Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Tezu felt her face on his arm and smiled as he got pulled away over to the town. "So Christiaan how about the Herbacean Forest... the very place we ate and well basically I popped the major love question to you" as Tezu smiled.. Even so it was at Shale.. but he did tell her here long ago.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:44 pm

(...can I get a break? And we could try to break 10,000. I'll make one and pray that it gets that far one day.)

Alastor held out his hand, but the entities power was far greater. Yumiko was pulled into the bubble and was soon thereafter killed. Her aura was drained and her body soon resembled the end result of a corn husk left in the sun. "Alastor looks at the thing that was far stronger than him or anything he'd ever faced. His eyes began to well with tears of sympathy as he stepped back. "We have to get out of here, now...c'mon."

The entity began to draw in energy and it's body began to glow. It was preparing to explode only to heal afterwards.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:47 pm

((That'd be awesome smile And what kind of break do you mean?))

Christiaan nodded and smiled. "Sounds fantastic," she said. "It has been years since I've been there." She beamed up at Tezu, feeling like they were 16 again.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Tezu smiled.. and began to guide her to the stairs that leaded up to the 45th floor where the Herbacean Forest was held.

[I bet 10,001 points of the pages.. I be very impressed...of your hard dedications.. The only people who pulled this off was when I first started out on gaia 4 years ago]

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm

(I have the dedicated cast and crew to do it. Can you confirm if this is the highest amount of posts in any rp in this part of the Forum?)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:00 pm

(I advise all answers and questions in Pms.. I'm trying to be hidden by the facts... Desert..anyway I'll check from the past rps in this forum)

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:13 pm

(Yeah. We are. Both my rp's have more posts than any other that has been on this part of the forum. -Brings in a table of food and drinks- Cele...freaking...bration)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 pm

((I'm not hungry... -lays on floor and closes eyes-))

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 pm

[Ahem]

Sorry to be abrupt from the outstanding precision here's the scores..

Rp for Elemental Magic

Scores the highest

Pg. 1 - 20

Kala Vala [1536]
SinYeuEm [1179]
PromiseLand [1745]
Retzu zeria [2841]
LunaBeauty [1320]
Kupid21 [1137]
LunaBeauty [1328]
LunaBeauty [2266]
SinYeuEm [2025]
greendragonfly52 [1474]
II iHaze II [1255]
Cypherxii [3224]
Alede [2890]
Ren 1 [1000]
Gwyndor of the Mist [1043]
gravee2 [1179]
FalconBlade7591 [1714]
Omega Awesome391 [1079]
Connercrq [1513]
Lehi Dragoon [1394]
Mewchloe [1094]
Forsaken Exodus [1199]
Lance Losaku [1613]
Steadfast Hope [1675]
greendragonfly52 [1096]
greendragonfly52 [2154]
Tomoyo Tenshi [1161]
II iHaze II [2089]
Desert Nights [3640]
greendragonfly52 [1620]
Moonhera [1099]
dangerously beloved goth [1568]
laceyk99 [1306]
greendragonfly52 [1682]
gravee2 [2325]

As the result is
Desert Night is the only one
That broken his score from 3640 to

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 pm

((Yea, the only one I've been in longer than this is a 1x1 in another subforum))

Christiaan smiled as they walked up to the place that held so many memories for them. She led Tezu to their usual, secluded table.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:26 pm

The Guildmaster gasped as the monster absorbed Yumiko. " Dammit no! " He shouted as he rushed at the monster. He gripped his daggers tight and slashed at the monster. " Creatures like you don't deserve to exist! " He said as he started spinning which gave his flash kick much more power. " I will show you the real meaning of fear monster! " He shouted as the Guildmaster's mask shot onto his face.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Tezu followed and sat down.. "So what do you want to get... anything is fine with me" as Tezu smiled.. the man came by with some freshly spring water.. "Thank you" as Tezu smiled the man bowed and began to serve the others..

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:35 pm

(Thank you, but don't say Desert Nights, say us. That'd be hard work if I did it alone.)

"No!!" Alastor yelled as the Guildmaster ran forward.

The entity held out his hand, stopping the Guildmaster just before he hits him. He spins him around, examining him. He brings him closer, looking into his eyes. It's body begins to glow brighter and the process was complete. The explosion would destroy both Alastor and the Guildmaster while eating the aura from the vicinity.

"Gotcha!!" Alastor teleports beside his comrade and places a hand on his shoulder, teleporting to the outskirts of Herbacea...a place that for some reason came to his mind first.

The entity looks around as people rush to him, weapons drawn and and teeth bearing. It's body was solid black and was dotted with what looked like constellations and stars. They swirl around, culmination in a white dot over it's faceless head. It explodes and a large white sphere envelopes them all and returns back to it, leaving no one but building's and clothes. It began to walk onward...

~~~

Kessaris opens his room door checking if anyone was down either side of the hallway. No one was. He walks out with only his dark pants he'd had on before and an open night button up shirt revealing his sweat veiled chest.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:42 pm

((That was a quick 15 minutes XD lol))

Christiaan took a sip of her water. "I'll have whatever you're having," she said. She always loved when Tezu ordered for her because he almost always got something she never would've thought about trying.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 pm

"Where are you going?" Riko was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at him. She was dressed in a black vest that tied up to close it in the front, showing some cleavage, and had white pin strips going down them. She had on a skirt that went halfway up her thigh, which used to be below her knees before she grew up. Riko got up and walked gracefully next to him, a small, teasing smile was on her face.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games