Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 am
DragonMaster Shirou
"Yes, I did." Shirou responded to the lion before turning to Dimitris. "Nandesuka. Bokuwawakarimasendeshita. gomenasai" he replied to the server in probably broken Japanese as he took a coke.

( Rocky, this is Romaji, not Kanji. )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am
Rocky looked over to Felix with a calming smile and said, "Nah, I don't think that we're that kind of people.

"I am but it is more satisfying to insult or humilate a person when they understand it." Dimitris reclined in his chair raising his glass to Mahewa to accept her apology.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm
"Though I'd like to say that I'm not that type of person, you have a really good point," Mahewa said, nodding to Dimitris. She placed her palm over the metal cap of her soda and tried to twist it off, but nothing happened. She gripped the cap latitude-wise, but still nothing happened. "Erk!" she grunted, her teeth clenched, as she tried holding the bottle at different angles while she twisted, but her muscles strained in vain...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm
"Need some help with that my dear?" Tae asked, his blue eyes shining.  

00Shoe
Captain

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm
Yue set down all the sweets he was carrying. he moved slowly and kissed his mate's cheek before he left the cafe; seeking solace in a silent and quiet room in which he was staying in the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm
"NO!" the lioness snarled. "I can do this!" She took the cap in her teeth and the bottle in both paws, determined to chew the tricky little metal scrap clean away from the glass. Sweat was breaking out on her forehead. "Ah...cah...do...UGH!" She removed her mouth from the bottle, panting. "Never mind. I can't do this." Head bowed in defeat, she unceremoniously shoved the bottle into the ferret/lynx's paws.  

FiliaFlammae

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am
He turned it with a simple pop. "I guess you must have loosened it off quite well" he said with a big grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 pm
The dragon chuckled as he twisted his own cap off. Thankfully he took a gulp of the pop and sighed. "so yeah, i'm not really good at japanese, i'm sure you guys would be able to find so many errors in my sentence." he admitted with a grin.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm
"To err is human so it's allright man." Dimitris chuckled removing his cap with a bottle opener.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm
"If to error is human, then where does that leave us?" Tae asked Dimitris.  

00Shoe
Captain

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm
"Thanks," Mahewa muttered as she took her bottle back, embarrassed, but her mood soon brightened again. "Hey, don't worry about it, Shirou. You know way more than me. I plan on taking a class someday, it's such a cool language." She paused. "Pero...al otro lado, supongo que ya sé más que suficiente en otro idioma," she mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 am
(( gonk I knew that))

Rocky frouned when he saw Yue leave, but he knew that it was for teh best. Besides; h'd see him later that day anyways.
He turned to Shirou and said, "What they're trying to say is that making mistakes is OK. "  

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am
Suppressing a yawn, Tae thought about how long it had been since he had slept. But he had things to do, sleep was not one of them.

"Did either of your guys want any tea? Something to wake us all up?" the ferretlynx asked before covering his mouth with his paw - unable to hold back the yawn any longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nah, buddy. It looks like you'd need some yourself." He said, standing up and smiling. He then walked towards him, saying "It's okay if you take a rest. I'll take over for a little bit if you want to.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 pm
"Yeah maybe I should go have a nap for a bit. But if anyone needs anything, don't wait to wake me up!" he trailed off as he stumbled to a vacant alcove and lay down on the soft booth. Yawning one last time he wrapped his tail around his legs and slowly fell asleep.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games