:14 pm
The only thing you can do for us now is to learn to control your demon, so it doesnt happen again.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:30 pm
"yeah, your right, after the chunin exams i'll leave the villege to found someone to help me"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:43 am
Kouga rushes into the hospital room to find Rahenno, "Yes Rahenno there is something you can do to help--HELP WITH REPAIRING THE DORMS!!" Kouga shouts at him since right now he is the only one in the dorms trying to fix it and prevent it from collapsing.  

ll Shinzo ll

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:51 am
The nurse looks around, making sure nothing is going to destroy the hospital, just in case. More than ever now. Hmph. Snow is too busy for this place now I guess. She sighed and went to check on the patients.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games