Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Hi, I'm Steffani Crawford... I'm a woman who likes to pretend to be a man on the internet. Just to clear things up so people don't think I'm a gay guy and start falling in love with me >.< jk! Anyway, I prefer to be called Freak. I'm 20 years old, and I am currently attending college somewhere. Muahahahahahahaha! As if I would tell where! ninja Must hide from internet stalkers! It's nothing personal. Anyway, I like manga, some anime(as long as I didn't read the manga first >.<) I love Si Fi, but realistic stuff is cool too if the story line is good enough. I like writing horror, but I don't like reading it... Suspense kills me and I have the predisposition to bounce off the walls when I feel tense. I like Roller Skating, and some sports. I like to go fast, so anything that involves bolting down a hill at high speeds you will find me doing it. I am strangely attracted to pain, yet repulsed by it at the same time, it's weird, and don't ask me why or how I have no clue, I just realized it myself like 40 seconds ago >.< heh. I'm attracted to bitter sweet stories, and if you find any good ones please tell me. I like all video games with moderately good story line. I dislike most first person shooters, sports games, and fighter games. You have my big brother to thank for that. People come to hate games that they always loose at. Oh, and I can't stand zombie games. I have a strange phobia of zombies. Not that I believe they are real, but I was emotionally scarred at an early age and now I can't play any Resident evil game just because of the name. Isn't that precious. I took me 4 years to get over my fear of grave yard... <.< >.> Now, a days I'm completely fascinated my graveyards. >.<

Anyway, as you can see, I'm a rather verbose person, sorry, about that. *scratches head* I was invited here by the mighty Justice Jess Queen Trouble, she's my awesome friend, and now... I've run out of things to say.. Though, I'm pretty damned sure I forgot to say a lot >.< Oh, well, you'll learn more about me later, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Welcome ^_^  

Dagger1819

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 pm
yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyy freakster heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:33 pm
*glomps Jess* I found your web cam stuff. *is jealous* I wanna web cam >.<

Hello Dagger! ^.^ Your name reminds me of ff 9. I'm tempted to call you Princess Garnet. O.O >.< heh.  

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm
The Freak of Freaks

Hello Dagger! ^.^ Your name reminds me of ff 9. I'm tempted to call you Princess Garnet. O.O >.< heh.

:'D Another FF fan! *glomps*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 pm
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks

*is glomped* whee! Well, I didn't run around as FF Freak TDC for two years for nothing >.< lol. (FF Freak TDC was an old username that was changed to Crossdressing Freak SMC and then got hacked*cries for old username*)

Yes, I go out of my way to collect Final Fantasies. I have FF 7. Sadly I have been unable to aquire 8 or 9, 5 or 6. but I do have 4, 10, X2, & 12... I need money to continue my collection... *frowns at empty wallet* ...that'll have to wait I guess...  

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm
The Freak of Freaks

Hehehehehehe whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm
The Freak of Freaks
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks

*is glomped* whee! Well, I didn't run around as FF Freak TDC for two years for nothing >.< lol. (FF Freak TDC was an old username that was changed to Crossdressing Freak SMC and then got hacked*cries for old username*)

Yes, I go out of my way to collect Final Fantasies. I have FF 7. Sadly I have been unable to aquire 8 or 9, 5 or 6. but I do have 4, 10, X2, & 12... I need money to continue my collection... *frowns at empty wallet* ...that'll have to wait I guess...

*goes to raid game shelf* Lesse.... I have 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 7 CC, 7 AC, 1, 2, played 7, and 7 DoC. :3 And have played many digressions of the series, most notably Kingdom Hearts (Squall looks so SEXAH *drools*) and Dissidia (*drools for Squall more*)  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks

*goes to raid game shelf* Lesse.... I have 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 7 CC, 7 AC, 1, 2, played 7, and 7 DoC. :3 And have played many digressions of the series, most notably Kingdom Hearts (Squall looks so SEXAH *drools*) and Dissidia (*drools for Squall more*)
I want 7CC! but I don't have the PSP thingie. I have 7AC, and KH KH2 and KH chain of Memories... and Squall is sexah *nods* I have Advent children.. though, that's not a game. >.< Happy FF lovers convention YAY!

*glomps Dagger* wheee!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:25 pm
The Freak of Freaks
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks
Larxyne
The Freak of Freaks

I want 7CC! but I don't have the PSP thingie. I have 7AC, and KH KH2 and KH chain of Memories... and Squall is sexah *nods* I have Advent children.. though, that's not a game. >.< Happy FF lovers convention YAY!

*glomps Dagger* wheee!

:'D I feel an attachment forming..... *fangirl spasm*  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:33 pm
If I could cosplay as a character it's probably be Roxas... or Cloud, mainly because we both have the same color eyes and hair so it's cheaper. O.O but if I could I'd like to play as... hmmm... ACK! I can't choose!!!! >.< They all me good characters, thoug maybe I'd be Zidane because he's cool, and a total rascal. He's also blond... and he had a monkey tail... Yup I'd play him!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm
>> My person is Kuja right now. He has bird problems. 3nodding  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm
*nods* yes.

Hmmm. have you heard the moogle pom pom rumor yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm
The Freak of Freaks
*nods* yes.

Hmmm. have you heard the moogle pom pom rumor yet?

OwO Pom pom? Noooo I haven't!  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faffleopoly

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm
You know the little poof that hangs off their head is a rather prized artifact in the FF world. It has been confirmed that the moogle population is on the decline because people are poaching them for these prized bon bons.

It is a well known fact that Sephiroth secretly hoards them in his secret lair *nods* and he's not the only one.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games