Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 am

Larka sighed hidden in the dark of shadows around her."Why must people fight?" She asked herself."Seems like such a waste of time." She shook her head sadly
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 am

alice finaly got up quitely still smiling and put her hand on her brothere shoulder and whispers in his " dont give him what he wants "
alex laughs finaly knowing his sister was right and had finaly spoken" no human i will not trun you but i will kill you "alex carkes his neck "youve runined her wedding you must have adeath wish coming into the mansion full of vampires "alex sighs " the human that are here are friend and severnt but that the only reason there here we trust them WE DONT TRUST YOU" alex mad him self very clear "your just lucky that you dont have to deal with my father .." alex laughs"im alot nice to human then he is " alex smiles

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

charles slaughed at this
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:31 am

"What if I were to do something to show you that I am capable of being changed" baki said smiling

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 pm

charles laughed and said"just to humor you how would you go about doing that"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Listening to them all Haru smiles slightly before walking over to Alex and patting him on the shoulder before kissing him on the cheek "Thank you Alex for defending me, but i'm a big girl now" she say's with a happy smile before se turned to look at Baki. "You may be strong as a human, but as one of us that could disappear" Haru say's before moving towards "Maybe I should change him might give him an incentive on the pain and sorrow we feel". Thinking about it for a while she shrugs before walking back over to Charles's side "Do you believe he deserves to be what we are"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 pm

charles frowned and said"no i see a future legion in him and even if that were to happen his isnt ready if anything it would be best if he didnt know our sorrow"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm

"Okay, can I play a trick on him pretend to go and change him but just to see what he would do" she ask's right into Charles's head. She could be an evil little thing when she wanted to be.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm

charles said aloud"to big of a risk besides i think that he would pass out as soon as he felt your teeth on his neck"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Laughing softly she looks at him before smilling "you don't mind do you, i'm a bit hungry" she say's before smilling and showing fangs a bit. "What you say is true he probably would pass out at the first instant my fangs penetrate his next".

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

cahrles frowned and said"then you can feed from me not the human...im sorry but if you do i...i...just cant"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

"I would never feed from him unless I killing him or changing him and neither will happen anytime soon" she say's before smilling childishly "You worry to much". Kissing him on the cheek she smiles again before moving her lips down to his neck and bitting down and starting to drink.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:27 am

Charles sighed a sigh of relief
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"oh come on, just tell me what I need to do oh and by the way" baki removed his shirt revealing slash wounds everywhere. " I have forgot the meaning of pain because of my deep training. I had to learn how to endure sunami's, I had to learn how to kill lions and tigers with my bare hands. so please I am very worthy of being changed." baki said than flexing his muscles out so they ripped at some parts of his skin. baki than (to demonstrate his invulnerability) cut him self with a piece of glass from the floor and repeated it all over his body. baki's expression didn't change one bit. the supposed pain that would have taken down an elephant wouldn't make baki flinch at all.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm

charles sighed and said"even more of a reason you definatly have the making of legion in you"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games