Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:22 pm
I think I have to go. ): I'll see if I can post a bit later, but for now I must depart... G'night/G'day to you guys! :3
-disapoofs in a flash of sparkly sparkles-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 pm
Bye bye! See you tomorrow [maybe]!  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 pm
My favorite character, despite not being human, was Kreacher.

Followed by Ginny (who was a human har-har), I want a girlfriend just like her.

Then - er... probably just all of the secondary faculty. Sure they were important, but just not that important. Flitwick, Sprout, MCGonnagal (SP), et cetera. Oh, and Dudley ties with these guys.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm
Hah. Kreacher. I love his name. <3 Wasn't he in the last book, in the last scene w/ Voldemort? Oh, and when did Dobby die? [Did he die?] Kira, I'm forgetting all these things... >>;;

Dudley was cool. When Harry left and he said he didn't hate Harry. I had a mind squee. <3  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:29 pm
Kreacher became Harry's house-elf in the seventh book, and willingly too. He even liked Harry, it was fantastic the way J.K. switched him around. Dobby died, I had a loud, self-victory, while reading that. He died bringing Harry and the likes (along with several other characters) to Bill and Fleur's house.

Dudley was perhaps the most human of all the characters, which is why I adored him greatly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Actually, Ron works in the Joke shop with the surviving twin, Hermione goes on to work for the Ministry and gets a better contract for house elves . . . Harry does become an Auror.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Yeah, I know he was Harry's house-elf... He was kewl. Hm... Dobby died in the beginning? [<--- Doesn't remember].

Edit: Really? Does it say that en el libro?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 pm
These are bits and pieces that are released through the net, and no. Dobby actually sacrifices himself about halfway through book seven, saving several including Harry, and even Griphook the Goblin.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:45 pm
The net? OMK. I think I remember reading something like that now... Yeah, I vaguely remember reading an interview with Rowling, but I have no idea what it said... Well, Magni, your words kinda ring a bell, especially with Ron's job thing...

Oh. That's right. Is that when they're trapped in the Malfoy place and Hermione gets tortured? I think I remember that now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 pm
Yeah, wizards can't apparate out, but elf magic is different, and Dobby can. He made several trips, and on the last one he caught a dagger with his ribs to save Harry. That was a boon in disguise, because Griphook watched from a window how Harry dug the grave himself, and even made a headstone. That made a HUGE impact on the goblin and made him help Harry break into Gringotts.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Hm... And that was also the part where Wormtail [b*****d] died because he let Harry go, right? Cause Harry said something like, "You owe me, Wormtail." I remember that.

Griphook... I don't remember him much, but doesn't he do something toward the end of their escape from Gringotts? Like betray them or something? And that dragon thing seemed like she just reached around her brain and pulled some garbled nonsense out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm
As I recall, Griphook was the goblin that led Harry to his vault in book one. As such, it is fitting that he leads them down into the deepest part of the tunnels. Wormtail(b*****d) died I think in the Malfoy mansion . . . He was going to maim Harry, but started to help when reminded of his debt. The silver hand, however was all Voldemort. Wormtail was killed by that hand.

I don't remember the Dragon talking . . . just tearing out of the ground when Harry cut her chains.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm
Oops, I meant Rowling pulled out some nonsense. biggrin

Anywho, gots to go. I'll catch ya'll later [tonight, most likely wink ]! See ya!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Friends and I have, since Monday, watched an episode of Gunslinger Girls.

That show...is amazing.

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Gunslinger Girls? Whas dat?

Magni... You look different. surprised Are you rubbing your Oculus Magica in my face? D:  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games