Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:31 am

Blood thought "The pain is unbearable from learning these lightning jutsu straight guess i will have to learn Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) " so he started by generating electricity little by little until it became so big that he could not handle it anymore. So he generated electricity until right before the point that he could not handle
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:35 am

Blood started to raise the power to the point that it was excurtiating for his body to bear so he sweat alot from the tention so it hurt him even more but he persevered still.

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 am

His electricity was at the peak of its power when he thought he could no longer bear it he consentrated and suddenly the pain was gone... he thought he had removed all his chakra but he was wrong he was still filled with electricity only to find out that he was already immune to its pain. he said "darn that was hard" and he suddenly fell down and was soon asleep
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 am

((lol i would love to kill you but i got 2 reasons not to ...1 there is no point 2 i pity ze avi with christmas crap...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:06 am

when Blood woke up he ask Zeno-sensei a few things he asked "have i finished those 3 jutsus yet? " and "even though my elements are water and lightning can i learn fire jutsu of the uchiha because i am an uchiha?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 am

((Let's not start a fight please...))
BIC:
Ami smiled at Blood."I am glad we are on a team together!"
She closed her eyes once again and formed the handsigns."Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!"
She opened her eyes and stared at her clone.It looked fragile.She watched it carefully, half-expecting it to explode like it did before. She gave it a light poke,and it exploded in a puff of hot smoky air.

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 am

((hehe last post!))
Blood said "try harder harness the energy i know you can do it ami!" Blood laughed and said "Im done with 3 jutsu! Lets help you get these jutsu too!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:16 am

'One more time,' Ami thought,looking determined.
She formed the handsigns for her third try."Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!"
A clone formed next to her. She turned to it,examining it's features carefully.
She poked it's shoulder.
Ami paused a few moments,then let out a sigh of releif."You didn't explode!" she exclaimed,proud of herself for learning a new jutsu.

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 am

Blood laughed and said "Very well done! we have to tell Zeno-sensei our good progress as a team!" but then Blood almost fainted due to the extecive training he put himself under then says "Im ok..." "Ive got to take it easy for a while"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 am

Ami smiled."Be careful." she said. "I think we did great today!You did a great job learning those jutsu~"
((Writer's block. xD xd ))

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 am

((ahahaha))
Blood said while carefully lying on a tree"hehe thanks for that I think we did nicely too i Hope hisashi and zeno-sensei are doing well"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:36 am

Blood suddenly remebered "so are you still going to practice? you know we need atleast 3 jutsu to move to the next stage"

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Zeno took a quick break from his training and walked over to Blood. "You sure are an energetic one-but also helpful." He said, as he had seen how he assisted the girl named Ami. He then walked over to her and introduced himself. "Im Zeno, and Ill be all three of your sensei when you graduate to Genin." He says. "I hope that answers at least one of your questions blood. And about the fire moves, because you are an Uchiha, you will be granted the ability to learn fire moves along with Lightning and Water, but for now at your level, you can only learn one elemental, maybe a few low-ranked jutsu from your second element. But until then, continue helping Ami complete three jutsu. And-" Zeno turned to Hisashi. "You're making excellent progress, continue on with your training." He smiled and walked back to his original spot.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Ami smiled."I am Ami. Nice to meet you Zeno-sensei!"
She turned to Blood."You're right.I learned one jutsu already,and I don't need Electricity Resistance Training so...I guess I'll learn Seiteki Suji no Jutsu next~" she said."Then I'll learn Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu."

Haru Mai Chan

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Kenshin appeared on a tree and looked out at the shinobi of cloud training here. "any of you up for a small spar?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games