Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Name:Sarium Uchiha
What you are bringing with you: A box of items and his ninja equipment
Why you came: Cause Iwagakure is sooo EMPTY i wanted to come to a village a train
What village you are from: Iwagakure
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Errr No one....

Sar walked up to the gates, it had been a long long walk and he was exhausted but still needed to talk to the raikage even if he could enter the village. Sar looked up at the border gaurd and yelled out "I am Sarium Uchiha and I wish to speak to the Raikage, and potentially live here and be one of you shinobi" he said then waited for a responce.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:23 am

Blood appeared near the gates, he saw the epic battle and thought "So this is... Zeramaru..." Blood suppresed his chakra and hid a fair distance away from the battle waiting for a time to strike...

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 am

((seriously this is taking the substitution jutsu to an almost unfair level))

Zeramaru saw Rahenno charge at him and Kiyoshi's dissapierance so he made a seal"Kugutsu Kawarimi no jutsu (puppet substitution )"

Suddenly Zeramaru switched with a puppet. Sorrow shredder still on was in Zeramaru's spot to catch Rahenno and shred him while he simply smirked at Kiyoshi's attempt and Sorrow was positioned in such a way that if Kiyoshi would pierce it the acid will spill on him.

"not a threat... I guess it isint much..."Zeramaru said walking towards the kid who arrived.
"Hello sarium and well...Bye?" Zeramaru said quickly making several handseals "Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)" Zeramaru pointed and then suddenly an extra arm errupted from Sarium's shoulder.

"watch as I create something despicable out of this innocent person!" Zeramaru said laughing and laughing.
"Whee Such a lovely creature he is turning into" Zeramaru said then bursted into laughter as Sarium then started to grow a beak.
"oh happy day one more creature to lock up feed then merge into my collection BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Zeramaru then started skipping merrily then he tripped as he got up using his mangekyo he sighted blood.

Zeramaru made scorpion burrow underground and it waited for zeramaru's command to strike at anyone.

"Kaze no Gyorai (Wind torpedo)" Xiah made several seals then fired a bolt of wind towards Masumi.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:17 am

((kk lets do this))

Hero saw zeramaru dancing around and charged at him with his three water clones and four of mizukami's illusions "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" Hero looked at the clones and tossed mizukami to one of them well he made a rasegan in his hand "Die" the clones and hero swarmed Zeramaru and went in to kill him

(( two things for you guys to know hero has a wire attached to mizukami which is attached to his belt and won't budge. Another thing is that Mizukami can make illusions which are almost like clones but can't do any jutsus they just look real ))

i3 tails Yagura

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 am

Rahenno saw the switch seconds before contact and flaped his wing a few times to pull back and use a small gust to blow back Kiyoshi from stabing the puppet. Rahenno started to feel a sense of rage and anger. He stood up now with his head down. He let loose some red chakra while formed a familar set of seals from the start of the fight, "Makyo Hyo Sho(Demonic ice mirros)" Rahenno created another ice like structure, with his hyouton stage 3 eye spinning widly. Rahenno, in the blink of an eye, entered to structure and pulled out his Kyo, blade of water. "You won't escape." He said as he started to jump from mirror to mirror trying to slash at Zeramaru.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 am

Zeramaru raised his eyebrow seeing the attack of hero then he flicked a finger making Scorpion burst from bellow him grabbing his legs with the two claws and suddenly draging him under to avoid the slashes and the rasengan.

"la la la laaa laa laaaaa!" Zeramaru said bursting out of the ground outside the ice mirrors.

"Chilling!"Zeramaru said as he made torrent fire it's water cannons at rahenno and Hero at the same time released a calm stream onto their feet. As the area flooded with water Jack made a seal "Blue flame!" Sudden drop of temperature cause the water in the air to turn into sharp Icicles and the water on the ground to be come a trap to freeze them in place.

"Mushi Dama" Naga made a seal and the bugs started to form a sphere around Kiyoshi they started to close in.

"Ninpou: Chōjū Giga" Xiah drew 4 lions and suddenly it came off of the paper and each lion tried to slash at each opponent.

Zeramaru quickly re positioned some of the chikamatsu puppets.

One puppet went into the air then was going to crash down onto Rahenno.
One puppet open's it's head and 4 huge blades appear while annother pupept releases a chain interlocking the two and used the other puppet as a giant buzz saw to try and chop Hero. From the head of one of the puppets fired 3 sharp tendrils towards masumi from the left.

Yoshimitsu was then charging towards blood to slice him with one slash.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 am

((?? i'm in the first of the eight gates, and using a piece of the kyuubi chakra. How did get out of the ice mirrors technique when i increase my speed by at least X3? And the traping me in ice couldn't of happened to me seeing how i never touched the ground.))

Rahenno stayed in the mirror to dodge the first attack and left at the last second to dodge the falling ice. He landed in a nearby tree. He started to get frustrated and decided he should end this now. He survayed the field and saw the poitions Kiyoshi and Masumi were in. Rahenno retracked his wings and sealed back his Konton ckakra. Rahenno started loosen up and release the seal place on his stomach. "AAAGGGGHHHH" He shouted while releasing more demon chakra. He crmison chakra started to wrap around his body in the form of an one tailed fox, the lines on his face darkened and his hair grew wild. He got down on all four in the tree and waited....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm

((UMM...Scorpion pulled me from bellow... well I never said it hit you I said IT might since you in the air then only the icicles MIGHT hit you...Also i dug my way outside well the puppet did but you get the idea... IT IS JUST THE FIRST GATE I WAS CHASED BY SOMEONE WITH 5 gates opened and my mangekyo was active so was the frigging slowing down thing... I did say I could run "as fast" well seemingly as fast as lightning since everything else is slow))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 pm

((Well that slow down jutsu seems overpowered. Is that a custom jutsu?))

Masumi ran up her tree to avoid the torpedo as the threads came right at her. When they got close she grabbed onto them as she yanked hard and the puppet was pulled towards her. Her other hand glowed with chakra as she cocked it back and puched the puppet in the head with a 'Strong Arm.'
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 pm

A kage bushin clone of jedi appeared above ground with byakugan active in his left eye. "i can see exactly where you are Zeramaru." Jedi's eternal sharingan activated in his right eye. "and the best thing for you to do is leave."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Kiyoshi stood in the center of the sphere as streams of chakra were emited from his palms. "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Palms)" He said as he swung his arms causing the streams to slice the bugs. Kiyoshi used his Byakugan to make sure he didn't hit any of them in the mouth, as in a matter of seconds he sliced ever bug in half. Kiyoshi then took his hand which was not holding his katana and made a punching motion in the direction of Xiah. "Seneijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands" He said as four snakes came off his arm and hit each one of the Ink Lions, causing them to fall in a puddle of ink.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Hero bite his thumb then slammed in down on the ground after tainting all his over fingers "SUMMONING JUTSU" hero's toad appeared unerneath him and leaped up it the air dodging most of zeramaru's attack "s**t this guy is tough time to take a split" Half of hero's body changed back making it so there was two different faces "Ready?

i3 tails Yagura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 pm

((Cause it is a genjutsu....DUH you feel slow and thus move slow I am moving normally cause I dont feel its effectss))

"So you took my spot as snake summoner?"Zeramaru said seeing Kiyoshi's attack.
Naga streched out his and it opened up "Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)" Suddenly the arm lengthened towards Kiyoshi then it summoned more arms attached to it to a total of 1000 arms to crush him.
((the thing sasori did))

Zeramaru looked over seeing what masumi did to the puppet which was decimated but he simply unsummoned the destroyed puppet which dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Zeramaru made a movement then Monzaemon made a few seals
"Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap)" Suddeny a tornado formed and headed towards Hero.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 pm

((I feel left out, oh well, more of an opening for me.))

Rahenno charged out the tree. He ran towards Zeramaru, due his slowed down effect, what should be a blur of red, Rahenno could still be seen moving quickly at Zeramaru. He shot his arm forwards as he was running, intending to grab Zeramaru with extending chakra arm.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Jedi's Sharingan deactivated the genjutsu realesing it's affects. " good thing you forgot i'm here, i am the one you need to get rid of if you want your genjutsu to work on anyone." Jedi formed hand seals and then then summoned a giant yellow dragon. "i may not be fully here but my dragon is." The dragon roared and billions of lightning bolts shot down at Zeramaru.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games