Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm

"I want to know...why do the Akatsuki do what they do? What are their motives?" He asked and then turned his attention back to the irregular shaped chakra. It slipped and slid without taking any shape. Zeno then reconscised the lesson about shape and nature manipulation, then began to mold his chakra in a custom version of the technique. {11.50}

The visible chakra in Zeno's hands began to take the shape of ravens. The two instantly repelled each other due to overload of strength. Zeno had a problem of giving out more chakra during the process of shaping his chakra, instead of just working with the chakra he had. {12.50}

Zeno jumped up and gathered chakra once more and began to mold each one individually. The left palm came first, a ring of chakra then revolved around the raven and i gave Zeno an idea. He dropped the raven shape from both hands and gathered up a different cluster of chakra. {13.50}

As the chakra became visible, Zeno first off gave a little lightning chakra to the left palm first of all to see if this would work. In his right palm, he formed the regular raikiri. The lightning of the raikiri was then molded into a spherical shape, and then a ring of wind chakra from Zeno surrounded it, suprresing the enrgy it gave off. He then slowly walked up to a tree. As he neared it, he released the wind ring and it shot out in all directions within a 50 meter radius of Zeno, circularlly of course so not missing a single point. The ring of wind was sharp enough to cut through steel, and to only make it worse the Raikiri that was once trapped was now unleashed from its 'prison'. Lightning shot out rapidly and in multiple locations. As it struck the tree Zeno had aimed on, a large burst of Lightning obliterated it, leaving a totally singed tree.
Now, he imagined the power of that, mixed in with Katsuro's jutsu.
He began to gather chakra eagerly once more, ready to try out his custom makeover. {14.50}
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 pm

The chakra was now evenly spread into both arms, so Zeno began to shape them. 15.50

Zeno shaped the left palm of chakra into what looked like a strectched out sphere first of all, and repeated it with the right palm. As he added lightning chakra, however, well, you could say it blew up in his face. 16.50

Zeno jumped up and began to gather chakra, shaping it before it even became visible this time. The left palm was nearer to a perfect sphere now, but the right was irregular, thus repelling and blowing Zeno back. 17.50

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Zeno jumps up and rubs his left eye. The sharingan was causing more of a strain on his chakra-maybe he should use it no longer in the technique. He decided on that and pulled the cloud headband back down over his sharingan and gathered the chakra once more. 18.50

The left chakra becomes visible first, and Zeno applies lightning chakra to the right as it was in the process of gathering chakra. The lightning chakra then channeled from the right to Zeno's left hand, as did the chakra, evenly seperating in half to the right. 19.50

As the chakra continued to pour out, the lightning chakra caused more volts of electricity to shoot out with each bolt multiple times as the chakra swirled harshly. 20.50

The lightning formed a ring once more below Zeno as it normally should, and it charges up more power that is then channeled into each palm as Zeno prepares to shape them. 21.50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Shini arrived at the training grounds and started working on a few basic techniques. He started off with a shuriken jutsu.

Hyouton_Angelica

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:15 pm

katsuro just sighed at that question. "they want all the demons for them selfs so they could rule all the villages. that is there main goal. all they want is power really." he said as he had his arms cross on his chest.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Zeno sighed. Power was nothing in the wrong hands. He continued his training.

(Crappers, I g2g for now. Ill be back on most likely l8er tonight and into tomorrow, see you later.)

De-Vaughn07

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm

'Wow! Zeno-sensei is doing some practice too.' Hisashi read down the Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu. It is just a body flicker, but utilizing the Lightning element.

After a moment or two of focus, he tried it. His body flicker was good, but not so far. Only 5m of distance was done.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:16 am

Blood saw ami and smiled at her and said "Still havent seen a teacher?" the he laughed and said "its time to learn Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)... Ami want to learn jutsu with us?" he started of by harnesing some electricity in his body but since he was still new it electrecuted him a bit. so he stoped to rest and tried again

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 am

when he had mastered harnesing the electricity he then focused on pasing it to his clone so he made a hand sign and *puff* there was a clone he tried to touch the clone but it was just an ordinary bunshin so he tried again this time not harnesing the chakra in his body but in the bushin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:28 am

He consentrated alot until he felt chakra flowing from his body... then he shouted "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" a bunshin apeared he thought it was another fake bunshin but when he touched it he could feel it and was even shocked... he ordered it to hit a tree and the part it hit was burning... then he thought "i... did... it???..... I DID IT!!!!"

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:39 am

((no you made a donkey out of chakra and lightning ...))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 am

He was busy with busy with his training when he overheared Zeno-sensei
and said "really??? Ami,Hisashi and I will be your official squad?" "o yeah Zeno did I learn that jutsu well?" while he waited for his reply he started with the next best jutsu the Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) and said to himself "OK lets start Blood" he started by generating some electricity in his hands... it still hurt him though because he had not learned the resistance for it. when he did that he put the electricity aside and tried to manipulate the string with his chakra but when he held the string it just fell down...

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 am

he continued with his training. he foucused the chakra in his hands till he was able to manipulate the string then said to himself "Here is the painful part" he generated electricity in his hands and he tried to make it go through the string, he wraped it around a tree but the tree was not burned.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:09 am

((me never appered when a chat is in (( )) it is an OCC out of character chat... me just wanted to annoy you...i am at the gates))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 am

(woops my bad sorry ill just edit that) so to speed things up he got some conductive string to help him get a feel if what it can do. when i used it on a tree he saw its capabilities and so he paracticed with the normal string. when he saw the same results he rejoced and said "2 down... i think... ill just have to wait until zeno-sensei approves of my progress"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games