Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm
October is a good month. -nodnod-

I'm sure Octobre is even better. -grins-

Ugh. Seven was just so sad! My mom saw me crying and made fun of me. emo But so many people died! domokun

Octubre... I'mma be a ninja again. <3  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

Oh don't worry Talon. I prefer the eyes I'm using right now anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 pm
I particularly liked the whole bit of Harry dealing with his jealousy over Ginny and when that gets fixed. I can easily picture in my head the stunned looks all around and such. ^_^ goooooooood scene.

Seventh, well . . . it didn't even feel like an HP book. There was no intrigue, it was the bourne supremecy version of their world. Also, then ending made me wanna scream because they give NO epilogue to tell you what happened with their lives! Yes, I understand why she did it, but durned it!

*barks a laugh* one has to wonder, ne Tana?  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Ah, the Mythica ones? Yeah, I like em as well. See? I'm using them. whee

Edit: Yes, I was severely curious as to what everyone had done with their lives. I mean, Harry wanted to be an Auror, but what's the use if Voldemort is dead? Unless wizards wanna go up against the Great HP, but I doubt it. I didn't like how all the kids were named after someone. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:57 pm
I am just having a hard time changing my avi from this. It is awesome and so me.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 pm
So many deaths! D; Truly awful... But, realistic enough. There can't be a war without death from both sides, now can there? XP

EDIT: I wasn't particularly fond of the epilogue either. :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:59 pm
Almost all of my favorite characters died in the HP series... It makes me sad confused  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 pm
*blinks*

If I was a wizard I'd be using the birth control spell as often as Harry used expelliarmus. That'd be my signature spell to use against the Death Eaters.

"Did he just try to abort us?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 pm
rofl

I cried when Snape died, even though I thought he was evil... >>;; His last words were really sad too. emo  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 pm
"depends . . . were you expecting?" xd

It was also kinda cheesy how Dumbledore was worked back into the story for the stereotypical 'explain everything chat' again. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 pm
Lmao, Tana! XD

All of the Marauders died. That was awful, two out of the four were my favourite characters! I was absolutely positive that Hagrid would die, based on a Alchemy theory I read - I was really glad when he didn't, of course! <3

waveh_xo

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:04 pm
rofl

Yeah, I hate it how they always have that explain thing. One author who didn't do that was... Patricia A. McKillip! biggrin

ANYWHO... Yeah, I was so sad when Lupin AND friggin' Tonks died. That was absolutely unnecessary. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Imagine having to explain how you died if you were killed as an adult by an abortion spell. Those ghosts would laugh a riot.

Oooh, rather than aborting death eaters, Harry should have used the opposite. The impregnate spell.

I'm so good at this.
---
I had a warm and fuzzy feeling the moment Harry let himself get hit with the Killing Curse...when I realized he wasn't dead - a single tear leaked from my right eye.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 pm
I know! I mean, what about Ted? -sniffles- I wonder how Harry managed to care for a baby when he was only seventeen years old. xd

EDIT: I was slightly mad that Harry came back from the dead. I mean, rawrrrr, how Godly can this one dude be?! But, I must admit Neville was a total BAMF in the seventh book. XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games