Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 pm
Mini Nitemare Wings.

What? I'm questing them? Really?
Oh, I guess that's why.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:34 pm
I don't know anymore, my style has changed and there aren't many expensive green items that I actually want. confused

Diet Jello

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:35 pm
Diet Jello
I don't know anymore, my style has changed and there aren't many expensive green items that I actually want. confused

What about the..
What, nevermind. You're right. They need more awesome green donation items or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 pm
id want one of the guitars.. any of the kind.. so i can arch my way to my...............................................................................DREAM AVI!  

XmattXattackX

Diet Jello

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:55 pm
Red Toxic
Diet Jello

What about the..
What, nevermind. You're right. They need more awesome green donation items or something.
Some people suggest that I get a Gwee, but I think they're ugly. mad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 pm
steel-plated ninja headband

because ninja's rule  

LillyHakami

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 pm
Diet Jello
Red Toxic
Diet Jello

What about the..

Ugh, ugh. Don't. Its a waste of your money anyways. I'd just wait it patience and search the maaany petitions to find one of a well-diagrammed thought out green donation item. Not some crappy one, like, "Ooh. Sign for Green Penguin headbands!!!!! Woo!" :l  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 pm
Red Toxic
Diet Jello
Red Toxic
Diet Jello

What about the..

Ugh, ugh. Don't. Its a waste of your money anyways. I'd just wait it patience and search the maaany petitions to find one of a well-diagrammed thought out green donation item. Not some crappy one, like, "Ooh. Sign for Green Penguin headbands!!!!! Woo!" :l
Can't buy much right now anyways, I'm broke.

Diet Jello

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 pm
Diet Jello
Red Toxic
Diet Jello
Red Toxic
Diet Jello

What about the..

Can't buy much right now anyways, I'm broke.

Then save. There really isn't much of a selection, but there's bound to be in the future. Just save up a fund for "Possible AWESOME green donation item" or something. ;P I mean, max of like, 17k. ;P That's the most donation items are the day they come out and the day after. ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:12 pm
Red Toxic
Then save. There really isn't much of a selection, but there's bound to be in the future. Just save up a fund for "Possible AWESOME green donation item" or something. ;P I mean, max of like, 17k. ;P That's the most donation items are the day they come out and the day after. ;P
I've got 15k, but in comparison to what I used to have, it seems so.. small. confused

Diet Jello

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:21 pm
Diet Jello
Red Toxic
I've got 15k, but in comparison to what I used to have, it seems so.. small. confused

Yeah. I know exactly what you mean. But I mean, at least you don't have 300 gold or something. ;P 15k is a GREAT starting point. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:33 am
i would love fairy wings!  

Silver-Ice-Dragon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

skelementuts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:02 am
for me!!i love the guitar of angellus and guitar of demona!!coz they rock!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 am
The Kitsune Mask.
I would love to have one, and I'd wear it all the time. ^-^  

LadyOfTheRoses

Gracious Gekko

6,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

C-C l y d e

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:45 am
I'd get... the Kitsune Mask.
It would be really cool just to have one of those, since you can look like an Anbu Ninja! blaugh

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games