Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post.your.Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures?
  hawtness 8)
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:52 pm
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix

1. *ouch* my eyes soo much smexy it burns!
2. nice body
3. you're buffer than poolyboy
4. i think on the pecs is the best unless you want it under the collar bone, but itd have to go accross completly. or your smexy tummy... but those dun look good with muscly men maybe you can pull it off

1. Heh, I'm sorry about that *makes eyes feel better*
2. Thank you, very much. 3nodding
3. mrgreen (being called buff is something I like to hear)
4. It'll also depend on the tatt though, no?

1. enjoys the treatment
2. youre very welcome
3. you are buff so you should like to hear it
4. it does, what do you have in mind? you could do a dragon accross your chest, you could have a henna, you could do a few hundred things.

Actually, I have no idea what I want.
I've been thinking of getting a cross (ya, very original I know) but having it composed of nails, one vertical one with two horizontal ones. Though I think dragons are pretty cool, I wouldn't want one, especially over my chest. Plus I'd think my cleavage would make it look weird. confused
I also was going to design this brotherhood tatt for a couple of my friends (myself included), and I would've had it on my chest. But I still haven't designed anything. For the longest time though I've been wanting a tribal ring around my arm. Though my friend was like, "Ya, all the whiteboys get that," so i've been iffy about that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:54 pm
nikki stix
i like my make-up.....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/xxladyxxxpunkxx/spiffykid/100_2369.jpg

Fo' sho.
I'd imagine applying that make-up would take a whole lotta skill.  

Norayr
Crew

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:59 pm
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix

2. nice body
4. i think on the pecs is the best unless you want it under the collar bone, but itd have to go accross completly. or your smexy tummy... but those dun look good with muscly men maybe you can pull it off

1. enjoys the treatment
2. youre very welcome
4. it does, what do you have in mind? you could do a dragon accross your chest, you could have a henna, you could do a few hundred things.

I've been thinking of getting a cross (ya, very original I know) but having it composed of nails, one vertical one with two horizontal ones. Though I think dragons are pretty cool, I wouldn't want one, especially over my chest. Plus I'd think my cleavage would make it look weird. confused
I also was going to design this brotherhood tatt for a couple of my friends (myself included), and I would've had it on my chest. But I still haven't designed anything. For the longest time though I've been wanting a tribal ring around my arm. Though my friend was like, "Ya, all the whiteboys get that," so i've been iffy about that.

Hm i liek the cross idea tho. My friend shane wants angle wings.... talk2hand hes a sad man. any ways... i could think up a few good ideas for the corss with nails. mhm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:01 pm
Norayr
nikki stix
i like my make-up.....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/xxladyxxxpunkxx/spiffykid/100_2369.jpg

Fo' sho.
I'd imagine applying that make-up would take a whole lotta skill.

Hehe... well i used to be a tomboy for ever and a day, then goth so that wasnt hard to apply. and now im actually "girly" as some people say. it doesnt take much, but i enjoy my work. i get to do my friends make up during class, and i did their makeup for prom (senior prom, and i didnt go)  

nikki stix

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:08 pm
nikki stix
Schoodle
nikki stix
User Image

This is MY pool boy. <333

hope this didnt stretch i cant tell i have WIDE SCREEN

<< I DON'T THINK IT STRETCHED. [[WIDESCREEN]]
I'M LIKING HIS SHIRT.
:3 >>
Silent Hill... the freaker made me watch it alone i was so scared. he was in the bathroom, on the phone, walking around. it was funny tho. hes my baby. we're not together hes my best frined but i love him more then any boyfriend ive had

<< I LOVE SILENT HILL.
ESPECIALLY THE PS2 GAME. PYRAMID HEAD IS MY EFFING HERO. >>

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:11 pm
<< User Image
BEFORE I LET MY NOSE RING CLOSE UP. >>

Hildr

Clever Goat

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:57 pm
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix

2. nice body

1. enjoys the treatment
2. youre very welcome

Hm i liek the cross idea tho. My friend shane wants angle wings.... talk2hand hes a sad man. any ways... i could think up a few good ideas for the corss with nails. mhm.

Yea, no wings thank you.
Though I'd love to hear your ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is a pic of my friend and I at Reactor in Milwaukee about two years ago. We're cosplaying as Mithras from ffxi. I'm the one with the sexy crotch shot. HAHA

Um, me on a truck?

My daughter, Mau. =^.^=

Mother-daughter bonding lol

Me being lame?

Everyone has to have a blurry mirror-shot lol  

Cannibal Canary

Mirialia86

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:15 am
Mother and daughter are very cute! wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:20 am
nikki stix

Yeah i spent a lot of time in europe. so i had to adjust but its been years so i lost it all. and thank you. i love to change my look. like in 2 weeks im dying my hair black again so im happy. and i like you with black hair. its very pretty

Thank you! that's too bad you lost it all, but I'm sure that if you find someone with who to talk you'll remember quickly!  

Mirialia86

Mirialia86

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:25 am
nikki stix
User Image

haha i loved being a red head.

I love red hair heart ! It looks good on you! I think I'm gonna dye my hair red in a few months!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:28 am
Mirialia86
nikki stix

Yeah i spent a lot of time in europe. so i had to adjust but its been years so i lost it all. and thank you. i love to change my look. like in 2 weeks im dying my hair black again so im happy. and i like you with black hair. its very pretty

Thank you! that's too bad you lost it all, but I'm sure that if you find someone with who to talk you'll remember quickly!
ihope so.... i really do.  

nikki stix

nikki stix

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:30 am
Mirialia86
nikki stix
User Image

haha i loved being a red head.

I love red hair heart ! It looks good on you! I think I'm gonna dye my hair red in a few months!
THANKS!! ^_^
i LOVE ebing a red head. ive been threw every colot of red. it was fun  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:31 am
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix

2. nice body

1. enjoys the treatment
2. youre very welcome

Yea, no wings thank you.
Though I'd love to hear your ideas.

^_^
i feel special.  

nikki stix

RaverErin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:39 am
I'll post a Pic!

This be the Great and Wonderful Raver n__nUser Image  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games