Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:38 am
Longbow UK
thaxul
I just have a PS2, I like it. I have played a GC, but i couldnt get used to the conrols, thats why I like the PS2. The control is very simple.

I never played an Xbox, though.

The Xbox is the worst for controls. gonk

so, I've been told! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:40 am
OMG!!11one111 Call Of Duty: Finest Hour. I didn't even realise it was out yet! The graphics look great! *wants now* [/randomcomment] xd  

Khorkalba

Kementari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:44 am
Melian
I have a PS2.. I don't really know anything about xbox since I've never played one. Well, except that every other 15 year old boy is obsessed with Halo. XD

I want the Third Age game too. I'm hoping it's better than the ROTK game. eek

My brother traded his Halo game to get Fable. But he's 14, so that doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:54 pm
I am not obsessed with Halo...but then again I am 17 not 15. In fact I have only played Halo once. Also when XBox first came out their controls were huge and terrible, hence my reason for never getting one. However recently they just came out with new controllers that have smaller handles and the buttons are closer together for easier button mashing wink making the controllers much better and bringing the XBox closer to being one of the best systems. Now all they need to improve is the graphics Lol and their range of games.

P.S. When i say recently I am having a guage between a a half a year to a full year ago.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:37 pm
Yeah, my brother isn't a Halo fan either. And he's 16.

I'm not a fan of first person shooters, which is probably what contributes to the fact that I don't really like Xbox.

I never found GameCube controls hard to get used to, but then, I've used it a lot now. Ditto with Playstation. I've barely used the Xbox, except for DDR, and then I don't need to use the controllers xd Heh.

As for the games for each system. It seems that GC has more family friendly games and such, PS2 is kind of all around, and Xbox is almost all violent games. Basically, that's my view on it. I like GC for games such as Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda and such. PS2 for GTA and the like. Xbox for DDR.

Different games for different systems.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:43 pm
WARNING: The first person to say that Nintendo is kiddy will be shot on sight.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:45 pm
It irks me when people say it's kiddy. It's family friendly, in my opinion. Meaning younger people can play a good portion of the games (unlike with GTA and such) but they are still appealing to the older ages.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:49 pm
I wouldn't say Nintendo was kiddy, i've just never liked it. sweatdrop I prefer more 'serious' games.  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:49 pm
And in serious, you mean what?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:57 pm
Falathrim
And in serious, you mean what?

I'm not sure how to explain it really... games such as Medal Of Honor and Call Of Duty for example, where there is some reality behind it, and non-stop action... in contrast to something like Mario which consists of a little man running along jumping on things. neutral  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:11 pm
...little man?

Right...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:20 pm
In case you didn't detect the sarcasm, I wasn't being too serious in that last comment. I know there's more to the game than that. wink

...oh, and Sonic beats Mario any day. xp  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:21 pm
Longbow UK

Ew no, Mario kicks Sonic's little wimpy hedgehog a** xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:24 pm
*is playing Third Age*

Wait, that girl is simply copying Arwen's lines. Isn't that... Never mind.

Mario > Sonic  

Falathrim

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:26 pm
Zurgiea
Longbow UK

Ew no, Mario kicks Sonic's little wimpy hedgehog a** xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games