Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Chanban

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 am
Hello, I'm Chanban. You guys can give me a nick name if you want, just make sure I know before hand 'kay? ^_^;

I like: Grammar, animals, drawing, anime, gaming (of the games!), reading, the rain, rock music, and cooking. ^_^

I dislike: Sunny weather *some one opens curtains and I hiss*, uuuuum..... *passes out* I'll tell you more about this when I'm not half asleep.

I'm a dark demented person even though I might not seem like it 3nodding . I am convinced that I am crazy, and tend to hit people with wooden spoons when angery. I have know idea way I was invited to join but it seems fun here and I might fit in very well. ^_^ Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi, my name is Catherine but you can call me Cat! I am the easter bunny on gaia's CB! I love anime, gaia, myspace (Hahaha) and other stuff. I am currently 17 but will be 18 in January 8. I love to meet new peoples! If you want to know more yeah just ask.

Lady_Hokoshi

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100

Admiral Derp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm
YO YO HAY! WHAT'S ZUPDOG?!

My name IRL is Chloe and I'm a GOYLE, but you shall all refer to me as MIZZTAR TSD. Lolz.

I likes TOKI WARTOOTH, PICKLES THE DRUMMER, BANANA STICKERS, (IN CASE YOU HADN'T ALREADY GUESSED) METALOCALYPSE, SOUTH PARK, CHEWING AT THE SOFT TISSUE IN MY MOUTH, MUSIC THAT DOESN'T SUCK, FLAPJACK, I LIKE GUY ON GUY s**t BUT I'M NOT A FANGIRL, SWEARING, YELLING AT PEOPLE, CAPS LOCK, RAINBOWS, TRUE BLOOD, THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, VIDEO GAMES, THE INTERWBES, MAGNETS, BUTTONS, HATS, BELTS, PANTS WITH CHAINS ON EM, CHAINS WITH PANTS ON EM, BAGGY T-SHIRTS, RIBBONS, LONG HAIR, CATS, ANIMALS IN GENERAL, WENIS, GUITARS AND LITERATE PEOPLE.

I hates SPIDERS, ILLITERATE DOUCHE BAGS, TWI-TARDS, TWILIGHT, MOST HETEROSEXUAL MALES, MOST FEMALES, INTERACTING WITH 'REAL' PEOPLE, SCHOOL, AND OTHER STUFFS I CAN'T THINK OF RIGHT NAO.

Guh. I talks too much. confused

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 pm
Umm hey guys ^_^

I doubt many people will read this. But I go by the name of Kitteh, online ever since one of my old best friends gave me the name years ago smile
I'm 17 years old. I live in the United Kingdom, England ^_^ I'm currently about to go back for my second year of college. I love video games, I love rock music, and then random other music, I love meeting new people. Annnd I don't dislike much ^_^ But I can be a little shy and quiet at first. 3nodding Oh yeah, I love animals by the way. biggrin  

Captain_Random_Kitteh

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 pm
Welcome to the Guild Guys =)
I hope you enjoy your stay <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Welcome blaugh  

Dagger1819

Captain_Random_Kitteh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm
Wowz we actually got welcomed ^_^ That's different from most guilds I've been in. X3 Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm
Captain_Random_Kitteh
Wowz we actually got welcomed ^_^ That's different from most guilds I've been in. X3 Thanks.
biggrin  

Dagger1819

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm
Captain_Random_Kitteh

It's kind of a policy we have the crews supposed to do it that and we're just plain friendly =)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 pm
JusticeJess QueenTrouble
Welcome to the Guild Guys =)
I hope you enjoy your stay <3

Wowee, I actually gots welcomsed! That's new...

Admiral Derp

TheKillShot

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 am
Welcome to the new people here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 am
I'm dollsbasstea. I get called Bass (as in Bass Guitar) by most people except my family although one guy calls me star-girl 'cause I have 3 stars tattooed on my right arm and I'm a girl.

I live in Australia and spend too much time online.

Anyways hello to you all cool  

dollsbasstea

TheKillShot

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 am
Hey there, and welcome aboard  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
I'm Tears of s Marionette obviously. I'm a somewhat perverted 13 year old psycho. I'm paranoid and a over emotional(emo for short) goth.Deal with it, bishes.  

Tears of a Marionette

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm
Hiiii! *Waves* whee I'm Zomborrz, a weird, random chick.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games