Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:09 pm
I can't believe I'm gonna attempt ta post somethin' after a drawing like that v.v puts us all to so much shame it does. Well this is a lil sketch of Scytheress.... I should really finish it up some day ya know? Like actually add the hat and hands X3

User Image

Ok have fun pointing and laughing! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:12 pm
^Lovely work!^ Love the pose ^^
I'm not really that good>.> my coloring is hell... crying and besides, I'm probably younger than most of you stare *That picture was fuzzy!*

User Image

Here's an avi pic of some guy who donated 5k to me randomly heart I wonder if I should've tinted that picture of Rivera... >.> (previous page) It might look nice in blue...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:59 pm
Ohhh! I bet Riyoku is...

14!!!!

Is Riyoku 14?

Ohhh! Pretty picture Scytheress! And Riyoku!!! U.U You're putting us to shame with your pretty drawings. -twitch-

It's a compliment though... You, Ai and Nohea are too good for this thread... Just open an Art Shop and get rich Riyoku!! >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:19 pm
Ooh, pretty. *o* I must put up more art eventually! I love the robes so much!

Scy, I love your art! >w<

Winny-chan
Crew

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:58 pm
I got an art shop... but I'm swamped by commisions again! >.>
And I can't get on line so often anyway... >.>
Thanks for the compliments though ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 am
I had already checked out your hsop,I had a nosebleed..your too good XD XD TOO GOOD!!

User Image *w00ts* Okay,in bottom left corner,theres joy pulling Kuri along by a chain,and hes just crying and such..and to the right is Ero-sensei ((with his signature can on his head XD)) hitting him wiht a hmmer..Upper left corner is jOy hanging onto Ai-ys leg while flying..

..and Upper right is Tiffy-chin ..with her huge boobs. Which I foudn too funny..and Joys just like O_o Im not the best chibi drawer XD

Drawings Im planning on:Ella and Joy in the psoe they had in the hideout post, and Tiffy-chin and Joy in bunny outfits for Easter XD Joy will still have her cat ears and tail though..
User Image Yea..Joy and Ai-y..I don't like how I drew Ai-y..and yea..shes shorter..I like to think Joys flying a bit upwards so that why shes a bit taller...they both look so sad..  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 am
User Image

*~@Scytheress: sketching hands is fun. And that is diffently one of the more interesting Outfits i ever saw o-o

@Riyoku: Ouch. my pride.

@Joy: certainly not too bad at all. XD. Chibis are fun indeed. And much easier to finish drawing. They all look very plushie like XD. Not bad with the Ai and Joy pic though. You are diffently getting better at drawing. I think that one is your best so far.~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:55 am
vweeee random avi art that i want to show off. I know its not brilliant but hey i love it *huggles her random art*

User Image  

Magus_sista

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:03 am
XD Nyhaaan!! :;glomps Kuri-baka:: thankies thankies thankies!!! XD

...waiiiiiiiii..wai wai wai wai!!! Sis ((maybe I soudl call you Onee-chan XD yosh I shall)) Onee-chan hee hee,its an interesting drawing, for some reason..its a cow girl to me,with the feet, and the horns XD a Cow devil..nyahahah  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:15 am
User Image
Makie in a random costume...

User Image
And this Makie when she was baking for the Pot Luck. This was when she burnt her cake.. Some how... The two dreams not realized are... 1. A prettyful cake (Which she managed to do after several attempts) and 2. Being taller.

Bad quality... Taken with a defective digital camera that I once spilt ice cream over... >.> And yeah. I can't draw. U.U

-stares at the legs in the second picture-

>.>
<.<
<.>
U.U
T.T  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:28 pm
Joy! Those pics are absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Makie's cake makes me laugh ^^

Magus, that pose is awesome! I can't draw characters on their stomachs >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:52 am
thankies Riyoku. It took me a while and i even had a friend pose for to get the positioning of the arms right. *huggles* xd  

Magus_sista

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:07 pm
Oooo. I like the Ai and Joy picture, its pretty good! I can tell you're getting better! I should draw a Joy and Ai picture sometime.

OMG. Makie. I LOL'd when I saw the one with Makie holding her dream cake in her imagination. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:40 pm
Here is a random sketch of my avatar, only the hair got cut a little short 'cause it was too hard for me to do. crying

Short Haired Sketch
Short Haired Sketch - Coloured

HarunoTC

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:39 pm
I love your coloring style! I can't color with a pencil >.>  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games