Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 am

Ami walked to the training grounds after sending the group of students home."This is the only place that is safe right now." she muttered,sitting on the ground.She glanced around at the others,and notice Blood.She smiled and waved to him."Hey there,Blood!" she exclaimed.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:49 am

katsuro look as another person came into the training ground. he sighed again. "i did not know there where so many people here in cloud." he said, he just layed there. watching them.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 am

Zeno smiled as he watched Hisashi jump up and down with excitement, and then kiss the jutsu area of the scroll he had just learned. He sighed at Hisashi's question. "I can't neccesarily predict that, but I can tell you that there are so many academy students here in Cloud than there ever was, so If anything, even if it goes against what one of my higher-ups says, as soon as you guys are finished training." He pointed from Hisashi to Blood, to the girl that had just came. "I intend to make you all my official squad." He finishes up his speech and smiles, then looks down at the scroll. "Continue on with your training." He then looked over at Blood and shook his head. "Pick a jutsu you want to learn and go on, begin practicing it. Same for you, Little Girl. No offense." He says as he tosses the two another set of Lightning Jutsu, the same from before that he had given to Hisashi. "And yes, you all can learn these. They're basic level raiton jutsu." He says smiling, then looking over to the newly arrived Katsuro. He waves slightly and turns his attention back to the academy students.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:12 am

Ami stood up. She was basically speechless, she was just incredibly happy.She simply bowed,then looked over at Blood,smiling. She picked up the Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu scroll.She stared at it for a few moments,then formed the handsigns."Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu."
The clone appeared next to her,and it lasted only a few seconds before it dispersed into smoky air.
Ami bit her lip. It may have been good for her first time,but it was still not ready.

Haru Mai Chan

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 am

katsuro watch and wave back. he then got up and walk over to zeno. "zeno i would like to talk to you for a second." he said, walking to a near by tree so that the other would not hear him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am

Zeno bit his lip as he heard what Katsuro had explained to him. He nodded, and got up, walking over to the tree where he was at. "Yes, what is it?" He said in a hushed tone.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 am

"the akatsuki is on the move still. they already got rahenno and kit. they may come after me next. i am not that powerful to kill all of them on my own. that is why i need your help. and i will train you the next step of the raikiri. i made it my own. it is called raikiri. two headed dragon strike. it will waste alot of your chakra. i think 80% of it. but with your demon, only 60% of your chakra will be gone but it can kill almost anybody or injure them great. like odami rasengan (i think that is how you spell it), but with more kick and lighting power." he said, waiting for zeno's answer.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:31 am

Zeno nodded and adjusted his headband which was currently covering his left eye. He nodded and flashed a handsign; an earth clone then emerged from the ground to continue on with the training of the children. "Alright, want to start here, or elsewhere?" He asked.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 am

katsuro look at him. "lets start here. i will show you how to use it. it is like the raikiri but you use both of your hands." he said. he then form some hand signs and both his hand where consume by the lighting. huge balls of chakra nd lighting appeared in both his hands. eh then glared at a tree and smirk. he then rush to the tree and stuck both hands to the tree as a beam of lighting was heading to it, causing the tree to turn nothing. not even ash. katsuro was on his knees as his hands where on the ground as sweat was dripping off of him. he then stood up and look at zeno. "now you try.

(this one is going to be hard. it will be 50 post to get this baby done)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 am

Zeno watched in awe as the jutsu was performed. He could tell it would take him awhile to learn this one, probably longer than it had taken him to learn Raikiri. He sighed and reached for his headband. Even with the assistance of that thing he was about to use, he knew it'd still be awhile before he mastered it. As he lifted the headband, a three tomoe sharingan revolved around in his left eye. "No way a transplant like this can copy a jutsu like that, of that level...so, I'm just going to try and analyze the jutsu from many different perspectives." Zeno said with his right eye now closed. Finally, he flashed a handsign and began to gather up chakra in his hands.
{1/50}

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 am

As the chakra began to swirl in his palm, began to draw out his lightning chakra as he continued to gather up chakra in his palm. {2/50}

A ring of lightning surrounded him from the ground and rising up, multiple bolts shooting out at random times. The lightning cackled violently as Zeno pumped chakra out, trying to evenly spread it between both hands. The ring of lightning dissapeared in a pathetic puff of smoke, but the chakra continued to gather, occasionally more-so in one palm than the other. Zeno continued attempting to level them out as the sharingan revolved once more. {3/50}
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:59 am

The chakra continued gathering in each palm, still moving in spiral-like patterns. Once there was enough chakra stored evenly into both hands he'd give the chakra a more freestyle motion. {4.50}

As the chakra gathered, Zeno remembered all of the events that had happened within the past few weeks. He wasn't able to save Rahenno that time...from Akatsuki. He was ashamed of that. And for that very reason, he'd become stronger, and avenge Kit and restore Rahenno's former glory. A few drops of sweat rolled down his face as the two chakras began to repel each other. "Eh...this level of chakra control....its....it takes incredible levels of chakra control.." Zeno says through a few gasos for air as he continues to pour forth chakra. Too much is added and both hands cause a small 'explosion', sending Zeno flying back into a tree. He gets back up and wipes some sweat from his forehead and prepares to try again. {5.50}

Zeno begins to charge the chakra once more, evenly in both hands. {6.50}

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:59 am

katsuro watch as zeno was training for the jutsu. he did not know he had the sharingan. must of been a transplant like his neo byakugan.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:07 pm

The chakras once again repelled each other, but this time Zeno slid back, catching himself barely. He jumped up and began to gather chakra once more. {7.50}

As the chakra prepared to repel once more, Zeno reduced the amount of chakra he poured forth, and it began to become visible finally. He smiled and then the explosion occured. He rolled backwards into a tree.
{8.50}

Zeno jumped up rubbing his head and flashed nother handsign. The chakra quickly began to gather up in both hands. {9.50}

The chakra became visible, and instead of repelling each other, they began to neutralize. Zeno nodded and the sharingan copied this ability so he'd be able to perform it at any time. Zeno released the chakra and looked over to Katsuro. "I...I have a qeustion.." He said as he began to charge chakra in both hands once more. {10.50}

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 pm

katsuro look at zeno and herd his question "yes? what is it?" he asked.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games