Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 pm
I thought both Lupin and Tonks were unnecessary . . . I mean, c'mon. They were killed just to say the goodies lost some friends too. Ugh. I know a girl that actually went to book 7's release at midnight dressed up as Tonks, her man as Lupin, and their very young kid as a pink wolf-baby for the changling werewolf bit. rolleyes

Simple waveh . . . Weasleys. They have more baby experience than any other wizards! perhaps they mastered the impregnate spell . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 pm
Tonk's mother was still alive.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Oh, yeaah, I was thinking Molly Weasly, lol. But Tonk's mum would've made more sense...

Oh, Magni, that girl must've been pretty disappointed when they read the book. X'DDD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 pm
... I probably would have shot them, had I seen them. >.< But me madre took me to the midnight opening thing. It took forever, but oh well. biggrin

Yeah, I was gonna say Harry prolly had lots of help. I forgot Tonk's mom; I was gonna say the Weasleys prolly helped him out.

Oh, and what's up with Percy? He justs bursts in at the last moment saying he was wrong. >>;; LAME-O. And poor George... How could Rowling pull the twins apart? emo  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:11 pm
Because Ron needed a career/future?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Impregnate spell, Talon? You discredit Arthur Weasley too much. I'm sure he's a very horny bugger, enjoying himself with the missus for each child - well except for the twins. He was smoking some awesome crack for those two prodigies to come out of Molly.

Ron probably doesn't work, he's a stay-at home father. With a wife like Hermione, what man needs a job?

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:14 pm
rofl Tana, you killz me. I bet neither Ron nor Hermione had to work. I mean, the wizards should have bowed down to the main trio, because they were the main fighters, yo! They even skipped their last year at Hogwarts. >.< They shoulda been showering in gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:15 pm
I think I cried at Fred's death. I'm not sure if I did - it's hard for me to cry ;( His death reminded me of Sirius...
[/too_sad_to_comprehend]
CHANGE OF TOPICCC.

I've always wondered what Molly calls Arthur when they're alone. ;D Though I doubt they get a chance to be alone, what with five sons and a daughter. Nevermind, their kids don't live with them anymore... XD

If the trio HAD to get a job, I'm sure Hermione would've been the first female Minister for Magic. And she'd have been a ton better than stupid Fudge or that other guy-whose-name-I-can't-remember-dude. GRRR. -claws stupid minsters-

waveh_xo

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Fred and George... two of my favorite characters. Something happens, like one losing an ear, and they make a joke about it...
I love them.
And Sirius was another favorite of mine... I liked Tonks, too, and Luna probably completes the bunch in my list.
Oh, and Peeves the poltergeist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 pm
When I saw the actress that played her, I instantly wanted to marry Bellatrix Lestrange.

Long live Helena Carter.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Helena Carter's amazing.

I loved her in Sweeney Todd, and she was SO GOOD in Order of the Pheonix. XP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm
Ah, Yes. Bellatrix is another favorite. Even if she did kill one of my favorite characters >3>
And perfect actress for her, too :3
I think I liked Malfoy, too, even though he was a bit of a whiner  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

I couldn't have asked for a better actress, I always fall for the bad girl. And it worked.

biggrin Yes. Though I haven't seen her as Bellatrix yet. The last HP movie I saw was numero cuatro. Total BLEH, of course.

I loved how Fred asked Angelina to the Yule Ball. [Can't remember if it was Fred or George, or which girl they asked, but...] Oi! >>> Wanna go to the Yule Ball conmigo?  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 pm
I have too many favourites from this series to name. :3

Though Luna, Bellatrix, Malfoy, Sirius, Lupin, Tonks and the twins are on the list.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games