Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smirked at his expression.
"What you no likey?" She shook her hips teasingly.
Hunter walked over to her, placing his arms around her and kissing at her neck.
He bit at her skin, but paused awkwardly. She turned to give him a look but he was already sliding his mouth down to her shoulder. She sighed at the feeling of his teeth just barely sinking into her skin.
His cool lips moved towards her own and she giggled softly at his tease of a kiss.

Hunter was back to kissing her neck. She licked her lips and pulled herself to him, crushing her body against his.
"Hunter," She sighed, clutching her nails to his back, just barely. He had reminded her last time that she could actually hurt him now.

||sorries went for el walk||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm
//Lol. Nice. OMG and its finally weekend!//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she watched teh movie, he thought she'd be completly still. But her voice hit him and sprang him to pay attention. He wondered what she was thinking.

"Oh? Wait..hmmm.." He sighed and shut his eyes.

"Jeez you are a tease. You found one of my spots without even trying. Lucky you." Hide lifted her hand to kiss. But though Airi was tantilizing, he had his moments as well. "Hm, then I know what I can do for pay back." His voice was velvety smooth as he uttered his next words. "Your a tease and...irrasistable.."

Hide lowered his head to the nape of her neck and kissed tenderly. He tugged softly at her soft skin with content meaures.

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm
xp ||not really..not yet at least. still gots Fridsay||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled softly and pulled her harder against him. He sighed at the feel of her nails digging into his back and he kissed her harder, thrusting his tounge into her mouth and tangling it with her own. How long had it been? A day if that. God he felt deprived after just a day. He was never going to be able to go on any buisness trips without her. He slid his hands down to cup her butt and pull her hips closer to him. Where was a wall when he needed it?  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter was growling, so hot, just so hot.
Veronica dug her nails in just a bit deeper as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed it happily and ran her own tongue along his. He was pulling her closer. And his hands slid down her back to hold her butt. She moaned into his mouth and tried to get closer but it felt all awkward. She didn't bother pulling her lips from his. Instead she moved backwards quickly and felt herself crash into something like a bookshelf maybe? She wasn't really sure and ******** it- She didn't really care.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was pulled with her and she hit a solid surface, thank god. He pushed against her hard and ground his mouth against hers. His hand clenched into the fabric of that hideous dress and he made a small tear in it. Oh, it was going to be a lot more than a rip before he was done. But for now his hands had other places they wanted to be and he ran one up to her chest where he groped her through the fabric. The other tangled in her hair and pressed her mouth more firmly agianst his own.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter was kissing her with the utmost force. Jeesh, she loved this. He was so hot now, and didn't care about being safe and stuff.
She heard the dress tear a bit and she smirked against his lips.
His hands slid along her body, and one up her chest. She pushed her hips harder against his and groaned softly.

Veronica was feeling her body heat up, just like it used to before he changed her.
His hand twisted into her dark locks and he kissed her even harder.
"Hunter," She sighed breathlessly. Her hands slid up his neck and pulled at the bottom strands of his blonde hair.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her harder and moved his hand from her chest to loop around her waist when she moved her hips against him. He heard a small ahem behind him. His eyes, snapped open and he moved his lips from hers to see David standing in the doorway amused, Nihelio looking confused and Amelia looking simply livid with seven year old rage.

(( Tee-Hee seven year old drama xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica had been so distracted by Hunter that she hadn't even heard anyone until Hunter removed his lips from hers.
She sighed heavily and felt her cheeks flush. Woah, was that allowed to happen to vampires?
Veronica bit her bottom lip. Amelia was going to hate her forever now.
"Uhm, thought you guys were going to your mommys?" She looked up at the amused David. Why?
Why did God hate her?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned at David, who shrugged his shoulders. He looked at Amelia, who was giving both Veronica and himself a death glare. She then started pouting and just glaring at Veronica instead. She looked like she was going to cry. Hunter actually felt bad, he then glared at David for taking them in here. "She ran in here on her own." Amilea just stood there and pouted.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica not only looked like hell but she felt really bad. Amelia was glaring at her, as if she was going to kill her but pouting all the same.
"I'm sorry.." What else could she say?
There was really nothing.
She pulled at the slightly ripped, ugly a**, dress and sighed.
"Amelia, really, I... Can we have a chat away from the boys?"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned at Veronica apologizing. That for one wasn't right. Just because the child wanted something, he sighed and nodded. Moving away from Veronica he sat down on the couch and sighed. Amelia glared at Veronica then nodded grudgingly and walked over to her.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter moved away from her, at least they were both fully clothed!
Amelia was still glaring but she eventually followed her. Veronica led her upstairs and into a random room.
"Listen.. honey, Hunter and I... We're..Uhm," How did she say this without hurting the little girl?

Veronica sat down on the chair in the room and lifted Amelia onto the desk, one that they hadn't broken.
"I love Hunter very much ok? And I know you don't like that very much but, you know when two people are in love they get married and do grown up stuff," She started, her voice soft.
She was never a very good explainer.

||didn't know if you wanted to talk for Amelia or not? :s up to you lady(: ||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:35 pm
Amelia followed Veronica and looked at her sullenly as she tried to explain something to her. "But I love him tooooo!!!!" she burst out and crossed her arms over her puffy chest. And Hunter loved her too "It's not fair..." she pouted again, then Veronica said she was getting married, to Hunter. She started to cry.

(( Dude, I played a lion in Freakshow xD Of course i'll talk as Amelia lol ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:05 am
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi laughed softly in his ear, still blowing on it softly. He was humming with what she took as pleasure. Hideaki lifted her hand to kiss it. "I am lucky, aren't I?"

She laughed softly and pulled away slightly to look at him. Hide's voice became quite velvety, almost matching her own natural tone. Airi wrapped her arms around his neck and touched her nose to his.

"That I am, sweetie," she whispered against his lips. She was referring to both things. He lowered his head to press a kiss against the back of her neck. "Mhmmm..."

Hide tugged gently at her skin with those soft lips. Airi swallowed and clutched at the fabric of his shirt with her hands. "Mhmm, that's good..."

[[I have a reply for you from Ravin, Sam.]]

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games