Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SecretVeela

1,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm

Hey everyone. is SecretVeela (aka Kim).
I am 20 years old and I live in Alberta Canada. I have only been in Alberta for about 6 months tho, I was born and raised in Ontario. I moved out here in November with my boyfriend.
I have been on Gaia since June 25, 2004 but wasn't very active until about December 04.
I am currently questing a Nitemare Headband and if I were to win here, thats where my winnings would go.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:29 pm

>>
    Haii!

I'm Suki Etsu, But everyone calls me Suki.
    I like to hang out in the charity/quest forum in all my friendiez threads.
    I can draw, and I play the drums.
    I'm 15; 16 on Nov. 8

mrgreen

Suki Etsu

TrixareforRabbits

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 pm

Welcome everybody.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi... my name's Reilly or Zoo, I just turned 17 a week ago, and I live in Virginia. I love clothes, music, movies, and languages - music trumping over everything else. I buy CDs as often as I can, I play the drums, and rah I just love music. I'm also a vegetarian, been one for +4 years. I'm currently questing for a Chain Wallet. :]

Zoologist

Bofu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:03 pm

Koodoos, Bofu here (aka. Nam)

Im from Melbourne, Australia, joined this guild after someone, forgot who told me to join?

I am currently working as an Administration Manager. Finished all my schooling 2 years ago and have been a Gaia member since 2004 (Had to create another account thanks to my old one being Hacked).

How old am I now.. 24? My fiance and I have been busy with Wedding plans, so that has been eating much of my time.

Have been trying to Re-build this account ever since my hacked years and have never complained. I'll help out fellow Gaians if i see fit also. Like helping them in some ways making their Quests a dream come true.

That's enough from me now. Enjoy ^_~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi guys and girls!

Name:Brandon
What i would do with the money:I would create my dream Avi.
Qts?

Silent Assasin117

30_Lashes

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Hello all.

I'm 30_lashes (Lashes for short) and I'm a junior in high school. (17 yrs. old)
I live in Texas. Yeehaw...(not really >.<) And am currently single.

If I were to win the gold...hmm, I'd probably buy back a few of the things that were hacked from me and then save up to have my own charity. I dunno, I think it'd be fun to start one up again. I used to have a charity but it closed down when I was hacked. (I'm sure you've herad countless hacked stories emo )
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 pm

One question..how do you win?

Also my name is Skye. I'm from Ontario, Canada.
I am 19 going on 20 May 17th.
I have two cats and a sister I live with. I am trying to get my own place once I have more money. I have a bf named Chad,June 19th is our two years.

I plan on going to college in 2 years to be a grade 1 teacher or something..don't know yet. Wanted to be a dental hygenist but it didn't work out for me..

I don't have a bestfriend but I have a small group of friends who I love.
I like to draw and write..mostly..

Love anime ^^

Theres me in a nutshell

Chanika

-Blue-monkey-89-

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi there everyone!! My name is Christina, I'm from southern California and I love chocolate XD I'm seventeen and I take a whole load of AP classes and all that good stuff. I'm drowning in homework, so I shouldn't be on gaia, but I need a break ^_^ umm.....I'm in the top 20% of my class, yay! I want to be one of the following three: Child Psychotherapist; Forensic Psychologist; Criminalist

umm.....I like to eat, I LOVE to eat, but I'm not fat, in fact some of my frieends get mad at me because they say a hardly weigh a thing.

And I'm counting the days until Pirates 3 comes out
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:19 pm

Hey, im DJ AeRo, but i just go by DJ in most cases.
not much to say, well nothing i can think of either
but if i won the 1000k gold, i'd probably first divide it between a few, good and close friends over gaia, then i'd probably go exchange with the rest biggrin

Dj Aero

[IIIX-Riku-XIII]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Hello,I'm[IIIX-Riku-XIII] but I go by Riku.I'm 17 and I like cars,drawing,hanging out with friends.All that good stuff.I live in a place where nothing really goes on.Sorta boring here.I joined the guild mainly 'cause I want to win.I mean who doesn't.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 pm

Hello! I am Elaine, 29, Chicago.
I joined this Guild in hopes to get out there in Gaia and meet a few new people. If I were to win it would be great but the exposure and friendship is the best part of being a part of this.
I joined Gaia only two months ago. (Or less) I was introduced to it by my nephew (14). I got hooked on the Jigsaw and can't stop hangin out here.
I opened my store not long and have been working hard to earn the dough to create my dream avi. I just wish I had a better internet connection so I don't lose contact with the server as much as I do.
If I were to win the prize, I would buy the items needed for my avi and then donate the rest to friends and cool people I have met.
After all, if it weren't for the kindness of others I wouldn't have gotten on here to begin with.
I have posted a banner in my profile and in my store. I have a few questions still so I'm off to read the sticky(s)!

MadammeShiva

Mellissande

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:19 am

Hi, I'm Mellissande, Mel to my friends. I'm not quite an oldbie, but far from a newbie. I love horses, swimming, and gaia... Pretty much the definition of my life. I came here on a whim, but I would like to stick around a bit and help out if I can 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:19 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone!

I am known all over the internet as wizardly_warlock and in reality I go by the name of Alan! I'm 15 years old and have just recently celebrated my birthday on the 6th! I'm currently located Yorkshire, England and have been all my life. I love to read and write and act! My favorite TV shows are, Ugly Betty, Boston Legal, The Avengers, Prison Break and the late Charmed! I have to, if nothing else int he morning, check my horoscope!!! I am by the way a Taurus, known for stubbornness! I joined gaia in August last year (I think!) and have been addicted to it there after! If I won 1,000,000 coins I think I would donate some to my friends who are questing for some desperately wanted items and probably go on a spending spree for my house and avatar!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wizardly_warlock

Nova100

3,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 am

Hi I'm Justin, I'm 15 and I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I have brown hair and eyes and I'm about 6ft 2.
I love most sports but most of all Soccer, Cricket and AFL. I also like drawing, sleeping, eating, watching movies and tv, music and going out.

If I won some gold I would first of all finiish my quests and with the rest of it help my friends and then hold a giveaway.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games