Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Tanakietsu
I'm so jealous of you and Talon, Gale. Dx

I wish I had a fancy doo-dad.

Shame I don't have any awesome coolness that is Talon's Transformer's gig or your whole theological name history.

I could possibly make you something too, Tana. Provided that I haven't forgotten my photoshopping skills. Besides, my old name was SilverGale, and people here (like Yoder) used to call me Silver or SG, which wasn't technically correct. o.o

I don't see a theological name history in that.

And that is why, my dear Cobalt, I used to post in silver. XD

EDIT: I used to post in light/sky blue as well  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 am
Damn. Page 2816!  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:46 am
is that a good thing or a bad thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:50 am
Hey! I know you! I posted in your art thread thing... And you never answered! D: Just kidding, I'm not mad...

I meant that as a, 'Holy snap!' kinda way. >>;;  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 am
eek um......i have an art thread?
*goes to check* HOLY COW!!! since when has that been there!?!? okay, i'll get to work on those. all of them. *sigh*

it is an incredible feat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 am
XD Nice. You do that. biggrin  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 am
OMK. The Avatar movie was EPIC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 am
Yes. Yes it was.

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:28 am
Hmm. I turned 19 yesterday. I got the first volume of the collected Cerebus the Aardvark, the special remastered version of Necroticism-Decanting The Insalubrious by Carcass and also a load of other cds. I also got to go to Wagamama noodle bar in Newcastle. The food was amazing. Plus on thursday I get to see Baby Gramps, Teddy Thompson and others playing songs from the excellent Rogues Gallery album of sea shanties, pirate ballads and ocean songs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:01 am
Happy birthday Skreemer! you're almost 2 decades old! hehehehe

*has posted this in several places*

I will be gone from today to Aug1 and then again from Aug 3rd to Aug. 8th after which point I'll have SOME access until the 20th when I'm back for good.

I leave the Welcome Dance responsibilities in the capable hands of Trowa. >.< and I leave everyone else lots of gluggles and a stick to beat of the carnivorous sofa.

Electric Kool-Aid

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 am
I think I have solved the unsticky-ing problem.

Everytime I edit the original opening post ((to update the news and hcnage the update date in the title)), I'm reposting it as a normal thread because I'm not a mod and I can't make it be a sticky when I edit.

So: tomorrow, when I have reliable internet at work, I will go to put the news and annoucements in the second post so I won't edit the opening post and therefore unsticky-ing it.

Then, once one of you mods fix it, it will be a sticky for good... as long as i should have to edit the title, opening, or poll. Or... if I make a nifty picture for the opening of something... I could possibly ask one of you mods to stick it in there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 am
Dewp.

Tanakietsu

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:55 am
OMGaia.

You all watched tha Avatar movie too?!?!

It ROCKED. heart whee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:57 am
It was pretty fantastic, yes.

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:02 am
Electric Kool-Aid
Happy birthday Skreemer! you're almost 2 decades old! hehehehe

*has posted this in several places*

I will be gone from today to Aug1 and then again from Aug 3rd to Aug. 8th after which point I'll have SOME access until the 20th when I'm back for good.

I leave the Welcome Dance responsibilities in the capable hands of Trowa. >.< and I leave everyone else lots of gluggles and a stick to beat of the carnivorous sofa.

That may make communication difficult between Sam and Elaina... No matter, though. I think I know how to go about my next post.

And I shall be sure to continue upholding the tradition of the Roleplay Refuge Welcome Dance! *salutes, then gluggles*

We'll miss you, dear EKA. heart  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games