Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:13 pm

((Ahh that was a genjutsu to. Forgive me Havock, i'm not use to people using genjutsu. Mostly the Pure Ninjutsu with a dash of Taijutsu. So I assumed it was Ninjutsu, sorry. Good news is I used Kai a few posts back so im not under the effect of ether. Though Im surprised no one else thought at least Double Vision was a genjutsu.))

Masumi watched as the puppet disappeared and then turned her attention to Zeramaru. Both her hands were covered in a veil of chakra as well as her feet. With that chakra boast she jumped off the tree above the battlefield. She drew her staff once more as she manipulated it with her Mokuton and made it into a Gaint War Hammer. She focused the chakra from her hands into the hammer giving it more power as she dropped right on top of Zeramaru as she used her strength to bring down the 'ban' hammer down on Zeramaru.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Kiyoshi blinked as he was realesed from the genjutsu and felt his speed return. His Byakugan sensed all that was going on, Masumi, Rahenno, Jedi, the Hands. Kiyoshi gripped the Sword of Yattsu Ko-Bu tighter as it glowed then in a flash turned into a pair of gauntlets and greaves which increased his flexibility, reflex, and balance as well as Earth Manipulation. He then made a few seals, "Doton: Kyuu Tsuchi Dageki (Earth Release: Sudden Earth Strike)." Kiyoshi said as in lightning speed the earth rose up under Zeramaru to bound his legs, then a giant hand of earth appeared behind him to grip him which would prevert him from making handseals or moving. Finally he turned back to the hands as they were about to strike. Studing where the hands were he used his flexibilty to move his body as the hands hit him, to make everyone miss. Then he made a seal as his body sunk into the earth.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:37 am

Blood saw the puppet comming towards him so he activated his Sharingan fearing the worst from the puppet moved out off the way making Yoshimitsu the puppet miss. then after he got his bearings back he did a few handsigns and used Chakra Drain- Normal Drain. He took out his Katana and made it the drain jutsu spread onto the sword and said "I should be able to cut the stings and drain the chakra on the stings with this..." Blood dashed toward the puppets strings in an atempt to cut them
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 am

((Taijutsu are my weakness and I noticed few used genjutsu so I tried to be good at it to that point where people confuse it for ninjutsus...so is the transforming the unlucky person it is also a genjutsu))

Zeramaru laughed as he opened a hatch behind his feet and all of the puppets did as well releasing loads of sand while he backflipped out of the way of rahenno.
"Suna Raishin (Sand Lightning Needles)" Zeramaru made a seal and 3 sand needles formed and hit the ground absorbed the lightning then fired it towards the dragon.

Zeramaru no longer amused and suddenly all the puppets dispersed in a cloud of smoke. As he looked Masumi was already near and he suddenly jumped into it and the impact sent his parts towads blood.
Most were harmless but the bladed chain was definately not

((OOC MONTAGE AGAIN but this time I'll only get pissed at a topic an one person.

JEDI... YOU NEED to spill some blood and then summon a GOD DAMNED DRAGON.
Jedi IF YOU CLONE GOT HURT it will poof
JEDI HOW IN ALL THE s**t IN TH WORLD DID YOU KNOW IT WAS A GENJUTSU...YOU MAY HAVE ETERNAL MANGEKYO BUT YOU WERE NOT USING IT WHEN I DID IT...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:42 am

((19 ))

Arashi arrived and saw that they were attacking the man who brought him to cloud and then he rushed towards where his bits and peices were going.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 am

Blood reacted quickly and jumped to the right and evaded most of the shrapnel but then part of his left hand got caught on the blade of the chain but he just pulled it off resulting in a deep cut but he was not bleeding because it was a puppet arm...

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am

Zeramaru slowly rearranges himself then sees blood, the person not the thing.

"Hmm sharingan..." Zeramaru said as he saw blood's eyes then he made several seals.
"Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Technique)"he whispered as his body split apart turning into crows flying around blood.
"Now Do i kill you now cause I am bored or...do I wait for your mangekyo?" Zeramaru said as two of the crows formed together next to Blood turning into his hand and it was about to choke him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

Blood realized that the hand was comming toward him he steped aside to let the hand fly past him, and as it was flying he pushed it into the wall

As the hand hit the wall the wall grabed it and absorbed it making it go to the other side

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 am

The hand quicky turned into crows again and the crows formed infront of blood to become Zeramaru once again.

Zeramaru moved his hand towards blood then said"Sabaku Sanketsu (Desert Suffocation)" then suddenly out of nowhere sand compacted onto blood and started to squeeze on his chest to suffocate him it also started to go down his throat.

"What are you doing and who are you?" Arashi shouted.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:34 am

Blood saw Arashi and shouted "RUN!" then he started to faint because of the loss of Oxygen. Blood then stared at Zeramaru and thought "Such... cold... eyes..." Blood fainted

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 am

Zeramaru laughed as he snapped and then suddenly the sand was gone... it was a genjutsu.

"an uchiha weak against genjutsu..." Zeramaru said as he grabbed arashi and blood then he said "I will have to settle for these two but I will trade... I'll take them you guys can take this."

Zeramaru made a string of hand seals "Suna Shigure (Sand Shower)"
Some sand went into the air the rained down upon his foes.

Zeramaru moved his hands the punched the sand on the ground "Sabaku Kousenchitai no Jutsu (Desert Warzone)" Suddenly the sand exploded near Kiyoshi then another 7 explosions after that near his enemies.

Zeramaru then made one last jutsu "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)" Zeramaru and the two ninjas were gone in a gust of wind.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 am

((for one i had activated sharingan when i got here, you should stop complaining so much, your only making it harder on yourself...and stealing ninja from cloud is gonna be the death of you, and you cant move because kiyoshi trapt you.))

The dragon roared and the lightning was gone.the dragon covored jedi and then jedi got on Tenka. "any plans?"

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 am

((Since I was online when we got caputred (Duh...) I will say that he did escape... he wasent traped since his body parts flew at me... but hey this is just opinion... Im still new so i really dont know if that was legal or not...))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Rahenno jumped and did a front flip over the sand and formed seals as Zeramaru released the sand shower. "Suiton Suijinheki(Water wall)" He shouted as he slamed his hands on the ground and rised a wall of water to cover everyone from the attack. After it was over, Rahenno sealed his demon chakra back up and fell to a knee. "Damn it. We need a plan to get Blood and Arashi." He said slowly getting back up. "More over, we need a plan to get through Zeramaru defences." He said taking out a bandage to wrap up his right hand.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Masumi walked over with her huge hammer resting on her shoulders. "From what I have gathered. He seems to favor Genjutsu and has the ability to use, Posion, Puppets, Wind Jutsu, Sand Jutsu, Mangekyo Sharingan, and that he himself is a Human Puppet. He doesnt seem to be very fast or is very good at hand to hand combat. But his only weaks pot would have to be his puppet core where the heart is located." Masumi said as she thought for a moment. "He shouldn't be to hard to find though. Just need one of you Inuzuka boys to track ether his scent or Blood and Arashi." She said giving the skeleton for the plan.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games