Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreakForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 pm
He took a few steps back, his hands raised infront of him.
Looking at Haru as he said in a scared voice.
"No no, but you said partner in crime. You can´t commite crimes without beeing criminalls."

In the back of hiw mind he was wondering if, incase they couldn´t be calmed, he should try and scare them or run.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 pm
"Partner in crime is a.." He stopped when Tobias raised a hand. He crossed his arm and frowned as Tobias moition for him to move back.

"You acts and stance suggest that you are afaid and wil strike back if attack but seeing as we aren't criminals and you have nothing that is ours you are as safe as safe can get." He said with a wave of his hand. "But watch your tone and words, I don't play nice and I don't play fair when it comes to fighting; if I can win by killing you then that what I will do."

"Tobias, stay out of the mans head, remeber when you tried to read a powerful mind you almost had a mental break down." Haru said with a hand on Tobias' shoulder.

Haru, I don't always have to read a mind to know what people are gonna do, even fake people have their tells."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FreakForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:14 pm
He lowered his hands at the words of beeing safe.
But when called a fake his face turned a bit grim.
He took a steady step foward.
"I am not a fake. I amy not be human but I am as reall a person as you.
Or is it just humans you classefy as reall ?"
He felt angry, not affraid any more. He felt wronged, probobly as they had felt a he had misstakenly called them criminalls.

"And thou I am not a fighter I have no bones to break, no skin to pierce and no organs to punkture. I am not a easy kill."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:21 pm
"Anything made artifically isn't real, you aren't magic you are factory made." Tobias said with scoff. He didn' care that he was getting mad. "Understand that you may be ssafe from physical attacks but if I enhance them through my underlying abilities then they might do damage."

"Tobias cut it out, I'm not going to help you if he start beating you to a pulp." Haru said trying to pul Tobias away but to no avail. "Leave him alone, he isn't worth a fight, no offense but he needs to learn when calm down means put away the fist."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FreakForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:27 pm
He took another step foward.
"So anything made is soulless ? Is that it ?
I have never mett a priest before, but I heard they were men of peace, men that deserved respect. You said you could read minds, read mine. If I am soulless then I should logically have no mind to read, only programing."

Thinking loudly, allmost screaming it in his mind.
You are no priest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:35 pm
"I stopped reading your mind and not everything that is made is mechanical but you technically have had no birth by my theory." Tobias yawn and turned to walk off. "oh and not all of use are men of peace, thats why I'm not at a monestary; I am a priest in title and ability only."

"Oh, come on." Haru yelled before tackling Tobias and sending them both tumbling to the ground. "There, I messed up your stupid Kimono, I am getting tired of the way you treat people. Remember what that Doctor said about you not being human because you're psychic; did you act like this? No, you said screw him and dropped it, or at least thats how I remeber it. You didn't care after he left because in your mind you knew he was wrong and buddy with the shape shifting powers; you should do the same." Haru nearly shouted.

"Oklay but next time, don't knock me to the ground to talk, this place is filthy." Tobias said dusting himself of as well as his hair.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FreakForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:42 pm
EBO stoped and looked down for a moment, calming himself a bit.
"So priest only in title ? A false priest then ?"
His voice wasn´t as defiant now, it was more in the questioning manner.

Turning his eyes on the tiger he made a small nodd.
"Thank you. You at least keppt calm and helped us avopid unnecesserly fighting."

Turning his gaze to the sky he silently wondered if the so called priest had been right. He hadn´t been born, so was he automaticly denyed a afterlife ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:55 pm
((I know its confusing but the haru that is talking is my first charqacter Haru, Haru of the fanged winds is a whole seperate beast.))

"Don't listen to Tobias, he is pissy because he can't live without fighting." Haru said with a huff. He wiped his brow and sighed. "Crisis narrowlly averted and with seconds to spare."

"I'm not a false priest, you have to remember that religion is a guideline not a law." He said with a toss of his hair. "You can act as you see fit but me, I will act as my life dictates."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FreakForce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:38 am
Still with his eyes on the sky he spoke calmly now, not fearing them or feeling angry annymore.
"You said yourself you were a priest in title and ability only."

He dropped his head down, looking at the ground and shaking it slightly.
"No, it is hard to live without having to fight."

He turne to them, taking a long hard look at them all in turn before making a small bow.
"But now I will leave you to yourself and not bother you anymore. Good day."

Then he walked off.
((exit))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:06 am
"Okay after that, I need a drink." Tobias said with a sigh. He was starting to feel like his brain had fried when he was out of his body. "Did something kil me a while ago? Am I a ghost and no one told me?"

"Tobias, you're eighteen, you can't drink." Haru said dimissing the other questions. He rubbed hs head and smiled as he saw Tobias starting to pace back and forth with his arms crossed. "You know Tobi-hime, you're kind of girly looking when you're all flustered."

"Screw the nice and not punching you crap." Tobias said turning on his heel and hooking his foot around Haru's neck and samming his head to the ground. "Don't call me that, or I'll turn you into a woman."

"Well sorry, lets go get you that drink before I get killed." Haru said with a lackluster tone.

((Um... exit...))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 pm
(I don't know where to start, so i guess I will here...)

Emi entered through the big gates a little hesitant at first. Being unaware of your surroundings is frightening for a young girl.
Finally peering up ahead she saw the beautiful city, "Wow." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:42 pm
The guardian of the gate (who seemed to have vanished for a while) looked up and waved at the newcomer to the city. The sign she lifted (a whiteboard upon which black letters had been neatly shaped) read 'Welcome to Byako'  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:45 am
Emi read the sign the lady was holding, "Byako, huh? I quess it's still better than home." And she went into the city.
(Leaves Main Gate)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:17 pm
Well, getting in wasnt really a big deal, and to be honest, he really could have done with something harder. It would have kept the Preists mind off things for at least a little while. Actually, getting in and out without notice was starting to get easier and easier everytime he did it. Something about the hussle of this large city in comparison to the small village he had come from made him come back and continue to help where he could.

As he walked around the enterance to the city, he kept his steps quite, but the staff he always had at hand tapped the ground with soft taps that rang the metal. Stopping a little ways in he let the long fabric that drapped his shoulders and fell from the waist settle and hide most his figure save the hand that held the staff.

Breathing a heavy sigh he looked out at the city and all its buildings, wondering where he should go next. He technically didnt have a home here, and with no where to go, it would set him to wandering again. Findind a place off to the side of the main gate, Izil took a seat and looked out over the city, falling deep into thought as he rested for a bit.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:06 pm
Mitoko walked around the main gate slowly taking everything in. He was covered in his cloak with just his head exposed. He kept his wings covered because this was a new town and he didnt know how they welcomed strangers yet. He walked around and then sat near the gate itself. He didnt know what he was gonna do once he actually got in the city so he decided to think it over for a bit.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games