Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Now now, why is this little cutie butt pouting hmmm? :3

a small bee

Ohh how I miss having spring break TwT

I'm doing pretty alright, just recently turned 21 and oh my gosh it was quite an experience! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm
JayyLee10

Because no. 1, I missed you and your characters so much. No. 2 is I wanna have plots with your characters but can't be too pushy because of you being busy.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 am
stardust73

Hello, hello!

Just so you know, you'll need to make a character profile and have it approved by myself or a crew member before you can apply for a job.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:09 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Because no. 1, I missed you and your characters so much. No. 2 is I wanna have plots with your characters but can't be too pushy because of you being busy.

Awwh I'm sorry T.T I don't want to be busy but can't help it cuz it's life!!

Ohhh I got an idea though.. While we are still getting to work out the two cutie butts, why not do a 1on1 RP in the forums for the two?  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:45 pm
JayyLee10

Ohhh I got an idea though.. While we are still getting to work out the two cutie butts, why not do a 1on1 RP in the forums for the two?

Well, that can work out fine. Do you want me to start on the topic? We can plot for the 1 x 1 via the PMs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Well, that can work out fine. Do you want me to start on the topic? We can plot for the 1 x 1 via the PMs.

Sure I'll also try to help out in the plot! :3 message to start the pm and later topic for it  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Hey there!

Okay, so.. Sorry for bothering you, I was just wondering if you would possibly be able to resurrect my characters from the archives, please? O^O
The characters are; Jaquinne Lorenzo, Fayre Caputo, Dare Callahan, Angel Lionis, Andrea Dae, and Xiomara Bane.

I would have sent you a message, but for some reason I couldn't find the PM button with your name. ^^"

Anyways, sorry for pestering you, but thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm
ShadowStar369

Hey!

I'm so sorry for the late response! I was working all weekend. @ n @ I'm only just now kind of getting a chance to sit and look over the Guildwork and all that kinda stuff.

But sure! I can do that. n v n (That's super odd...)

No worries!
It's part of what I'm here for. They should be there by the end of the night.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:26 am
Genkawolf

Patrick has officially been caught!

He will be required to clean any graffiti off of the walls he's violated.

User Image

---

ADDED: You're free to speed through the cleaning, but he is required to do it.
No one else cleaned it off. That includes Ombre, Lumiere, downtown Soleil,
and wherever else he left his markings.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:57 pm
Hi there! The crew has noticed how you handled Patrick getting caught for the graffiti he left around town and we have some things to say.

First off, Patrick is supposed to clean off the graffiti, not paint over it. The point of the punishment is the physical labor Patrick has to go through in order to clean up the mess he made! It'd be far too easy for him to just paint it out of sight! The police would lend him the materials required to help him clean the graffiti and he would return it afterward. Secondly, the police wouldn't just tell you to go clean up, they would tell you which walls to clean because they know which walls he defaced and I'm pretty sure Patrick would remember which walls as well. Also, no one beat Patrick to the punch of cleaning his graffiti off! Yumi specifically said in the post notifying you of his capture that, "he is required to do it. No one else cleaned it off." Also, we understand that it's been three weeks since Patrick put up the graffiti, but he wouldn't forget what he painted. No one would forget how they painted graffiti of earthquakes, tsunamis destroying cities and people falling into sinkholes so quickly. And Patrick certainly wouldn't mistake his art for insurance company ads, especially when insurance companies don't leave spray paint ads on buildings. They'll either put up a waterproof poster of some sort or a billboard.

We could've had Patrick been suspended for an RP day to play out him getting booked and fingerprinted at the police station, like how it goes in an actual misdemeanor, which Patrick has committed, but we allowed you to just speed through it. However, it seemed that you still wanted to do it your way, even if is wasn't realistic.

Being realistic, no one would hire someone who's currently serving his punishment for a misdemeanor, especially if he seems like such a "threat" or "lone wolf" as you describe him to be. Realistically, Patrick would have some sort of signage notifying people that he isn't a good samaritan who's cleaning up the streets, but someone who is being punished for the graffiti he left. So no, people wouldn't be running up to him to give their deposits to paint their houses.

Graffiti without permission is against the law and Patrick certainly wouldn't get away with it by just simply "painting over it" and having been "beat to the punch" for clean-up duty. And the police definitely wouldn't be pranking him.

And Patrick still needs to clean off his graffiti in Lumiere.

Genkawolf

fuestray

Faun

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:02 pm
a small bee
Hi there! The crew has noticed how you handled Patrick getting caught for the graffiti he left around town and we have some things to say.

First off, Patrick is supposed to clean off the graffiti, not paint over it. The point of the punishment is the physical labor Patrick has to go through in order to clean up the mess he made! It'd be far too easy for him to just paint it out of sight! The police would lend him the materials required to help him clean the graffiti and he would return it afterward. Secondly, the police wouldn't just tell you to go clean up, they would tell you which walls to clean because they know which walls he defaced and I'm pretty sure Patrick would remember which walls as well. Also, no one beat Patrick to the punch of cleaning his graffiti off! Yumi specifically said in the post notifying you of his capture that, "he is required to do it. No one else cleaned it off." Also, we understand that it's been three weeks since Patrick put up the graffiti, but he wouldn't forget what he painted. No one would forget how they painted graffiti of earthquakes, tsunamis destroying cities and people falling into sinkholes so quickly. And Patrick certainly wouldn't mistake his art for insurance company ads, especially when insurance companies don't leave spray paint ads on buildings. They'll either put up a waterproof poster of some sort or a billboard.

We could've had Patrick been suspended for an RP day to play out him getting booked and fingerprinted at the police station, like how it goes in an actual misdemeanor, which Patrick has committed, but we allowed you to just speed through it. However, it seemed that you still wanted to do it your way, even if is wasn't realistic.

Being realistic, no one would hire someone who's currently serving his punishment for a misdemeanor, especially if he seems like such a "threat" or "lone wolf" as you describe him to be. Realistically, Patrick would have some sort of signage notifying people that he isn't a good samaritan who's cleaning up the streets, but someone who is being punished for the graffiti he left. So no, people wouldn't be running up to him to give their deposits to paint their houses.

Graffiti without permission is against the law and Patrick certainly wouldn't get away with it by just simply "painting over it" and having been "beat to the punch" for clean-up duty. And the police definitely wouldn't be pranking him.

And Patrick still needs to clean off his graffiti in Lumiere.

Genkawolf

He didn't make any markings in Lumiere nor Ombre, he just used to live in the district and lives in the other now. Just downtown one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Both Yumi and Whiters said they have seen the post where he puts up graffiti in Lumiere, which just happened to be deleted after Yumi told you that Patrick has to clean up. Patrick put graffiti up on the walls on the 17th day of the current month we're in. Also, in his journal, it says that he did something "mischievous" in Lumiere, which one can assume was the graffiti.

And if Patrick didn't leave any marks in Ombre, how come he started cleaning there?

Genkawolf

fuestray

Faun

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 pm
a small bee
Both Yumi and Whiters said they have seen the post where he puts up graffiti in Lumiere, which just happened to be deleted after Yumi told you that Patrick has to clean up. Patrick put graffiti up on the walls on the 17th day of the current month we're in. Also, in his journal, it says that he did something "mischievous" in Lumiere, which one can assume was the graffiti.

And if Patrick didn't leave any marks in Ombre, how come he started cleaning there?

Genkawolf

I haven't deleted any posts lately outside of his workplace and mischievous doesn't mean graffiti for him, could just mean making shadow puppets at under lamp posts, doesn't mean he didn't anything and one could assume he follow through on anything mischievous when there isn't proof that it actually happened or referring to downtown since he used to hung around there all the time with friends/boyfriend/brought kitten so its really just one place. All postings of Lumiere is of him jogging or about his house. Posted his own district in as a starting point to show he did no such markings there and he didn't clean there either, just passing through because he lives there in that district. We're currently in March at the beginning if not mistaken and no 17th posting. Is he getting charged for stuff people want to be in trouble for?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm
Genkawolf

a small bee

//sigh

Look.

The reason I know for a fact there was a post in Lumiere is because that was the only reason I had the police catch you. If anything, I took pity that you're constantly posting by yourself - so I thought I'd give you something to work with than watch you make your character's lonely rounds around the city without so much as a second glance in your direction. If that's what you enjoy and you were annoyed by the police mention, then I'll take that fault I guess. Though it doesn't excuse you vandalizing the walls or making sinkholes on the beach.

Primarily, because the post mentioned that he did paint the walls and that he "didn't know if anyone saw him", followed quickly by, "guess he will know if the police show up to his house the next morning". So I thought I'd politely come by with a mention that he'd been caught. All things considered, Lumiere is the richest neighborhood and would, no doubt, be the first on the case if there were any markings on the stone walls or golden metal fences/gates. They're more of the "elite" status of Soleil. If anything, he should have been fined solely because of that.

The only reason I pointed out Ombre was because you posted there like he was looking for some graffiti, so I had (wrongly) assumed that he painted there as well. So then I'm sorry for that. But downtown and Lumiere were certainly no mistake of mine. They were there. And if it was glitched out, then there's nothing I can do about it, but I know what I saw. And I know I saw he painted Lumiere. Making "shadow puppets" wouldn't be mischievous. Childish at most. But certainly not mischievous.

I have a screenshot of both of the journals pointing out he painted in Downtown Soleil (page 20; page 2 of his diary) and that he did something in Lumiere (which would have been the last page, day 17 of month 5). Which also, might I add, is around the exact same time the now missing post was dated for. That his kitten left "footprints all over people's property", which is STILL violating and breaking the law. So yes. We have the proof.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

a small bee

//sigh

Look.

The reason I know for a fact there was a post in Lumiere is because that was the only reason I had the police catch you. If anything, I took pity that you're constantly posting by yourself - so I thought I'd give you something to work with than watch you make your character's lonely rounds around the city without so much as a second glance in your direction. If that's what you enjoy and you were annoyed by the police mention, then I'll take that fault I guess. Though it doesn't excuse you vandalizing the walls or making sinkholes on the beach.

Primarily, because the post mentioned that he did paint the walls and that he "didn't know if anyone saw him", followed quickly by, "guess he will know if the police show up to his house the next morning". So I thought I'd politely come by with a mention that he'd been caught. All things considered, Lumiere is the richest neighborhood and would, no doubt, be the first on the case if there were any markings on the stone walls or golden metal fences/gates. They're more of the "elite" status of Soleil. If anything, he should have been fined solely because of that.

The only reason I pointed out Ombre was because you posted there like he was looking for some graffiti, so I had (wrongly) assumed that he painted there as well. So then I'm sorry for that. But downtown and Lumiere were certainly no mistake of mine. They were there. And if it was glitched out, then there's nothing I can do about it, but I know what I saw. And I know I saw he painted Lumiere. Making "shadow puppets" wouldn't be mischievous. Childish at most. But certainly not mischievous.

I have a screenshot of both of the journals pointing out he painted in Downtown Soleil (page 20; page 2 of his diary) and that he did something in Lumiere (which would have been the last page, day 17 of month 5). Which also, might I add, is around the exact same time the now missing post was dated for. That his kitten left "footprints all over people's property", which is STILL violating and breaking the law. So yes. We have the proof.

would like to see these screenshots you've mentioned please and there isn't anything he can do about footprints if there really is any there. No literal sinkholes were made, just traps people wouldn't come across on a part of the beach no one goes and the giant castle would have been in the way anyways.
just keeping to what I would do with Patrick, and no one wanted to interact with him anyways not even from the people of his past. shadow puppets is something he would claim to be mischievous or dressing up his cat in a scary costume. All I could find is that he was busy working on day 17 of month 5 at the hotel. page 20 of downtown he was with friends the whole time.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games