Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm
Ryuu left through the Village gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 pm
Akane hopped over the gates, and charged towards the Valley of the Ends.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Sedra walked out the gates and headed to the valley of End.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 am
(It's a disguise, he isn't really from the Waterfall village)

User Image

Sin Yawned as his body ached, he wore his Waterfall headband and a gruff look on his face. He kept walking through the gate, he was heading to find the boy Myoto.  

Havok-Trance

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:27 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan's facial expression was dull as usual, his arms were folded just behind his neck as he slowly made his way past the gates, his eyes cold and dim as they focused on the gates, which he walked through slowly, just wandering around without a purpose he was. Tired of abiding to one villages golden standards, he decided to be the slightly nonchalant person he really was and just wander around for once. Before leaving, Ryugan simply waited on the one who was persuing hims so, he could smell him out easily he just chose to act as if he wern't there.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm
Oroami walked with a creaking step as he approached the Gate, his entire life was shattered. Now people must pay, all those that altered his life, those that made him who he was, those that gave him happiness and took it from him. His Blood red right eye turned into such a dark color that it saw to it's full potential while his left Eye faded black. He marched through the gate with not a word, all would pay.  

Havok-Trance

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm
A cloaked figure approached from the distance glancing at his target his eyes seamed dark ,hidden behind hair, his hand twitched a bit as he got closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan swiftly activated his Neo Byakugan before turning around, already knowing ho it was pursuing him he simply chose to play dumb for a bit, He coyly turned around, his face dull as he locked eyes with the ninja. " Who are you and do you plan on doing something..I'm quite bored and wouldn't mind if you were to try and kill me" he scowled morbidly, his eyes just staring through the ninja very soul as they gazed on. Ryugan wasn't in a fighting stance but, he was ready for any attack a ninja such as himself could deliver. " Well.." Ryugan said after a long sigh, his right hand scratched his head rhythmatically as he did, he must of had lice or something..he didn't know. He just knew he always was scratching his head.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Arata pulled a scroll from his bag and unsealed a large puppet, it shadow covered Arata complelty, the sealing cloud vanished, Revealing another puppet which resembled a turtle.

"Hah, I do not kill! I am not a murderer! I am a scienist!"

He said raising his right hand,

"Test begin in 3, 2 ,1!"

He shot needles from his raised hand aimed for Ryugans neck but Arata had changed somehow when he unsealed his puppets.

S-Rank (Sannin) can perform: +32(122)
101 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
71 Chuunin Jutsu
59 Jounin Jutsu
22 S-Rank Jutsu

Quote:
Puppet Name: Glutuny a.k.a. Third Fallen Angel
Puppet Rank: A
Description: This is the continuation of the Fallen angel collection that Koi left behind before his untimley death. This Angel is a large study built puppet and it's design is very detailed. The main body is a large storage tank used to keep the diffrent types of weapons that the puppet uses.
It is a fat looking puppet with huge arms huge stomahce smal lhead and short strudy legs.

Matrails:Made of Wood and a Metal frame

Head: No specail Abilities.

Stomache:the front of the puppet is a cannon like device which fires the diffrent types of Ammo.

Arms: extremly powerful and weilds a large bat type weapon used for batting specail ammos and dealing with close range.

Legs:This pupept is slow and does not dodge well so the legs are heavy so promote it's defence.

Defence:Can take up to A Ranked Taijutsu and B Ranked Ninjutsu.

Ammos:
Senbon Storm:5
Smoke Screen:3
Poison Gas Bomb:1(Slows enemy down at the most)
Highly Explosive Baseball:5(Can be launched up and hit with the Puppet bat to improve damage and speed of the ammo has the power of 5 explosive tags.)
Oil Bomb:2
Spark Bullet:5(Small pebble embers)
Cannon Ball rounds:5(Giant ball bearings, can be launched with bat as well to increase damage can break bones if hit with bat, normally can fracture bones and cause major pain.)
Battery Bomb:1(A test weapon that sparks vilently when making contact and can shock targets badly.)

Weak Joint: The shoulder Joints are weaker due to the design and if hit will cause the puppet to colapse

Quote:
Name: Lockon

For: Jono Akako

Description: A puppet that was constructed to be used primarily at extremely long-range, it was made for artillery. It's great ability lies in its power to launch its attacks from such distances that one can't even see, making it a force to be reckoned with. Just as well, it was also built to provide a tough and durable defense for the user and the puppet as well, for the contents of its armnament could be costly.

Ammunition
5 - Flashbang
7 - Smoke
5 - Poisonous Smoke
10 - High Explosive
7 - Fragmentation
5 - Flammable Dust
5 - Flammable Gas
10 - Napalm Explosives
7 - Senbon Showers
20 - Extra ammo slots.

-Weak Point-
- Underbelly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm
((Just follow me))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan still starring into the ninja's eyes he easily dodged the needles simply hopping several yards to his right. " Weakling..something's about to go down and I'm not staying for it" Ryugan swiftly left the gates heading to a different part of the village. Ryugan's extremely keen hearing could hear th angry cries of a ninja who wanted to destroy this country, him being a cloud ninja wouldn't even give a warning to them they deserved what they got.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm
Arata was wondering about the dark figure that had walked in just moments before them, his emoitons were bloodthirsty as Aratas eyes had seen,

"Delaying test #3 til further notice, although this one is even faster than the first mabye it will make for some good entertainment...but the murderous one is concerning."

He said entering the village his ppepts following close behind him his pace was quickened as he search the village walls forthe murderous emotion that he'd seen earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm
Natalie Ashlynn~Wandering Ninja

User Image

Natalie and her 2 Rinnegan bodies were riding on a large bird and stayed high in the air, looking at the entire village of Konoha.

User Image
User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 pm
Akane enters the gates and heads towards the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm
Sedra followed after Akane and to the training grounds.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

A fully black cloaked figure approached the gates. His entire face was covered by the silhouette of the hood's cowl. Stopping in front of the village, the dark figure stared at the gates. "Hmph", he grunted, "It has indeed been awhile". He then laughed at himself as he said, "If only I wasn't so horrible with directions, I might have actually returned here sooner". Realizing that talking to himself was a bit weird, the man shook his head, and proceeded through the gates. He had heard that lot had happened while he was gone. He knew that Hanzo stepped down as Hokage for whatever reason, and now his teacher Akira, he was now the new Hokage. The man smiled as he walked through the gates. Who would have thought that his first teacher would be the future Hokage? He then determined that he should probably tell Akira that he had returned, so that is what he did. There was one more thing the man was smiling about as he walked through the gates, it was that he had finally returned home. Auron Ryoku had returned.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games