Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:22 pm
The_One1
Haha i would buy a lunar cloak aand make a guild.. and a demonic pitchfork.. and thats it! i might donate some too back to this guild and to some friends
Thats nice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:14 pm
ill wnt some and donate the rest  

darkcrow4

itachi 4evr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm
yes because i need it for my dream avitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:51 pm
i really need is 600k for my dream avatar and what is left i will save or donated to my friends  

Edwin Armando

auto_banning_service1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:53 pm
well one million seems a little high...I could go with just half a million, but if you get one million I guess you could always share...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Well, the whole million is alot. If I win I'd hope at least 200k. I own a charity, and is desperately needing funds XD and Im questing too. So its hard to balance everything. I'd probably give 50% to me and 50% to the charity <3 Or more..

starship ducky

Floridacutie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 pm
I would Love to have a million gold, So I could get the things I have wanted for almost 3 years, and Help My Family on Gaia, 1 was scammed out of her Nightmare scarf, The other one banned by someone, for not donating to them ( I do not know the details ) They were treated most unfairly T^T

<3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:23 pm

Personally, I would be happy with anything, even if that ment just being a member. c:

But if I won the million, I'd probably vend with it for a while, and save up for an Angelic Scarf. ♥♥
    And, I would help out some of my friends, who were scammed in the past.

StormyAutumn

Yoko Nakano

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:25 pm
Even if I win all million sadly I would not be able to share it. But when my quest is done I'll be giving me gold away. Wont need it really.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:50 pm
I may do a 80/20 split. 800k to a spartan spear 200k to a guild crew member of MPL  

[In. My. Pants.]

-For3verLove-

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Fist I would make my dream avatar then give it to some of my friends for what they want during the holidays mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:57 pm
Really all I need is enough to complete my Dream Avi, but if I did win the whole million I guess I would help my friends out with their avatars and save what's left.  

Sankishin Susano o

Insomnious_Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 pm
If I won the whole million... I would spen it on the items that I like... then I'd give some to my friends to help them with their dream avis, save up some for upcomming items, and give funds to charity! ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:19 am
i dont even know what id do with all the money if i got a full mil. id probably give half to karyouogami. i dont think id need more than enough to fund one moredream avi (400k) then id be good. anything more and id have to donate it all to kary.  

nin Trinity nin

LaaBeeDuu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 am
I just need the gold to obtain an OMG for my friend. It's my farewell gift for him sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff